Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s next? Action figures of the boys and when you pull the cord Ronnies one says “There”
What about just an action man based on inch?
From memory they always looked manly but never had any tackle.
Mind you,I don't remember them wearing frilly panties and suspenders either😉

Even Henry's cuddly version is giving it whale eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s next? Action figures of the boys and when you pull the cord Ronnies one says “There”
Along side their stretch-Armstrong mummaz, with small footz and extra long ‘ring light enhanced’ neck and fingers.

Oh.. and comes with magically changing nail varnish and 14 interchangeable faces

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You nusty trolls are killing me this afternoon 😂

@Wize Owl can have a field day with this, action man and stretch Sopha 😂 or Sopha potato head, interchangeable lips and eyebrows 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone seen her social blade today is it still in the red?
Only 4 lost followers today @Parry1988 . Not a major amount sadly but we are seeing a lot of red numbers just lately so people are taking action and unfollowing her. Either that or the bots are finally getting booted. Bit of a mixture really though as some days she's getting a big amount of unfollowing but then seems to make up for it within a few days.

Screenshot_20220728-160202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has already been posted but just spotted a familiar fat dog in my local Tesco
duck me,her sheep really will buy anything won’t they.🙄🙄 Next it will be model versions of the tend farm she is flogging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been posted but just spotted a familiar fat dog in my local Tesco
Ah for fucks sake, is there nothing she won't try and sell. Next it will be stuffed alpacas on the shelves of Tesco for the sheep to wet their knickers over. 🙄🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday - the day that Sopha usually has off and Jimbobcreepyslob pipes up. Well here he is or rather here is “DJ Oi Oi” 🎵🤭 (🔊 volume needed)

View attachment 1452760
Cracking up here! 🤣 Nice one @Wize Owl darrrrlin' 💕 I Larrrve iTTT!
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyyssch🧐👌🏼🌶

Oi Oiiiiiii ya' big fat Hens! 🐔🍿🥤
Coming to you from the "Big Ssshmoke" as I'm in Eaaaasht Laaandaan, only 40 short miles away from duck Up Farm!😁

Here is a new Hymn for "Father James" (aka @Wize Owl 😉) - more suited to a Fat Hen's "Sunday Ssshervice" than a Teeny Peeny Thursday, but I prepared it a few days ago & cba to wait as I'm on a couple of away days and I need to get my glitter on. See ya later lovelies xx😘xx

Hymn Number 69
All Fings Tend & Beauuuutiful: 🎶🎶

All fings tend and beauuuuutiful
Al' Packkers tall and shhhmall
All fings new and dishhhposable
Hinchers provide 'em all

Each Sofa always gifted
The brickkk schhhlips on da' walls
We've trassshed our cuntry "farmhouse"
It's not a farm at all!

All fings tend and beautiful
My Peeny is shhho shhhmall
No need to work
It's wonderful
We laaarve to con you all!

We're leaving all our grey shhtuff
That's only three years old
We broke the lockdown ru-ules
But didn't care at all!

All fings tend and beauuuutiful
Our Vulva ressssin drive
Beg board lisssshts are plentiful
The free ssshhtuff will arrive

Our house is Cuntry Mushhhroom
There's shhhplinters everywhere
We only 'ave 4 barrrfrums
A ghossht lives on the shhtairs!

All fings tend and beauuuutiful
Our sheepies pay for all
Soph is inssshperational
She's laughing at you all!

Blesshed be 🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Do you think Hinch is playing content roulette with her bestie? She won’t want to play her hand too early when the wedding snaps will be due soon!

Reactions: 25
Or cheeeeeeeessseeee

Only 4 lost followers today @Parry1988 . Not a major amount sadly but we are seeing a lot of red numbers just lately so people are taking action and unfollowing her. Either that or the bots are finally getting booted. Bit of a mixture really though as some days she's getting a big amount of unfollowing but then seems to make up for it within a few days.

View attachment 1453217
Every little helps as they say in tesco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oi oi schweeetarts, happy teeny peeny Thursday 😂 I know it’s a scccchhool night but I’m thinking about having a few appletizers to go with my crunky snacks tonight - thu 7pm prime time tonight guuuyssch - we might get a wee surprise upload from the Queen of Maldon you never know 💒 👰‍♂️

Blesssshed be 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think Hinch is playing content roulette with her bestie? She won’t want to play her hand too early when the wedding snaps will be due soon!
they need to up their game though as Rochelle Humes has well and truly shat on the pickle nuptials

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You lots are brilliant that why I keep coming back to the thread it certainly isn’t because of her constant or lack of.
as you where my friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.