Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrogant smug greedy fucker the way she closes that pot of Bobbi brown cream. Lucky she can get them sent to her for free cow

Reactions: 35
Where do I start?
Another filter. Wow. You look NOTHING like that in real life. Headboards a tad wobbly.

She didn't show putting on the spf cos she's openly admitted last week that she doesn't use it. She's forgot that.

She even looks a witch, she's alright without a filter I guess, but with a filter she's absolutely foul and one weird looking individual. That's not trolling hinch, you ask for it when you filter yourself into someone you really don't look like 🤡

Giggling at the word ORGASAM...... How old are you!
Thats something you should be having on the reg with your fella and maybe you wouldn't be such an uptight bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
She's got better at hiding the filter, but this was still fun to do...

What's wrong with her little finger? It's got a very strange swelling...
View attachment 1447405

and the fingers on her right hand also seem to be swelling strangely.... (Or left hand? The hand with the rings.)
View attachment 1447406

Not to mention how long and salad fingery they're looking...
View attachment 1447410

And what the duck is even happening here??? It's like a surrealist painting.
View attachment 1447412
Her fingers are in proportion with her size 5 fooootz. All the better for slapping spiders with.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When she uses that beauty filter, I’m not sure if everyone else has noticed it but it sort of emits a glow from the sides of her face? It looks so bizarre 🤣. I don’t know if it’s the filter trying to configure itself as the colour of the glow is often the colour of her wall above the magical headboard that wobbles like jelly on a plate! Ha ha ha. How is she not embarrassed?! X

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder what Abi thinks of filtered Aunt Hinch?

Such a positive role model for mental health wellness and body confidence! Stop with the filters - you are deceiving people - it’s false advertising 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She is extremely insecure and will never be happy with the way she looks or what she has. She's naturally very pretty but all that botox, filler and god knows what else she's had done just makes her look so much older, I'd say she looks more like she's in her 40's than her 30's and I think she knows it too, that's why she still uses the blatant filters (on top of 40 layers of foundation!)

Yes, so relatable (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know it’s all a pre record advert but if your so busy moving who has to duck about with make up get the hair up and crack on duck sake

I hope more rules come in with influencers i actually wanna see some kind of law that doesn’t allow filters it’s so dangerous young people being sold this FAKE perfect life when none of it’s real, let them see the real people flaws and all you know actual reality it’s bleeping up so many people and causing extra suicides I’m sure as it’s not real!!!!
Perhaps someone should start a petition so it gets discussed in parliament 🤔 I’m sure based on the fact it’s damaging to the future generations mental health it will get enough signatures if it was shared on SM platforms

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know what made me want to vom more - her eye bleeping herself or the motion sickness from the headboard wobbling about with the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I use that sun cream 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Does anyone actually wear that much stuff? Genuine question. I mean, I cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise, bit of cover up/concealer if needed, eyeliner and gloss and that’s me. And no filters 🤣🤣
Before I had a kid and if I was going out. Never in my life have I worn that much make up to do nothing but maybe that’s me being frugal and not wasting it to sit around in the house all day. Also not to mention I wouldn’t want it all soaking into my skin for no reason!

Reactions: 30
Hunch may I suggest that in your new farm house you have a spechaal white room without furniture or fittings to record your ads. Maybe the bootroom as it's no longer in use?
I find that the filter you're using creates wobbly/bouncing filming and this is so distracting that I can't fully concentrate on your piss poor sales technique.
ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
What the duck is that bambi filter?! I'm submitting my first complaint because that's utterly misleading and younger women are messed up by this sort of false presentation. Idiot woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Does anyone actually wear that much stuff? Genuine question. I mean, I cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise, bit of cover up/concealer if needed, eyeliner and gloss and that’s me. And no filters 🤣🤣
My mornings are moisturise, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, concealer if I've got spotty bits, downstairs, out the door, off to work! Obviously I get dressed too lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.