Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days.... I’m scarred for loife 😱 This is real not tend.... I had a dream, well a nightmare really, that I bought one of the Jimbob Mr Potato Head toys and his voice function malfunctioned and it kept saying “Oi Oi” over and over again. I was on a train and couldn’t shut it up. I then dropped it and couldn’t find its plastic nob attachment and was searching everywhere for it on my hands and knees 😱 Mr Owl woke me up saying I was muttering something, thankfully he couldn’t make it out because it was probably “nob“ That will teach me to be a nusty hen and do a video about it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The whole house is a tit show, the radiators/towel rails that are positioned 10m away from the bath/showers are one of many duck ups!
That’s what happens when one of your spare bathrooms is the size of some of your Sheeps living rooms if that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the hell would you spend a fortune on a heated towel rail for the dogs wash station then put a piece of tit thing like that inside the house. She's backward ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We’re goin’ on a bot hunt,
We’re going to catch a big one,
We’re not scared

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but she was down the Crem 'styling' (I use that word loosely) at 7pm? Right..what a life she leads?! So she's left Janine with the kids to go do a bit of styling...I could understand if the Crem was a complete mess and they've got to move in within say a week and so she's giving up bedtime with the kids to make the house liveable for them. But no, it's probably because her life is just so stressful and she needs a bit of 'me time'.
And her 'oh silly me I posted a reel about a crappy wonky ladder just after my BFF posted about her wedding' is so fake... My head hurts from rolling my eyes so much this early in the morning!

Right nusty Hens I'm off to real not tend work, have a good day (sorry no time to search the Internet for some crappy quote for you!). ATV!
Mum of two “Toddlers” as she refers to them, responsible for three floofheads and Hennerzzz, in the process of packing up Greyskull and at 7pm she’s faffing around with a ridiculous ladder, styling it with some plastic crap 🙄 Really relatable isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just repeating what others have said. That towel rail 😂😂. Wonky pissy ladder that her kids will try to climb and hurt themselves. Or maybe they’re not allowed in that particular bathroom.
And that’s a towel? Oh I thought it was oven gloves. What towel has a bleeping pocket? Then shoves a dead twig in it. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the hell would you spend a fortune on a heated towel rail for the dogs wash station then put a piece of tit thing like that inside the house. She's backward ffs
Someone tell me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Henners has not one but two heated towel rails (or towel rail and radiator) in his wasssshhhh stayshun

Reactions: 22
Someone tell me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Henners has not one but two heated towel rails (or towel rail and radiator) in his wasssshhhh stayshun
Yep, the wassscch shtayshun that will never get used along with the boot room

Reactions: 17
Ha,ha🤣calm down Flump,it could be worse?
They are sure to be bringing out a version of Barbie & Ken.
A fat middle-aged Ken complete with a cross dressing wardrobe and a fake Boobed Barbie with stick on freckles and extendible feet🤣
Extendable feet has killed me! 🤣🤣🤣

Love Hinch’s threads cuz they always make me laugh. Some of the other threads on here are no fun just brutal !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did the silly cow actually advertise she was alone at Freebie Farm last night? 🙄 hope there were no alpaca rustlers about! Although I’m sure Fiddle was lurking in the tenko tower boyssscchhh tend treehoussssh just in case 🙄

Reactions: 14
The Huns are still arguing under her comment on SS wedding pictures. One person said she has messaged them 😂. How is she not embarrassed,it’s only her comments people argue under not anyone else’s ,and she’s SO immature she goes and messages one of them. I despair 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So last night my sister in law replied to a comment on the SS post and this morning Grinch herself has sent her an inbox message!

Imagine being that self obsessed that you have to go back and read all the comments and then take the time to send anyone who has a difference of opinion a message!

Hinch, you’re a sad tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.