Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Here’s Father James with his Sunday “Hinch Prayer🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for the idea and Hinch Prayer (Volume needed)

Happy Sunday nusties 🐔💕 It may be SS wedding today 🤷🏻‍♀️ but the twats are up early enjoying their “Hinch Cuntry Fete” 🧼🧼🧼 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Hope that helps.
Bloody hell. In the time it’s taking her, she could have WALKED every single cup, saucer, knife and grotty Kieth the leef from Greyskull to Crem Cuntry Cottage. Or strapped her minky to a buck toothed bastard and rode them with packing crates. I’ve never known anyone take this long to move. The queen could pack up Windsor faster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #564 No time for shags, it’s all about the brags. All money no style, still a liar and vile!

Winning thread suggestion by @Little Miss Annie
(It was early but with 84 likes couldn’t be ignored!)

Second place (in case we get in trouble for the shags and have to change it) is @docmum with
All please stand for the bride and groom
Except Soph, who’s revealing freebie room after room..

Thread suggestions (usually) taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them 🙂

Yesterday, the aspirational celebrity couple Mr and Mrs Hinch left us in no doubt that there’s unlikely to be a baby number 3, with her saying jet washing the outside panelling is better than sex, and him saying she turns him off.

Today he tried to get back in her knickers good books by posting ‘FAF’ on the picture of her and whichever of the Maldon Three she had in a headlock.
The Tattle Jury is still out on what he meant, but most likely contenders are:
Filtered and fake
Fancy a Fiddle
Fucking annoying fluffheads

Soph’s claimed to have had a hard day of house moving jobs today too, with 2 toddlers to keep an eye on and boxes everywhere.

It must be sooooo hard accepting deliveries of (likely free) £800 beds for one of your spare bedrooms while the extended family look after your children. (All praise to Abi though for being amazing with Ron ❤)

Tomorrow is widely rumoured to be an actual celeb wedding. Let’s see if Sopha can prize herself away from one of her many #gifted sofas or if she has an elaborate excuse ready.

I mean, when you’ve had the keys to your new farm house for over 9 months, it’s totally understandable that the only weekend you could move in is the same one you best bubs in the world to the moon and back is getting married!

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, fucking fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

FreJon5

This is a random thought but I always remember someone saying to me live in your house for a good stint of time before you make (big) changes to it. Get used to how you use it, where the light is, how your family end up congregating etc. That has always stuck with me and I have avoided a few mistakes in the past, as what I thought we needed and what it turned out we did were very different! Now I know in Sophie's pre-recorded world she has probably lived in notafarm since Christmas, but it just struck me that she has made enormous changes to the house without even living in the space. She will absolutely regret that kitchen booth for starters.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

mumpty

Chatty Member
I don’t think there is any coordinated attempt for SS wedding and hinch ‘moving’ this weekend to up engagement. I’ve said a few times before that Hinch needs to get a new management company - she has lurched from thing to thing with no consistency, no story, no build up. A 9 month house reno should have been a content goldmine, but it misses the target each time. Along with all of her many faux pas, It’s clear her management either do nothing or are really shit. The reason she is ‘moving’ this weekend is to try and take the attention back to her. I doubt SS cares either, much more successful, brand partner deals Hinch can only dream of, big celeb wedding. There’s no comparison.

Reactions: 84

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I totally agree Sophie, moving house with two toddlers is very stressful, but that’s not what you’ve done is it? You bought a house 8 months ago, continued to live in the comfort of your old house while the new house was completely renovated, bought all new furniture for the new house, had your husband at home 24/7 to help you, had your parents on hand 24/7 to help you, you were at home 24/7 because you don’t have a real job and now you’re leaving all of your old furniture in your old house for the “special family”. So all you’ve actually done is drive 5 minutes down the road with your clothes, toiletries and maybe some kitchen accessories and that’s not stressful at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Well, it looks like Sopha’s best bubs to the moon and back got married yesterday…Whether or not Sopha was a bridesmaid she always will be now, here she is with her plus one RoyOiOi and Weepy their chauffeur just couldn’t contain himself 🤵🏻💦 bless’is’arttttt 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Bloody hell. In the time it’s taking her, she could have WALKED every single cup, saucer, knife and grotty Kieth the leef from Greyskull to Crem Cuntry Cottage. Or strapped her minky to a buck toothed bastard and rode them with packing crates. I’ve never known anyone take this long to move. The queen could pack up Windsor faster
I moved house, conceived and had my baby faster than she's moved house!

• Haha
Reactions: 68

IfImHonesht

Plus isnt everything in her house already in a barshket or caddy? So just lob it all in the car and oi oi job done innit

• Haha
Read some of that thread and what's interesting (or sad) is people saying how animated Ronnie was on that break with all the colour, that he was smiling lots more. There was some comments on how good Abbie was with him. One tattler even said Abbie would be a great baby sitter in a few years, big Bingo there.
I remember a story she put up on that break, something about her Mum saying to her that she knew one day she would be special.
Talk about full of yourself, still with a Mum like Freda......
Anyone else remember this?
You mean this?

1658748824737.png

Yeah, she absolutely never said that 😂 She likes to make out her mum is constantly dropping profound thoughts and words of wisdom but we've seen the sorts of things she writes to people on Insta.

• Haha
  • Sick
Great re-cap darrrlin' @Pollyanna263 💕
Dunno if our schweet'arrrt @Wize Owl can do a very short tune (for when Slopha and jimbobcreepslob actually move) & channel her inner Dolly Parton or Kenny Rogers "Cuntry Style" 🤣🌾🤠 ...

"Cuntry Road" 🎵

Goodbye Greyskull, 🏠
Jizzy Sofas 🛋🛋
No need to move the furnichaaah
'Cos everyfinnk was gifted 🎁
It's 'tend clean there ☢
Soaking in Febreeze
It's taken almost 9 long months ⏳😴
To get your ass to leave!👋🏻

Cuntry road, take you home 🚚
To 'The Crem', where you belong 🏡
Ssshtill in Maldon 🤪
Near your Mummaz 🍼
Take you home, Cuntry road 👩‍🌾🙊

(Oi Oiiiiii!) 👃👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

IfImHonesht

What is she actually moving though? 17 boxes of mugshots? 42 bottles of zoflora? Mummies silk purscchh? Shes got fucking everything new and gifted already there the absoloute melt. I hope she goes to ss wedding and trips over her tend size fives right into the pool. Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66