Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here cunty showing us free sofa and ss welcoming her kids friends into pickle pool 🤣 I'm not a fan off ss and I know this isn't her thread but she always gets her content so right. What have we had from soph a photo of ww wankers, some sick to stick in the freezer and free sofas 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I turned another hinch fan onto the right way of thinking today! A friend mentioned her and the Wooly wankers (love that title) so I directed her to thread 500 and she was shocked haha, she wasn’t a sheep to be begin with but promptly unfollowed and we had a good slagging session ❤😊
❤❤

I feel confident in saying that nobody where we live (outside UK) has a clue who Hunch is 🤣 I've 432 followers on my work-related account and nobody follows her.

Screenshot_20220719-164938_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmm does her linking the sofa mean she gets an affiliate payment similar to the Amazon links? I think most people are capable of Googling Loch Levan sofa....

1658242324958.png

Is this what she's doing here?

Reactions: 21
Soph. Friendly reminder that you have 12 Days to move in.
You know….. seeing as you said this is the month you’re moving in for the 476th time since new year.
Get packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So Stacey has a pool full of kids having a fab time...no, don't worry Hinch, you're not invited, just go back and sit on your gifted sofas. Maybe you can let Ronnie and Lennie go and sit on some scratchy straw in the blazing sun with the alpacas.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Imagine being a millionaire from flogging cleaning shite and having carpets, couches and Christ knows what else, gifted to you while most of your followers are struggling to feed their families, are relying on handouts from the government and are living on the bones of their arses. I very rarely comment on her thread, but duck me, read the room!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
She's also placed the link and text directly over the part of the page where it tells you the total cost (in big massive red letters!!) and how much it'll cost mere mortals per month. And that's for one sofa. Thatt feels soo bloody shady!! I can't believe more of her followers aren't waking up to this? She's not your friend. You're just a source of income to her.

Screenshot_20220719-155403_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
What do I think? tit. That's what I think. It's the Insta Hun trademark of bland soulless furniture. The epitome of today's influencer culture. No thanks.

Screenshot_20220719-155326_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is she thick ? It’s very light when you have toddler children. Just shows she absolutely gives no fucks about them kids cos she’ll be losing her tit when they get something over it. Dark sofas all the way when you’ve got little ones

Reactions: 40
I’m seriously done with her bullshit! Of course the sofas were free for you Sophie. No matter whether products are marked as AD and not gifted, you are being paid obscene amounts of money to advertise which is thousands more than the cost of the actual product, therefore it’s cost you duck all you beggy witch!

A millionaire who has to beg 😂 It’s utterly pathetic. As for that husband of yours. Career break? No he’s an unemployed waste of oxygen. He’s not a man, he’s a leach!

Your greed is going to be your downfall Hinchy!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Chopped cushions give me the ick! Those sofas look lost in that room, some beautiful looking sofas available and she chooses the same old style just because they're comfy and she wants to sit on them all day long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m seriously done with her bullshit! Of course the sofas were free for you Sophie. No matter whether products are marked as AD and not gifted, you are being paid obscene amounts of money to advertise which is thousands more than the cost of the actual product, therefore it’s cost you duck all you beggy witch!

A millionaire who has to beg 😂 It’s utterly pathetic. As for that husband of yours. Career break? No he’s an unemployed waste of oxygen. He’s not a man, he’s a leach!

Your greed is going to be your downfall Hinchy!
Way too early but “The Begging Millionaire” should definitely be a thread title 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Tell me you don't parent your own kids ... Livingroom full of pale sofa and pale coloured carpet 😂 lucky she's a cleaning sensation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not sure what everyone else thinks soph, but I think you are a complete waste of oxygen that contributes absolutely duck all to society. You are a greedy, soulless, spoilt little bleep living in your made up fantasy world that very soon is going to implode. You do not deserve your gorgeous little boys or any Animals that have the gross misfortune to be owned by you. You carry on filling your house with gifted tat because when it all ends
( I promise you it will) and your lies and deceit catch up with you, you will be a very sad and lonely person with no-one to blame except yourself and your layabout husband.
Oh, just one more thing........
ITS NOT A bleeping FARM

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.