Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another lives in a million pound house.

Stop the world. I'd like to get off

So the board are mostly living on Farms, are they rehoming the hens that are no longer profitable to them??

I'm absolutely incensed this evening
Not sure why this is turning into BHWT dissection,but you're weirdly wrong. They are a charity that takes hens from battery/egg farms when they're about to be slaughtered by those farms and rehomes them. The board aren't the farmers doing the rehoming?

And just because someone lives somewhere with slaughter house in the name, doesn't mean it's a literal slaughterhouse??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guyssssch can you slow down, I’m trying to spend time with my husband, wrote it in my notebook and everything 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I took one for the team and lifted a copy of OK in the shop there. There’s about 6 pics of Stacey and Joe and frig all else. I feel CONNED

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I took one for the team and lifted a copy of OK in the shop there. There’s about 6 pics of Stacey and Joe and frig all else. I feel CONNED
So basically the photos that SS shared as she said media outlets could use them with a donation...

Reactions: 23
Am yet to spot any child locks on them cupboards or a stair gate for that matter 🤔 is she leaving the human kids at Greyskull?

Reactions: 17
Just jumping back to the filtering for a minute (sorry to divert) Em Clarkson has posted a rather enlightening reel on her insta stories on how you can filter your body & stlll film & move around. Worth a look if anyone’s interested. That’ll be what Hinch is doing no doubt!
* Edited to add relevance 😊

Reactions: 36
Just looking at the accounts of Modern Oak & Construction the company she used for the orangery, posted nil earnings for 2021 yet have loads of photos on their Instagram for work that was clearly carried out in that period! Wonder if she paid ‘cash’ for the job 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Just jumping back to the filtering for a minute (sorry to divert) Em Clarkson has posted a rather enlightening reel on her insta stories on how you can filter your body & stlll film & move around. Worth a look if anyone’s interested. That’ll be what Hinch is doing no doubt!
* Edited to add relevance 😊
i commented on that. It’s really interesting!

Reactions: 12
Am yet to spot any child locks on them cupboards or a stair gate for that matter 🤔 is she leaving the human kids at Greyskull?
She doesn’t need child locks, the nippers will be caged in the playroom at the other side of the house where she can’t hear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know if there is any information regarding the new ✨SPECIAL FAMILY✨ Moving into greyskull but could it be her bestie Tracey if that’s her name

Reactions: 11
I'm was assuming she's selling her own stuff as when she moves into Greyskull it's fully furnished. That makes no sense though🤔🤔
I was thinking if I had to move into castle greyskull, the first thing I’d be selling is that bloody grey sofa 😂 Sam may not want everything that Soph leaves….plus Soph may pass a few items for her sister to sell that she doesn’t want like a Sylvanian Families dolls house, white washed Upcycled marketplace furniture etc etc 😂 Because Sam is selling it, Hinchers would be non the wiser. We never see Soph taking unwanted items to charity shops….she happily shows trips to the tip though.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
i commented on that. It’s really interesting!
It really was, I mean we all know Hinch filters herself to oblivion but I genuinely hadn’t realised you could do it so blatantly in a moving video 😳 but then I’m an older nusty hen who can’t even be arsed with a basic filter as all my mates would be like “who the duck is that?!” We are of that generation who don’t piss about with our pics 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I‘m in court for the afternoon come home and she’s moved !!!

ETA no wait has she? I’ve skipped loads saw the empty fireplace picture and assumed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.