Mrs Hinch #564 No time for shags, it’s all about the brags. All money no style, still a liar and vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the sunscreen out now 🙄🙄 didn’t care about when she was like a nuclear lobster after holiday and KiSSeS fRoM tHe SuN 😂

dont think the sheep can afford Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay either, especially when they’re resining their driveways and buying the ‘Hinch’ sink *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What I mean is everything Stacey has, Sophie has to have. Everything Stacey does, she copies. I’m not defending Stacey in any way. Just saying Sophie has no personality of her own and needs to be a copycat because she’s absolutely clueless 😂

Both as bad as each other but at least Stacey can think of ideas to manipulate people, Sophie just mirrors her and isn’t as clever, she just fucks things up constantly 😵💫
I find the whole Solomon/Hinch thing quite amusing. Hinch was the first in with the whole cleaning/tidying account then in swoops Solomon, takes the idea, runs with it and does it 1000x better, gets book deal, ITS collections, TV appearances and whole series like sort your life out, gogglebox, bake off. Meanwhile Hinch produced colouring books, a boring range at Tesco that no one buys, a this morning appearance. Solomon now has a bigger following and is in demand, Hinch is stuck with P&G and not much else. Friends they are not, despite how they pretend to be. Hinch is going nowhere apart from down the pan, Solomon star still rising. Hahahaha suck on them apples Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 52
You don’t look like this Hinch !!!!!!!!!! 😠
Of course an ad. She has got to milk the engagement of everyone checking for stacey wedding story and knows they'll look at her story. Rake in some money . Move will be put on hold until after the big wedding reveal. Edit to add she's already moved but the footage and captions she's saved for the occasion is stored and ready to be posted

Reactions: 22
How can anyone believe these ads are genuine?! Everything she has is brand new out the box 🤣🤣🤣 she hasn’t even tried the hair stuff before. Jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is her nose so wonky! I had to really squint to see if it was my eyes...cheek of it posting with filters on and these companies ALLOW IT 😭 oh and the blush shade, she is so childish she can't even say the word ORGASM without smirking like a child 🤪 grow up Hinch, I dread to think what you'll be like when Ron and Lon get to that age and you've got to trawl through stiff socks and bed sheets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven't been on for a while but I thought you didn't use spf Hinch, bleeping liar. Her face really should be considered an Ad at this point, is it a faceapp ad? is it a Face tune ad? And don't get me started on the Ronald McDonald eyebrows, her brow and tech needs to be sacked.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
What the duck does she look like. Filtered to duck with two giant slugs on her face. How can she think that looks good🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyschhhh if anybody follows Russell Kane, his latest kaneing video popped up when I'd finished watching Hinch's story...it's like he knew 🤣🤪🤣

Reactions: 8

New thread. Can't believe there was absolutely duck all to recap. 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She really just finished by saying 'that's all the makeup I'm gonna put on today guys'. Hahhahahaa. Wearing more makeup than RuPaul 🤣 P.S it's also not 'sweating hot' outside today Hinch you bleeping pre-recording cunty.
Screenshot_20220726-113306_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.