Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to believe that she’s in the middle of moving, packing/ unpacking and the hard work it is, then she has time to fold a towel and stick a dried leaf in it to supposedly decorate?! I know when normal people move it’s all hands on deck to empty boxes. She’s all airy fairy isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Putting a towel over something you’re using as a towel rail (a ridiculously expensive wonky towel rail) is not called styling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So if you take your jumper off and throw it over a chair in your bedroom is that styling it? Is your son or husbands dirty pants on the floor called styling the carpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Sorry but she was down the Crem 'styling' (I use that word loosely) at 7pm? Right..what a life she leads?! So she's left Janine with the kids to go do a bit of styling...I could understand if the Crem was a complete mess and they've got to move in within say a week and so she's giving up bedtime with the kids to make the house liveable for them. But no, it's probably because her life is just so stressful and she needs a bit of 'me time'.
And her 'oh silly me I posted a reel about a crappy wonky ladder just after my BFF posted about her wedding' is so fake... My head hurts from rolling my eyes so much this early in the morning!

Right nusty Hens I'm off to real not tend work, have a good day (sorry no time to search the Internet for some crappy quote for you!). ATV!

Reactions: 33
Very mixed comments on her ladder reel, but this has to be my favourite

View attachment 1453983
I can't see that one now but just found this one

Is missgreedyshome a private account
She blocked me I use to follow her so use to watch her stories on daughters one now can't find her on that 🤷‍♀️ I've never ever messaged or anything so if I've been blocked duno why. I use to like her stories aswell the bleep haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she shows us the look she does? Errm hang on one sec just a few days and weeks ago you were showing(Advertising) another look.so which look do you do EVERYDAY.sophie.sophie Sophie or are you just lying and advertising a product to be paid.
It also really pissed me off.like with Emma mattress or iconic or that wild under arm,how certain "type" of influences so swear by it in their ads.try to tell you they found this brand and use it all the time blah the bleeping blah.when literally I can go to one of their "neighbour" like Insta pages and that influencer is ....yuo you guessed it us8ng the same product.so it's clearly just brand. A brand they are being paid to advertise because so many of them have this same thing at the same time.and I don't like it.more so because some of them are on people genuinely start to like.then I see the 3rd iconic ad and think ugh you too.glossy box is rediculous for it.and look fantastic etc.
And stop lying.your being paid to show this to us.STOP trying to portray it's unique to you or one u truly believe in.
God social media is so f fake.

Reactions: 19

She blocked me I use to follow her so use to watch her stories on daughters one now can't find her on that 🤷‍♀️ I've never ever messaged or anything so if I've been blocked duno why. I use to like her stories aswell the bleep haha
I’ve been blocked from the label lady too I’ve never never messaged her either. I only watched because it was such a car crash and I used to like it too. How strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the hell puts a ladder in a barfroom when they have a 1 and 3 year old???? One of the human boys could crack their head open on the floating toilet if they slipped off that ladder while she eye fucks herself in one of the mirrors.

What possessed her? Has the ghost of the back passage got to her??

Soph putting (questionable) styling over child safety as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG stuff MY reel I'VE just seen this, I'M crying again, WE love you both

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

To the nusty hen who mentioned she'd make it about her...BINGO TO YOU MY FRIEND

Anyway what is that tit reel all about, is that supposed to be ASMR again because I wanted to claw my eye out when she opened that box 🤢

Down the house on her own trying to 'style', do me a bleeping favour 🙄 and again she just LARRRRVVVEESSSS it 🤣
I bet she was sat on her arse at Greyskull until she saw SS had posted then drove round to record ANYTHING she could, which is why it took her about 40 minutes from SS post to her acknowledging it. And that’s 40 mins if she didn’t get a forewarning that Stacey was going to post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guysch, I'm off to a wedding this weekend 🥺🥺

Probable radio silence from me until Monday, as you all wonder if I'm bridesmaid or not 🙊 Just know, I will be by the Bride's side 🙊🥺🙊🥺😭❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I think she might have,but it would have been carefully orchestrated.However,always the procrastinator....🤔
Lovely to hear from you Pops 😘
My mum is sadly on end of life care at the moment so I’ve not been about much 🥺 x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
So you don't give her the view, here it is.

She loves iTT.

View attachment 1454402
How are you meant to dry your hands on that towel?

Do you have to take the twig out, unfold the towel, dry your hands, fold the towel back up and put the twig back 🤯

I think this just proves they don’t wash their hands after they go to the loo 🤢 Dirty bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry but she was down the Crem 'styling' (I use that word loosely) at 7pm? Right..what a life she leads?! So she's left Janine with the kids to go do a bit of styling...I could understand if the Crem was a complete mess and they've got to move in within say a week and so she's giving up bedtime with the kids to make the house liveable for them. But no, it's probably because her life is just so stressful and she needs a bit of 'me time'.
And her 'oh silly me I posted a reel about a crappy wonky ladder just after my BFF posted about her wedding' is so fake... My head hurts from rolling my eyes so much this early in the morning!

Right nusty Hens I'm off to real not tend work, have a good day (sorry no time to search the Internet for some crappy quote for you!). ATV!
Nah it was a pre record, she just to happened to post it around the same time as tend bestie SS posted her wedding pics. then proceed to say ‘stuff my reel’ ye ok 😂 think she was hoping that would attract more views claiming she isn’t bothered! her calculator must be worn out, all that calculating all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the hell puts a ladder in a barfroom when they have a 1 and 3 year old???? One of the human boys could crack their head open on the floating toilet if they slipped off that ladder while she eye fucks herself in one of the mirrors.

What possessed her? Has the ghost of the back passage got to her??

Soph putting (questionable) styling over child safety as always.
The whole house is a tit show, the radiators/towel rails that are positioned 10m away from the bath/showers are one of many duck ups!

Reactions: 20
Finally caught up! 😅

I’m cringing with so much second hand embarrassment for her! 😬

Sopha - I don’t think you’re ok love. Perhaps it’s time for a deep rest? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She gets shadow banned all the time, if you go on Google and type in watch instagram stories you can see anyone's without giving them the views / engagement x

Is missgreedyshome a private account

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.