Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works with DFS coz they do monthly payment instalment so the lazy millionaire gets them free so her sheep have to get into debt / take out monthly payment for four years just to copy her šŸ‘

Shes no shame or class

Reactions: 67
I can't attach the screenshot as my phone is rubbish....i need a new one but still waiting to be gifted one šŸ˜‰
Anyway that frozen weetabix concoction wasn't even hers....a food account has reposted it. It's supposed to be overnight weetabix but hinchy has decided to freeze it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So I checked the URL for the sofa that she put on her last story. Is it an affiliated link as it goes;

dfs.co.uk/loch-leven/loc14smwp?utm_campaign=thingsters_mrshinch&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

Or is it just a normal one as I don't know the difference...sure it's been explained to me before but I'm too hot šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Also if I'm not allowed to post the URL let me know and I'll remove šŸ™ŠšŸ¤Ŗ

Edit to remove Https as it actually links otherwise šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Raging about all this free stuff šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

But also this new thing of just marking ā€œADā€ isnā€™t good enough. Is it:

a) A paid ad but she bought the items?
b) A paid ad with a discount on the items?
c) A paid ad with gifted items?

You need to be clear about this Soph! Thatā€™s the whole bleeping point of the ASA code so that us mere mortals arenā€™t duped! šŸ˜”

Itā€™s the same when she mentions the boysā€™ clothes; ā€œx,y,z is FROM so and so businessā€. From as in gifted? Or From as in bought?

Either wayā€¦ duck the duck off!! šŸ„µ

• Heart
Reactions: 48
WHY on earth is a massive company like DFS gifting 4k sofas to a beggy free loader? What's the reason behind it? They don't need the advertising and they've not long gifted the other ones which now stink of dog willy and sweat..!?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ugh whyā€™s it so bleeping hot šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ She is unbelievable,duck off with your gifted sofas Grinch,itā€™s disgusting and you should be ASHAMED,take take take,me me me.
At least us ADULTS who you look down on work hard and save for things.
Itā€™s bloody ridiculous and thereā€™s no words,you donā€™t even do anything you canā€™t even look after your own children.
Sorry hun but you and that pathetic husband are absolute cunts and always will be

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I turned another hinch fan onto the right way of thinking today! A friend mentioned her and the Wooly wankers (love that title) so I directed her to thread 500 and she was shocked haha, she wasnā€™t a sheep to be begin with but promptly unfollowed and we had a good slagging session ā¤šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That living room is so bland and cheap looking. Sheā€™s totally trying to copy SS colour scheme. She canā€™t help herself.

If itā€™s a home/Reno account sheā€™s trying, I would just throw the towel in now. Thereā€™s better homes on show out there in abundance, her home wouldnā€™t even be able to lick their boots. Itā€™s a very mediocre house with no wow factor, boring substandard decor you would find in a letting on one of those Barret Homes estates. If I had the sort of money that allowed me to spend 10k on a toddlers mural for a theme he doesnā€™t seem all that ā€œwildā€ about, I would let my creativity run wild! Think outside of the box a bit, include little details I would have imagined in a dream home as a kid - but what does she do? Coat everything in brick shliips and paints everything else ā€œcuntry beigeā€. You boring witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Well done to @Pollyanna263 for the lovely thread title!

It's far too effing hot today so I'm keeping this short and to the point:

our lord and saviour, Saint Sophie Rose of the little village of Maldon, kept it relatable these past few days by:
Posting pre-records of a child without sun protection sat on some hay and then (from the same day) alpacas eating said hay. Pretending both were in the morning but it was obviously the afternoon.
Moaning about trolls, insinuating it's directed at Ron but we all know it was about her.
Naturally the troll rant was followed by an AD. For stupidly high piled carpets nonetheless.
Cleaned an already clean room with far too much cleaning product. She loves a good rim apparently though.
Displaying a dog penis in front of an expensive fan.
Soothed the last of the wakeful trolls to sleep with a word soup quote.
Showcased her poor animal husbandry skills and dying grass.
Made a bleeping grotesque snack when all the kids want is a mini milk.
Got some free sofas that are identical to Greyskulls sofas.
Chopped some cushions like a twit.
Spoke to the guysh at DFS about a not-a-giveaway competition.

Also was outed by Olivia Attwood about her ambitions (ha) to start an onlyfans. Lets not go there, nightmare fuel.

Thread 500 is the best thread for newbies, followed by the wiki.
Thread titles from pg 30 and marked with thread suggestion please.
Short and sweet, no swears.

Now I'm off to soak in a cold tub!
dfs off my list!

plz letā€™s add a list of brands or companies that have given this evil cow deals and free tit, thereā€™s a fair amount of us who refuse to shop anywhere that does this andmake a point of letting these businesses know! Itā€™s tasteless as duck

Reactions: 45
Is anyone keeping a record of all the stuff she's been gifted and bought all by herself for this house?

All those freebies and her house still looks boring. She could have used her "fame" to work with an interior designer. She's just picked the same bland carpets and sofa.

Talentless braggy bore.
Absolutely loved this on one of the early threads! They kept a record of all the gifted stuff and it was many many thousands!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't believe she is trying to pass off that DFS give away as her own......get to duck you bleeping giraffe necked greedy twit!

Yes, I'm hot and bothered and being a proper nusty today, but if you've seen my previous comments, I've expressed numerous times how all it does when big companies give freebies to people who can obviously afford it, it's just negative PR in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
dfs off my list!

plz letā€™s add a list of brands or companies that have given this evil cow deals and free tit, thereā€™s a fair amount of us who refuse to shop anywhere that does this andmake a point of letting these businesses know! Itā€™s tasteless as duck
Look Fantastic (who I do shop with šŸ˜¬)
Garnier
Iconic
B+M
Proctor + Gamble
The Vulva resin driveway people
GHD
DFS
Carpetrite

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Olivia attwood had some question box up and there was a reply about opening an only fans with her duster and Olivia outed her as Sopha
Iā€™ve got a one year old hooligan, not even vases, candles or ornaments are safe nowadays even ones I thought she wouldnā€™t be able to reach haha one of those silly trays would last until she spotted it, Christ even the small coffee tables had to moved upstairs because she kept tipping it up šŸ˜‚ just like with everything else she obviously doesnā€™t think about the kids when coming up with these tit ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.