Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t think she’s planning to diversify in to Motivational Shhhpeaking (Motivational Sheeping?) do we? Because I couldn’t take it. New book coming to the shelves of Tesco for Christmas - ‘Adventshures in your own Loife’ by bestselling orfer S. R. Hinchliffe (foreword by Fiddle Fingers)

Edit - typo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning Nusties 🌄♨🐔🌡
Did anyone actually get any ssshleep? 🔥
Managed a couple of hours, the bloody stealth mozzies have been busy 😵
Get that cooler air in ready for another boilfest/bragfest!
Everyone's had enough of your tit Slopha, go and lie on your rancid grey sofa chaise longue & get Inch to feed you some peeled frozen grapes, have a Bitty Smoothie or go for a dip in the already installed sex swamp hot tub that's really 'child friendly' 🤪
Take care everyone, stay as cool as possible xx
Oh my god I've been bitten all over and we kept every single window shut yesterday! 😭 Little bastard's are more irritating than people who exploit their kids for engagement and brag about their free stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I do wonder…if she’s gonna be a bridessssccchhmaid guyssssch, as a publicity thing of course so keeping her out of pictures etc gets the huns absolutely delirious, then it’s headlines in the rags ‘Mrs Hinch stuns as bestbubs4eva bridesmaid’ 🤢🤢🤢 so she’s out of her tend comfort zone. Either that or it’s an excuse why she won’t be going at all 😂😂

Reactions: 21
Morning Nusties 🌄♨🐔🌡
Did anyone actually get any ssshleep? 🔥
Managed a couple of hours, the bloody stealth mozzies have been busy 😵
Get that cooler air in ready for another boilfest/bragfest!
Everyone's had enough of your tit Slopha, go and lie on your rancid grey sofa chaise longue & get Inch to feed you some peeled frozen grapes, have a Bitty Smoothie or go for a dip in the already installed sex swamp hot tub that's really 'child friendly' 🤪
Take care everyone, stay as cool as possible xx
Bitty smoothie!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder…if she’s gonna be a bridessssccchhmaid guyssssch, as a publicity thing of course so keeping her out of pictures etc gets the huns absolutely delirious, then it’s headlines in the rags ‘Mrs Hinch stuns as bestbubs4eva bridesmaid’ 🤢🤢🤢 so she’s out of her tend comfort zone. Either that or it’s an excuse why she won’t be going at all 😂😂
Shea definitely up to something ahead of the wedding. She plays Tue anxiety card but deep down she's a sly witch

Reactions: 16
Surely if she was a bridesmaid she would’ve gone on the hen do, bridesmaid must trump cousin 🤔😂😂

Reactions: 18
She knows her Insta appeal is on steep decline and so she’s looking into other options with her management I reckon to try and stay relevant.
Maybe her management team want rid of her? The Gleam person in charge of reading this thread must be working 60+ hours. 🤣

Shea definitely up to something ahead of the wedding. She plays Tue anxiety card but deep down she's a sly witch
Can just see the OK mag article now

"Trolls stopped me attending my tend BBFs wedding.

Mrs Hinch's secret anxiety battle"

Didn't SS's fiancé have a big birthday a few months ago and the Hunches weren't there? Maybe he/nobody actually likes them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The motivational quotes aren't posted to help anyone other than butter them up for whatever else SHE has got incoming so they feel that she has earned her success. She's had the carpets, next will be the sofas, kitchen appliances...might even get treated to an American style fridge freezer this time 😉

She may as well just write:
"If you want success then you just need to find a shooting star....then just close your eyes and wishhhhhhhh really hard...and dream it and want it then you'll get it..."

Reactions: 25
The motivational quotes aren't posted to help anyone other than butter them up for whatever else SHE has got incoming so they feel that she has earned her success. She's had the carpets, next will be the sofas, kitchen appliances...might even get treated to an American style fridge freezer this time 😉

She may as well just write:
"If you want success then you just need to find a shooting star....then just close your eyes and wishhhhhhhh really hard...and dream it and want it then you'll get it..."
100% this. Those quotes are justifying why she should get all the free stuff. The trolls post was to garner sympathy before revealing the entire top floor of her massive house had been carpeted for free which would have cost any one of us thousands. But poor lickle ickle Sophie deserves it cos someone wrote something mean about her online when she is everyone knows she has anxiety issues and can only take small steps. But look how well she is doing by just taking bay steps, if you take baby steps too you could be her with her two houses and #gifted carpets.

Reactions: 26
Mum says,
I'm not a troll, so up yours Hunch!
Can just imagine her moaning to mum says about the trolls.

If Hunch was my daughter or sister and was moaning, I'd tell her to stop exploiting her children and focus on the cleaning or quit social media and get a job. Very hard to have sympathy for someone who cries about trolls but puts their whole life out there for freebies. What do you expect? The Internet isn't a nice place. I think her stalkers sheep are far scarier. They claimed Farmer Rennie had them crying and think Hunch is a mate. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my god I've been bitten all over and we kept every single window shut yesterday! 😭 Little bastard's are more irritating than people who exploit their kids for engagement and brag about their free stuff.
You sure about that 😂😂😂

love how she’s mentioned the weather today, when she didn’t bother yesterday, must have been a different climate over in fairy tale hinch land.🏰

Reactions: 18
She’s going to kill the alpacas.

she needs to educate herself about them, you’re not suppose to hose them down. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Good to see she is making use of the hay feeder her dad made for her! So lazy she can’t even be arsed to put the hay inside it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#mrshinchlies

That company who designed The H1nch vanity posted the picture a month ago (22nd June). I assume it was probably staged for pictures before that so it's looked like that for at least 4-5 weeks. Only difference is the blinds.

Yesterday, on the hottest day of the year, she tried to give the impression she's only getting round to cleaning her bathroom. It looked exactly the same as it did a month ago.

I don't believe any influencer shows much in real time but she could have stated she wasn't vacuuming and cleaning on the hottest day of the year "wot am I like guyssch, forgot to say this wasn't today! Of course we shouldn't be cleaning when it's 40 degrees hehe!". I still think she spends an hour or so doing all these videos once a month to drip feed the sheep with ads.

Screenshot_20220719-094315_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-212205_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220719-094321_Instagram~2.jpg

Yesterday:

Screenshot_20220719-094549_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.