Mrs Hinch #564 No time for shags, it’s all about the brags. All money no style, still a liar and vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #564 No time for shags, it’s all about the brags. All money no style, still a liar and vile!

Winning thread suggestion by @Little Miss Annie
(It was early but with 84 likes couldn’t be ignored!)

Second place (in case we get in trouble for the shags and have to change it) is @docmum with
All please stand for the bride and groom
Except Soph, who’s revealing freebie room after room..

Thread suggestions (usually) taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them 🙂

Yesterday, the aspirational celebrity couple Mr and Mrs Hinch left us in no doubt that there’s unlikely to be a baby number 3, with her saying jet washing the outside panelling is better than sex, and him saying she turns him off.

Today he tried to get back in her knickers good books by posting ‘FAF’ on the picture of her and whichever of the Maldon Three she had in a headlock.
The Tattle Jury is still out on what he meant, but most likely contenders are:
Filtered and fake
Fancy a Fiddle
bleeping annoying fluffheads

Soph’s claimed to have had a hard day of house moving jobs today too, with 2 toddlers to keep an eye on and boxes everywhere.

It must be sooooo hard accepting deliveries of (likely free) £800 beds for one of your spare bedrooms while the extended family look after your children. (All praise to Abi though for being amazing with Ron ❤)

Tomorrow is widely rumoured to be an actual celeb wedding. Let’s see if Sopha can prize herself away from one of her many #gifted sofas or if she has an elaborate excuse ready.

I mean, when you’ve had the keys to your new farm house for over 9 months, it’s totally understandable that the only weekend you could move in is the same one you best bubs in the world to the moon and back is getting married!

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Surely no one can be this thick that they have to ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet about tips for moving? There's got to be people around her who she knows who have moved house in the past? Why not ask them? 🤷🤷 Or just use Google for a simple search?
Oh yeh, that's why, it's because she wants to show off and brag about her tend farm. Again. For the 10,00000th time this year.
She's grinding my every last nerve right now. Never have I wanted to see everything come crashing down for anyone before, until now.

Screenshot_2022-07-23-16-58-46-97_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t think there is any coordinated attempt for SS wedding and hinch ‘moving’ this weekend to up engagement. I’ve said a few times before that Hinch needs to get a new management company - she has lurched from thing to thing with no consistency, no story, no build up. A 9 month house reno should have been a content goldmine, but it misses the target each time. Along with all of her many faux pas, It’s clear her management either do nothing or are really tit. The reason she is ‘moving’ this weekend is to try and take the attention back to her. I doubt SS cares either, much more successful, brand partner deals Hinch can only dream of, big celeb wedding. There’s no comparison.

Reactions: 84
Surely no one can be this thick that they have to ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet about tips for moving? There's got to be people around her who she knows who have moved house in the past? Why not ask them? 🤷🤷 Or just use Google for a simple search?
Oh yeh, that's why, it's because she wants to show off and brag about her tend farm. Again. For the 10,00000th time this year.
She's grinding my every last nerve right now. Never have I wanted to see everything come crashing down for anyone before, until now.

View attachment 1440492
She is a grade 1 twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1440492
Nevermind our packing tips - we wanted your packing tips Soph!

But her best was paper plates between normal plates.
Why would you waste money on paper plates when you’re moving house?!

She genuinely baffles me!
I wish I could voice note this so you could tell how annoyed I am 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Bloody hell I've been to the pub for a couple of sherberts and got back to a new thread. Considering the lazy fucker does duck all that's quite an achievement, well done my fellow nusty trolls ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Are all the bedrooms finished?

Is the playroom?
Why was boot room priority before actual rooms they would need when they move in?

Why would she move in when it’s only half done when she’s no time limit and this whole time made out she needed to wait?

Is it all done but now we will be living in pre record land as they move in and “finish” rooms?

Reactions: 43

View attachment 1440492
I think the monkey emoji is more annoying than the thumb now 😂 just duck off with little old me bollocks Sopha 🖕🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think the monkey emoji is more annoying than the thumb now 😂 just duck off with little old me bollocks Sopha 🖕🙈
Yes the monkey emoji is defo calculated...she's done it loads before like when she said one day she'd like a farm 🙊 or alpacas 🙊 she knows what she's doing!

Reactions: 29
Great re-cap darrrlin' @Pollyanna263 💕
Dunno if our schweet'arrrt @Wize Owl can do a very short tune (for when Slopha and jimbobcreepslob actually move) & channel her inner Dolly Parton or Kenny Rogers "Cuntry Style" 🤣🌾🤠 ...

"Cuntry Road" 🎵

Goodbye Greyskull, 🏠
Jizzy Sofas 🛋🛋
No need to move the furnichaaah
'Cos everyfinnk was gifted 🎁
It's 'tend clean there ☢
Soaking in Febreeze
It's taken almost 9 long months ⏳😴
To get your ass to leave!👋🏻

Cuntry road, take you home 🚚
To 'The Crem', where you belong 🏡
Ssshtill in Maldon 🤪
Near your Mummaz 🍼
Take you home, Cuntry road 👩‍🌾🙊

(Oi Oiiiiii!) 👃👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Are all the bedrooms finished?

Is the playroom?
Why was boot room priority before actual rooms they would need when they move in?

Why would she move in when it’s only half done when she’s no time limit and this whole time made out she needed to wait?

Is it all done but now we will be living in pre record land as they move in and “finish” rooms?
Have we ever seen the boot room used since it was finished?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can always tell when something's coming up - threads go so quickly! Thanks for the recap @Pollyanna263, not that there was much to recap! I've been catching up in quiet moments on trains and at the in-laws house, can I claim the bingo on "have a good weekend" signalling radio silence for the next 36hrs? Even though I predicted morning and she posted it just after lunchtime? Gosh so glad she made it to lunchtime because the rest of the day is a breeze!

Reactions: 28
What moving house tips does she need? You just move everything from one house to another. But in her case there's no deadline day to get it all done as she still owns both houses so can just take her time and didn't she day she was leaving most things, furniture and appliances etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.