Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extendable feet has killed me! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Love Hinchā€™s threads cuz they always make me laugh. Some of the other threads on here are no fun just brutal !
Oh god yeah. I went onto another thread there which I kinda follow and have made the odd comment but I wasn't long running backšŸ˜‚ Tis vicious this morning over therešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Iā€™d love to know when kindness became a one way street.
Itā€™s always BE KIND but only to those with a different opinion
I can't stand these people who put so much information on social media and expect that they can police what others say. SHE has chosen this lifestyle. She can't tell anyone what they can and can't say. You're always going to get horrible comments on social media. Is it nice? No, definitely not. But it's going to happen. She chooses to continue.

That's part of the reason why I could never be an influencer and if I was, I'd never use my husband or children for content and have strangers judging and commenting. They deserve privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
'4 million followers' doesn't know any of them but can vouch they are ALL incredible people šŸ˜³ sends chills down my spine she hasn't a clue who watches/shares/screen shots her son's on her platform šŸ¤¢
Can you imagine how many P@edos follow her? But yes, theyā€™re all ā€œincredible peopleā€. Stupid, reckless woman

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Ugh. Why does she have to crawl so far up everyone's arse? God I can imagine she was the most cringeworthy mess at that wedding, not enjoying it and relaxing at all but using it as a networking/bumlicking opportunity.

Reactions: 26
Oh sheā€™s definitely reading here and is rattled. Sheā€™s clearly seen or been told it has been posted šŸ˜‚

Just to say, my sister in law doesnā€™t use this site. I donā€™t even know if sheā€™s aware of it. Iā€™ve never spoken to her about it.

29A0FE77-6250-4F4C-9F22-A48F164105F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
Oh sheā€™s definitely reading here and is rattled. Sheā€™s clearly seen or been told it has been posted šŸ˜‚

Just to say, my sister in law doesnā€™t use this site. I donā€™t even know if sheā€™s aware of it. Iā€™ve never spoken to her about it.

View attachment 1455146
Sheā€™s used that ā€˜please leave me aloneā€™ line before. Sorry Hinchy but you started this one hun

Reactions: 58

View attachment 1455146
Sheā€™s not even being mean about Hinch? I missed the original comment, but the message is about her followers? You canā€™t dispute that her followers send people awful messages. We all know it is a reflection on Sophie, but Iā€™d at least be claiming that itā€™s not my fault etc etc.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.