Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ssssopha 🎵Trust In Me🎵 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
She needs to duck off for good now, she's had her time and plenty of money making out of it. Alot of her sheep are now unfollowing and are fed up of her not being relatable anymore and just constantly boasting about spunking her cash on tend farm all the time.
She's lost her way on Instagram and I think it's about time she packed it in and put her children first and took them away from it all. If she doesn't she will look back in years to come and regret not doing it sooner.
Anyone seen her social blade today is it still in the red?

Ssssopha 🎵Trust In Me🎵 🤭 (Volume needed)

View attachment 1452899
Absolutely hilarious👏👏👏
Not being funny but even hinch inch and the cling on family must find these funny when they're doing their tattle catch up 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie I’m going to walk my dog if that makes sense?

Just an idea for you hun hope it helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Another day off for the lazy cow then.

I’m working overtime for the next 6 weeks during the sodding holidays because we can’t afford our bloody gas bill, the elder two’s birthday and even beyond that, Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.