Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will take a free Emma Mattress for her spare bed and chat tit about how amazing it is before she's even slept on it... but it's not good enough for her own bed or the kids bed? Did I miss something? Maybe she's waiting for Henry to give the honest review?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
This has got to be the longest move in history surely?
Maybe I'm judgey? But having a load on and outside by lunch surely a massive feat if you're at home all the time and someone else looks after your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also 'bedroom 4' bragging spoilt little witch. Just say 'spare bedroom'. What next? I'm going to take a mugshot shite in bathroom number 6?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s given me the rage for a while but this comment has sent me over the bleeping edge.

A bed for the bleeping dog. She is an absolute moron
So, the UK is on its knees, we are in a cost of living bleeping crisis and this witch gets given a bloody expensive mattress, pillows and duvet and states she’s going to let the bleeping dog decide if he wants this bedroom or the other one… feeling all the rage!!! I can’t afford a new bleeping mattress, that I desperately need, as I have physical disabilities, despite working full time and this prick says this… I actually despise this witch.

Sorry, I love dogs, it’s the principle!! And just any excuse to hate this witch anymore 🥴

Edit for typos as I was so ragey I couldn’t spell correctly first time round!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That bit about Henry was intentionally aimed to rile us. Don’t feed the biggest troll of all. Don’t let her self indulgence and arrogance make you feel badly. It’s what she wants.
That's what makes it so disgusting. She loves nothing more than a subtle ad or cheeky comment for Tattle.

She doesn't care about anyone else. She doesn't care about helping others. She doesn't care about paying it back. She doesn't care about her sheep.

She is a disgusting, greedy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There was me wondering why they sleep in a double and not a king size for her to then say it’s for the dog ! She’s playing us on here 100%

Reactions: 17
Bet all these rooms have been done weeks but she is having to spread it out because of all the ads. She won't be able to walk into a room these days without declaring #ad

Reactions: 18
She’s actually disgusting.

Brand new mattress, pillows, and duvet for free, and she’s going to let her bleeping DOG “choose”which of her TWO spare rooms he wants to befoul.

The total lack of self-awareness about how absolutely appalling that statement is when we’re looking at the worst inflation and cost of living increases for 30+ years, and people can barely afford to live is just… beyond.

How hard is it to just NOT SAY that you’re going to let your bleeping spaniel choose it’s own HUMAN bedroom in your massive, new, cash-paid second home, filled with tit you didn’t have to pay for?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As apparently her loyal sheep read here, how can you defend her and say she's not greedy or braggy? A rich woman with TWO houses doesn't need MORE furniture or mattresses but she takes all she can get.

If I was a millionaire influencer and someone offered me a mattress, I'd say no because we have one or could afford one. I'd ask them to donate it to a family who need it instead and tell them not to mention my name.

I'm a nobody on Instagram and I sometimes get offered (small, work related) freebies in return for a review. I've never accepted them because I don't want to feel pressured into selling something to people who follow me.
It's probably her
what did your SIL even say? I’ve just seen this comment on SS’s post to her; someone made a link between IG and Tattle (probably around the same time you posted your message lol) which means Hinch’s sheep obsessively read here too. Hi sheep 🐑 👋

View attachment 1455597
It's probably her or inch! Stirring the pot

Reactions: 7
Followed by her freeloading, out for all they can get from her husband and mother 🥴 what a life!
A man who gives up his career to leech of his wife - classy. Though I think he gave up his job to be her carer in all honestly 🙃
Family of freeloaders.

Reactions: 19
Wee reminder nustys, take a breather from her socials if it’s upsetting. She isn’t worth it. She may live in a gifted world, but there is no joy there.
white washed and miserable; it’s all fake x

That bit about Henry was intentionally aimed to rile us. Don’t feed the biggest troll of all. Don’t let her self indulgence and arrogance make you feel badly. It’s what she wants.
I know, I’m sorry for getting annoyed. Money is a really big worry to the extent I’m selling any branded accessories, got rid of tv package, food shopping differently etc - as many of us are, I don’t mean it as a pity post.

If she showed some appreciation, some humility, stopped lying compulsively, if she gifted even just her time to charity now and then, I could accept that things like this are actually part of her job. I just really despise injustice and this is her trolling all those who are in the same position whilst calling ‘troll’ herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Will take a free Emma Mattress for her spare bed and chat tit about how amazing it is before she's even slept on it... but it's not good enough for her own bed or the kids bed? Did I miss something? Maybe she's waiting for Henry to give the honest review?
I hope Henry shits on it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.