Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've messaged Emma too. Sick of these well off people getting free stuff. Has she bought anything in that house?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can see her story still, although I think she’s removed the Henry choosing his bed part?! 😳

Reactions: 13
01F83582-2895-412C-AC86-267410CCA046.png

The only way the influencer culture will stop is by people complaining. I’ll make it my life’s work to make sure they all get cancelled for being greedy bleeping Shitbags. Hunch is the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Has the story about letting Henry chose which room he wants been deleted?
Anyone got a receipt? I want to complain to Emma but wanted to send the screenshot as proof but it's disappeared for me!

Reactions: 12
Thanks guys, composing an email to Emma, she is so far removed from reality it is actually scary.
Also worth keeping the screenshots for the company who kit out “the other spare room” so they can be made aware they’ve given a free bed to a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“We’ve chosen to go with the Emma mattress guys” No you’ve gone with the company that offered you freebies. Just duck right off you grabby, beggy mare 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If after seeing her story of Henry getting to choose his own bedroom doesn’t turn the sheep off her there really is no hope for them. At a time when people are struggling so much to feed and clothe their children this hole thinks it ok to brag about her bleeping dog having a choice of bedroom with a gifted mattress thrown in. Fair enough it’s not her fault that the country is in the state it’s in but now really isn’t the time to be bragging about it. She’s not a house Reno account she’s a cleaning account it’s just brag, brag, brag. You can almost hear the smugness in her voice. When she says ‘I can’t believe ittttt guysh what she really wants to say is ‘look at how rich I am. Absolutely no class at all. I had my house renovated a few years back and it wasn’t something I felt the need to share on social media I took some before and after pics for myself but did I duck put it all over social media. That’s bragging and no one likes a bragger.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“We’ve chosen to go with the Emma mattress guys” No you’ve gone with the company that offered you freebies. Just duck right off you grabby, beggy mare 😡
And this. Make it make sense. Why do they care if you get a good night's sleep when a dog will be sleeping on it? "Use my code to buy this mattress that ain't good enough for me and my Jamie or our children."

Screenshot_20220729-160603_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 18
Oh my days, she’s going to let the dog evaluate the mattress! Not entirely sure that’s what the company had in mind, but hey, that’s the #gifted life!

Surprised she didn’t throw down a Henners plush as well! Has she even acknowledged these yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So while reading the comments on the pissy stick ladder reel last night, I discovered that Greedy has blocked my fake insta account that I only use to watch Hinch etc.

I’ve never ever interacted with any posts from anyone with that account, not liked any comments or anything!
Never liked Greedy’s account or even watched her stories! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hey if it’s any consolation, Greedy blocked my account too some time back. I only looked at her stories once or twice quite some months ago just to see who she is as I’d seen her mentioned here a few times, so I actually have no idea when she blocked me lol. Sad bleep (her, not you).

you can read all about my saga here (post #170 onwards) - https://tattle.life/threads/missgre...ving-hungover-all-over-the-place.30232/page-9 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting she's only just following Emma mattresses. Reckon her management deal with all the freebies and she just gets sent them without any say in it other than maybe a "wishlist" of stuff she wants free.
When she's on the beg for stuff she wants, she seems follow them first (like the chicken coop company or the logburner company). Stuff she gets sent at random she only follows after she's done the ad.
Nice to know it doesn't always work, she started to follow the high end kitchen Co Tom Howley, but ended up with Brad the Cad🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1DEA8001-3985-4977-BDD5-A0DEB08C7F3E.png

C53F3A9D-54F9-4944-A403-E98AEC3C5273.png

I made a slight spelling mistake…oops, but had to contact Emma to let them know how disgraceful this is

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.