Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on just a cotton picking minute…..
Has she got a bleeping soft toy plushie of the dog on sale in Tesssscho?
Did I read that right?
And grown women are creaming their nickers over it?

Please someone tell me I’m in a parallel universe?
You have got to bleeping kidding me?
:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Did I read that right?

“Hang on just a cotton picking minute” is one of my absolute favourite phrases to say 😂 Well, if you’re in a parallel universe then I am too because it’s true unfortunately. I fear there are going to be floofhead ones next 😳

Dear, Teschooooo

Which one of you decided a stuffed Hennerzzz would be a good idea? I hope you haven’t included a lead because that’s false advertising as he is never walked by the twats. What next, Flip and Flop toys with a little toilet you can flush them down? Bess’their’arrrts. Maybe a little workshop with Weepy in it, sweating away. Tracey stuck in the attic, only coming out to do Sopha’s nails. Where will it ever end.

ATV
A Concerned Nusty Hen

Just in case any of the above become a thing I take no responsibility at all for the ideas or suggestions. Blessed be.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Another bloody meaningless quote to end the night on. She should be embarrassed with the x2 comments she left on Stacey’s post tonigh 😳 Yet another cock up! 😂 And now Tesco have now completely lost the plot by selling stuffed Hennerz/ Handsomes on their shelves - does it come with a lipstick 💄because that is all we tend to see of him 😉 - what an evening! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Trollomon’s got over a million likes and over 25,000 comments....whilst hinch is posting some dull shitey quote as her goodnight post 🥱
Could she be off the gram tomorrow sulky sulking?!?!? 🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That scared the tit outta me 😱😱
To be honesssssscht it scared the crap out of Mr Owl as well. He’s never seen Jungle Book all the way through (Bless’is’arrrrrt) So hasn’t seen Kaa the snake singing that. I showed it to him and he looked stunned and said “What the duck was that” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trollomon’s got over a million likes and over 25,000 comments....whilst hinch is posting some dull shitey quote as her goodnight post 🥱
Could she be off the gram tomorrow sulky sulking?!?!? 🤔🤪
She's either "moving in" tomorrow, will reveal chickens or will reveal a nursery.
She won't let SS steal the limelight for long.

To be honesssssscht it scared the crap out of Mr Owl as well. He’s never seen Jungle Book all the way through (Bless’is’arrrrrt) So hasn’t seen Kaa the snake singing that. I showed it to him and he looked stunned and said “What the duck was that” 😂😂😂
Just keeping Tattlers (and their partners) on their toes. I might drop it into any thread recaps I do at random. Danger scrolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello my darlings, long time no Tattle although I have been dipping in and out of these wonderful threads and Hinch’s tragic content. Keep up the good work.

Anyway, saw this on Facebook and it made me think of the “dream couple”. Had to share it with the hens.

View attachment 1453679
That titchy little grape is probably an accurate representation of JimSlob's 'man'hood

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did I read that right?

Ha,ha🤣calm down Flump,it could be worse?
They are sure to be bringing out a version of Barbie & Ken.
A fat middle-aged Ken complete with a cross dressing wardrobe and a fake Boobed Barbie with stick on freckles and extendible feet🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Cracking up here! 🤣 Nice one @Wize Owl darrrrlin' 💕 I Larrrve iTTT!
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyyssch🧐👌🏼🌶

Oi Oiiiiiii ya' big fat Hens! 🐔🍿🥤
Coming to you from the "Big Ssshmoke" as I'm in Eaaaasht Laaandaan, only 40 short miles away from duck Up Farm!😁

Here is a new Hymn for "Father James" (aka @Wize Owl 😉) - more suited to a Fat Hen's "Sunday Ssshervice" than a Teeny Peeny Thursday, but I prepared it a few days ago & cba to wait as I'm on a couple of away days and I need to get my glitter on. See ya later lovelies xx😘xx

Hymn Number 69
All Fings Tend & Beauuuutiful: 🎶🎶

All fings tend and beauuuuutiful
Al' Packkers tall and shhhmall
All fings new and dishhhposable
Hinchers provide 'em all

Each Sofa always gifted
The brickkk schhhlips on da' walls
We've trassshed our cuntry "farmhouse"
It's not a farm at all!

All fings tend and beautiful
My Peeny is shhho shhhmall
No need to work
It's wonderful
We laaarve to con you all!

We're leaving all our grey shhtuff
That's only three years old
We broke the lockdown ru-ules
But didn't care at all!

All fings tend and beauuuutiful
Our Vulva ressssin drive
Beg board lisssshts are plentiful
The free ssshhtuff will arrive

Our house is Cuntry Mushhhroom
There's shhhplinters everywhere
We only 'ave 4 barrrfrums
A ghossht lives on the shhtairs!

Our sheepies pay for all
Soph is inssshperational
She's laughing at you all!

Blesshed be 🙏🏼
Oi Oi Schweeeet’arrrrt….. I absssholutely loveeeee it! Clevvvvva 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I will get Father Jamesssh prepped for it 🎶 Blessed be 🙏🏻

Have a wonderful time Darlinnnnn and happy birfffday Mr M 🥳 Belt out those ssschongs for me too 🎵 🧔🏻‍♂️👩🏻👩🏼👱🏻‍♂️🎵xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not read any other comments today ladies so sorry if I’ve missed this…

Do we think that Grinch went to Trollomans wedding??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cracking up here! 🤣 Nice one @Wize Owl darrrrlin' 💕 I Larrrve iTTT!
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyyssch🧐👌🏼🌶

Oi Oiiiiiii ya' big fat Hens! 🐔🍿🥤
Coming to you from the "Big Ssshmoke" as I'm in Eaaaasht Laaandaan, only 40 short miles away from duck Up Farm!😁

Here is a new Hymn for "Father James" (aka @Wize Owl 😉) - more suited to a Fat Hen's "Sunday Ssshervice" than a Teeny Peeny Thursday, but I prepared it a few days ago & cba to wait as I'm on a couple of away days and I need to get my glitter on. See ya later lovelies xx😘xx

Hymn Number 69
All Fings Tend & Beauuuutiful: 🎶🎶

All fings tend and beauuuuutiful
Al' Packkers tall and shhhmall
All fings new and dishhhposable
Hinchers provide 'em all

Each Sofa always gifted
The brickkk schhhlips on da' walls
We've trassshed our cuntry "farmhouse"
It's not a farm at all!

All fings tend and beautiful
My Peeny is shhho shhhmall
No need to work
It's wonderful
We laaarve to con you all!

We're leaving all our grey shhtuff
That's only three years old
We broke the lockdown ru-ules
But didn't care at all!

Our Vulva ressssin drive
Beg board lisssshts are plentiful
The free ssshhtuff will arrive

Our house is Cuntry Mushhhroom
There's shhhplinters everywhere
We only 'ave 4 barrrfrums
A ghossht lives on the shhtairs!

Our sheepies pay for all
Soph is inssshperational
She's laughing at you all!

Blesshed be 🙏🏼
Oh my days this needs to be somewhere up top!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.