Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shameless piece of tit has now been given free mattresses. That’s Emma Mattresses on my tit list for ever more.

What a fucked up world we live. People on the bones of their arses financially and cunts like Hinch and other greedy bleeping influencers get everything for free in return for an “AD”.
just wondering, do we have a universal tit list anywhere of all the brands / companies who do this tit?

Reactions: 20
I'm calling bingo on a dog bed rant tonight to go alongside SS wedding photos at 7pm.

• Haha
What 1 of her gifted rooms did that ladder desk, stupid laptop holder, maybe a piano go into? I also now truly believe she’s spent so long moving in because she’s been waiting to see just how many freebies she can get. Approaching companies takes a while you know 😡😡😡

Reactions: 18
I’ve never used the C word, it’s just not one I’m comfortable with.
Until very recently, when I have started to say it occasionally about my ex. It’s been remarkably liberating!
bleep is My absolute favourite I use it all the time. My manager is moving to a different store so when I finished my shift at 6am this morning.. I went up to him and said thanks for being the best bleep ever he said ah thanks and said I hope you don't catch to many stis 🤣🤣🤣 he said I've never meet anyone with such a passion for the word bleep I said thanks it means alot. Its because I know so many an little old soph is one of the biggest I know after my ex of course 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
just wondering, do we have a universal tit list anywhere of all the brands / companies who do this tit?
I'm not sure, but we should definitely have one! Maybe for the wiki?

Companies who gift Hunch:

Look Fantastic
Emma Mattress
Garnier
Iconic
Tesco
Carpet Right
DFS
GHD
P&G

Reactions: 29
What 1 of her gifted rooms did that ladder desk, stupid laptop holder, maybe a piano go into? I also now truly believe she’s spent so long moving in because she’s been waiting to see just how many freebies she can get. Approaching companies takes a while you know 😡😡😡
The Next ladder desk went into her study.

She has a piano room which hasn’t been seen forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything has been given to her! She hasn't taken an ounce of furniture from Greyskull. Everything has been brand new and free!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Been quiet on here as caring for poorly family member but trying to keep up. Have messaged Emma with a screenshot of the original post. She is bleeping vile. Hope everyone is ok ❤
3169CEFC-8E55-4655-A843-0F9C6C8B63C3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Im not sure when threat suggestions are allowed?

threat suggestion: Gifted mattress for henner, dirty delete after a slap on the wrist from Emma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There was me wondering why they sleep in a double and not a king size for her to then say it’s for the dog ! She’s playing us on here 100%
Me too i was like a double bed seems small for a couple. No its for the dog 🙈

Reactions: 12
Tattlers avoiding all companies Dogpie is getting freebies from like…
We are going to Germany soon and I will be stocking up on hair products because they are cheaper there. I refuse to order with LookFantastic again.

P.s. Going to see and stay with my MIL, unfortunately we aren't rich millionaires who travel to big villas. 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Thanks guys, composing an email to Emma, she is so far removed from reality it is actually scary.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.