Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t just gifted that mattress, she’s actually been paid multiple 1,000’s of pounds to advertise that.

If it had been for the kids bed or theirs it wouldn’t be so bad, but for a dog? Naaaa. Get in the bin

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve messaged Emma. I’m bleeping furious.
Feel like I should add here for the benefit of tattle that I did not message Sophie, and my message to Emma was in no way trolling!

I put on my professional ‘big word’ head!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And just like that she’s dirty deleted the post about the mutt choosing it’s room. I wonder if it was Gleam or Emma that had a word?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh she’s definitely reading here and is rattled. She’s clearly seen or been told it has been posted 😂

Just to say, my sister in law doesn’t use this site. I don’t even know if she’s aware of it. I’ve never spoken to her about it.

View attachment 1455146
I'm catching up. It just gets better I saw the comment your sil put I didn't think it was rude or nasty. What a sad women 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
So the move is taking so long because Princess Sopha didn't get given as many freebies as she thought she would, so she's been on the beg for the last 9 months.

She's unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why she saying they CHOSE to go with Emma Mattress because of the good reviews? NO twatface... you have ACCEPTED the Emma Mattress because it was FREE. Never even gonna sleep on it so why does it matter if the reviews say you get the best night's sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm just not feeling it today!! I'm furious! Why are these companies giving away there shite to millionaires. We all work endless hours each week to make ends meet, yet this duck wit stays at home to 'clean' and gets paid thousands. And given freebies!!! Get me off this planet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's removed the incredibly tasteless remark about the dog choosing his own bedroom:
Screenshot_20220729-143709_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Mattress for free now. Wow.

She can go duck herself up the arse, she doesn't deserve the life she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
The shameless piece of tit has now been given free mattresses. That’s Emma Mattresses on my tit list for ever more.

What a fucked up world we live. People on the bones of their arses financially and cunts like Hinch and other greedy bleeping influencers get everything for free in return for an “AD”.

• Heart
Did anyone grab a screenshot of the post about Henry having the free mattress?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.