Mrs Hinch #564 No time for shags, it’s all about the brags. All money no style, still a liar and vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are actually vile in that thread I know a lot won’t agree but this is a funny thread it’s not malicious . ❤
I completely agree! I got attacked on that thread all because I wrote a comment saying I felt their comments about Stacey having saggy boobs was a bit too far. And I got pounced on, the replies I received were horrible. I also had ones telling me to go back over to the Hinch thread 🤣. You wouldn’t get that nastiness on here, everyone is a lovely bunch. X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
How is she a shadow of Stacey? They're as bad as each other, actually Stacey perhaps more calculating 🤔
What I mean is everything Stacey has, Sophie has to have. Everything Stacey does, she copies. I’m not defending Stacey in any way. Just saying Sophie has no personality of her own and needs to be a copycat because she’s absolutely clueless 😂

Both as bad as each other but at least Stacey can think of ideas to manipulate people, Sophie just mirrors her and isn’t as clever, she just fucks things up constantly 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What I mean is everything Stacey has, Sophie has to have. Everything Stacey does, she copies. I’m not defending Stacey in any way. Just saying Sophie has no personality of her own and needs to be a copycat because she’s absolutely clueless 😂

Both as bad as each other but at least Stacey can think of ideas to manipulate people, Sophie just mirrors her and isn’t as clever, she just fucks things up constantly 😵💫
Definitely, single white female vibes🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just on a break from work and been on a bot reporting spree! There’s so many, I feel it could become a full time occupation 😂 ATV xx 🤍

😬😬 she has two beautiful sons and her favourite view to wake up to is a fat smelly dog! Unbelievable but totally believable for her. 😔
Probably preferable to waking up to Jimbobnojob oii oii!

• Heart
  • Haha
Just on a break from work and been on a bot reporting spree! There’s so many, I feel it could become a full time occupation 😂 ATV xx 🤍

Probably preferable to waking up to Jimbobnojob oil oii
I did last night aswell 🤭🤭, her comment on Stacey's wedding pissed me off, she's so cringe the way she has to make everything about herself

Reactions: 14

Probably preferable to waking up to Jimbobnojob oii oii!
I did a few this morning while I was waiting for the kiddo to wake up. Every little helps 😆 Do you know what I find creepiest about the bots? All the stolen photos! Photos of other people's weddings, children and pets used to make the account look legit.

• Haha
Some of them did make me laugh!! I noticed they either had 29 people they were following or 35. And the random pictures posted on the same day 😂
Haha yeah I also noticed it was all consistently either 29 or 35 follows for each account. I'd love to know if the reason her daily followers has tanked is because Instagram are clamping down on bots, or because she's just not buying as many as she used to. Or maybe someone at Gleam was the one with the credit card and they had a telling off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have second hand embarrassment for SS’s corpse bridesmaid the most! She’s made herself look a right lying toad over the last couple of days with her stories. Clearly her sister and Sofa have rubbed off on her. What a sad way to live!

This. I am actually really disgusted at the way they’ve been playing the fans. Who the duck do they think they are? Does anyone really give that big a duck over when they got married? If you REALLY wanted to keep it a secret you wouldn’t have been banging on about it for the last year. I can think of quite a few proper ‘celebs’ who have married in proper secret.
I am so over them.
And I think it’s abhorrent how they screwed Ikea for furniture AGAIN. bleeping rent it like everyone else. If being a millionaire makes you tight fisted, grabby and braggy then I’m glad I’m poor!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well I did it...just finished watching Ghostwatch and all I can say is what in the holy hell was that load of shite 🤣 it was like watching a GCSE drama play!! Was that seriously broadcast as a real programme?! 😅 That's an hour and a half of my life I'm never getting back that's for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she only used the gardiner on her face 🤔 🤣🤣. Or does it depend on who is paying her thousands on the day???? Wake up sheep....your leader is blatantly lying to you again so she can furnish her tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has defo been told not to post about SS wedding and as SS herself hasn't released any wedding pics (not counting yesterday's I got married but maybe I didn't reel), Hinch is stuffed on the content front now. She was 'moving' at the weekend but that's magically forgotten now as she doesn't need to grab any attention back from SS. So we're going to get a random mish mash of ads, dog, floofies and maybe even a Ron sympathy post. All pre-records of course

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😬😬 she has two beautiful sons and her favourite view to wake up to is a fat smelly dog! Unbelievable but totally believable for her. 😔
To be fair fat Henners is the only one gaining followers at the moment. Cleevaaa boy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Starting early today with the pre-recorded, Filtered Ad for Look Fantastic. I would never ever take skin care/ make up or hair product recommendations from an influencer who is paid to say ‘I love ittt’ and who uses filters. How she gets away with this sort of sales technic I’ll never know, but it should be banned.

Reactions: 27
Using a filter again whilst doing an ad for look fantastic 🙄

ETA: her Freckles are back again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.