Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was lovely. Bit cringey with all the crying and rubbing. Thought they where gonna start shagging. But I was hoping to see hinch looking gormo, you're not safe yet hinch, unfiltered hinch in the wild picture will be shown soon 😏
It was a bit emosh, they are very cringe but when Joe said I love you so much and our family, it was lovely. I'm sure Sofa is currently under sedation somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It really was, I mean we all know Hinch filters herself to oblivion but I genuinely hadn’t realised you could do it so blatantly in a moving video 😳 but then I’m an older nusty hen who can’t even be arsed with a basic filter as all my mates would be like “who the duck is that?!” We are of that generation who don’t piss about with our pics 😊
Someone hired our garden to hold a party for 100 ladies under 30 last weekend. Honestly, it was like watching the Truman show. Some of the girls spent the entire time staging photos for Instagram but no time actually enjoying themselves. I find it really bizarre…put your phone down and have fun!

As awful as this sounds, I’m praying my sons meet girls that have interests beyond posting filtered photos of themselves on Insta.

• Sad
Reactions: 68
The WhatsApp group chat-

Sophie - Ah Stace!! Lovely video of you dancing, I remember when me and Jaymee had our first dance. It was magical and everyone thought I looked like a princess!

SS - ah, thanks, love you to the moon and back etc etc 😘

Sophie - Erm, Stace, remember what we said? That you won't post anything until I've ok'd it first??

SS - Well yes, but no need for that!! Remember your reel yesterday? About loving yourself and whatever? Embracing all your flab, flaws and freckles?? 😉

Sophie - duck

Jamie - Oi oi!!

...Joe S has left the chat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Just jumping back to the filtering for a minute (sorry to divert) Em Clarkson has posted a rather enlightening reel on her insta stories on how you can filter your body & stlll film & move around. Worth a look if anyone’s interested. That’ll be what Hinch is doing no doubt!
* Edited to add relevance 😊

I’ve just watched it and I’m honestly speechless. It’s absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 15
Haha I cringed at the rubbing too.
Hinch is too busy rummaging in drawers for some bingo counters to throw.
I expect if she was indeed by ss side as a bridesmaid, she fucked her boquet across the aisle during the nuptuals 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I apologise as I’m not familiar with how to dye blonde hair/what’s fashionable but in no way does that look good? Dark dark roots and basically a tide line where the bleach starts? How is this nice?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker, finally gave in and registered.

Apologies if anyone has already spotted this but she’s following “Omlet” which is a brand that sell expensive chicken coops.

How long before she’s showing us her latest #gifted house for the chickens guysch? Or will they have the room they Handsomes doesn’t pick..

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I apologise as I’m not familiar with how to dye blonde hair/what’s fashionable but in no way does that look good? Dark dark roots and basically a tide line where the bleach starts? How is this nice?!?
It’s meant to be smudged where the blonde meets the dark so there’s no line. I had mine done weeks ago and it took ages but it was done properly, I was terrified when the girl suggested balayage but I trusted her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.