Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mornings are moisturise, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, concealer if I've got spotty bits, downstairs, out the door, off to work! Obviously I get dressed too lol
Did you see how many products were stacked up on her dressing table too? She has soooo much stuff and I had to giggle when she started drawing onto her brows with that pencil! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Does she have a magical one / no nostril nose?! Can't believe she gets away with so much filtering when advertising makeup! Wouldn't it be a better add to start with her looking rough as and then look half way decent after applying the products?! Guess her anxiety gets in the way of doing that...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where do I start?
Another filter. Wow. You look NOTHING like that in real life. Headboards a tad wobbly.

She didn't show putting on the spf cos she's openly admitted last week that she doesn't use it. She's forgot that.

She even looks a witch, she's alright without a filter I guess, but with a filter she's absolutely foul and one weird looking individual. That's not trolling hinch, you ask for it when you filter yourself into someone you really don't look like 🤡

Giggling at the word ORGASAM...... How old are you!
Thats something you should be having on the reg with your fella and maybe you wouldn't be such an uptight bleep
I love you 😘 this post is perfection.

Reactions: 19
She's pathetic!! The look she gave when she said the word Orgasm...like has she never said it before. Grow up Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hunch may I suggest that in your new farm house you have a spechaal white room without furniture or fittings to record your ads. Maybe the bootroom as it's no longer in use?
I find that the filter you're using creates wobbly/bouncing filming and this is so distracting that I can't fully concentrate on your piss poor sales technique.
ATV
That white room can also double up as a padded cell😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“What colour is the blusssher......orgasssm”
Well that’s the only orgasm she’ll be experiencing for the foreseeable....bless’er’arrrt 🤭

Not that she’s read here since Uranus was discovered (Note for Jimbob, it’s a planet not your bum bum innit) but Sopha, those who talk about sssex the most do it the least 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I wonder how ASA actually confirm if a filter has been used. Of course it is obvious, but to dish out warnings and fines etc they would surely need concrete proof?

Reactions: 18
She’s got a real theatrical/drag look about her make up. Also, her forehead looks like a prosthetic.

Reactions: 29
As a mum with a teen daughter filtering herself whilst putting on makeup is disgusting! Doesn’t she realise the impact she has on people? Luckily my daughter wouldn’t know the bleep if fell over her in the street (actually a doubt a lot of other people would either) but she isn’t setting a very good example to her teen niece or her friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.