Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you, no we don’t unfortunately. It’s just me and him. We are like that. I had him at 23, in a relationship with a guy who earned well. Then he hurt my son so we left with nothing. 3 years later and we have a home with concrete floors (because social housing isn’t left with flooring and I can’t afford any), debts, and relying on things like food bank and the healthy start card to make it through week to week as child maintenance has been a joke. But we get through it, I teach him that we have each other and he is so so loved. He’s happy, and I think that that’s because, like you, I teach him that life isn’t about the material things. Almost everything he wears and certainly every piece of furniture/thing we have is secondhand, I hate that I struggle to buy my child underwear (because charity shops don’t sell it). It makes me so ridiculously fuming that she has so much, she could have such a happy easy life with her beautiful boys but instead she doesn’t appreciate them and just throws away money at everything. Being rich won’t stop those boys not talking to her one day as she wasn’t there for them when they were little.
Bless you for taking your son out of that situation. It can't have been easy. Money can buy a lot of things but it can't buy a mother's love and your son will grow up knowing that. I wish there was a way I could help you out ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I only lurk, but hands down the funniest thread on Tattle. Never fails to make me laugh out loud. My poor husband gets really confused because I use so many Mario-isms now 🫠
I'm the same Mr Phalange just looks at me like I'm a freak when I say I'm clutching ma beak or getting something bespoke 😂 or mentioning sharting. Forget the Hinch bottled effect just get on oor wee Mario's thread and you'll be hosting for days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg no......
I've just seen a video on tik tok of hunchs baby range 🤢
Oh Lord. I normally like Tesco and don’t have any qualms with them, but it seems they stick her name to anything these days. When will it end 😫

Reactions: 12
I only lurk, but hands down the funniest thread on Tattle. Never fails to make me laugh out loud. My poor husband gets really confused because I use so many Mario-isms now 🫠
Wee Marion's head may well button up at the back, but nae debates it's the funniest fred on tattle, so aye. I rather fond of the wee bampot and his bespoke flat. Hunch ye need to sort yourself out, thick as mince!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's her obsession with food being done quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️ it that an ED thing? Pardon my ignorance and by no means do I want to offend anyone ❤
I think it’s more that she wants us to think she’s so busy working hard whilst looking after the boys to appeal to the ‘busy mum’ demographic.

It doesn’t work, we know she does sweet fa, but that’s how she wants to come across.

How big is their farm?! eh i mean garden? Surely there must be room for the boys to have a big area all to themselves with all the colorful outdoor plastic tat all parents have to contend with while theirs kids are growing up?

Reactions: 8
Sofa strikes again with her lazy way of copying the tortilla breakfast. SquashedPickle fries the mashed broccoli with egg and then sprinkles in the plastic cheese to melt. The original method looks much better .

Rescue Hens! God give me strength. If brains are dynamite then that numpty hadn’t enough to blow her hat off.
I can’t even be bothered. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s more that she wants us to think she’s so busy working hard whilst looking after the boys to appeal to the ‘busy mum’ demographic.

It doesn’t work, we know she does sweet fa, but that’s how she wants to come across.
The less time away from the sofa the better 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I had the outside space she does I’d be filling it with all sorts for the boys. Climbing frames, trampoline, play house, mud kitchen, sand and water tables, swings, see saw, pool, you name it, I’d be getting it. Instead she decides to fill it with animals that she doesn’t even know how to look after! We have a small back yard, and it’s full of stuff for my kids, trampoline, swing, playhouse, water table, cosy coupe cars and a slide, it’s a squeeze, but they love it! That’s how a family garden should look imo!
Exactly it’s a family home NOT a farm

Reactions: 11
How big is their farm?! eh i mean garden? Surely there must be room for the boys to have a big area all to themselves with all the colorful outdoor plastic tat all parents have to contend with while theirs kids are growing up?
Can't remember the actual size, but it's hardly big enough for the camels, now she's adding hens. God only knows what else is in the pipeline. Deluded.

Reactions: 11
What's her obsession with food being done quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️ it that an ED thing? Pardon my ignorance and by no means do I want to offend anyone ❤
When I had an ED I would lovingly spend an age making gorgeous meals for everyone else to eat and serve myself the tiniest portion. If I was going to eat something, I had to make sure it was worth the calories I was consuming. Hinch is just lazy.

I'm fine now - found my self worth, so no need to restrict what I eat

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I right in thinking she is faffing sorting a chicken coop ffs but hasn't moved in yet or is she just all moved and wants us to think she hasn't?? Wtf to these people think we are? Life as an influencer really does change you doesn't it? Because every move and post is all so calculated.... Whereas at the start you enjoy what is posted and then their heads get so big they need to give them a wobble!! 🙄😡

Reactions: 12

Done the new thread so I can get on with decorating the pumpkins bedrooms (because apparently they'd rather have separate rooms now 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.