Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what was that about again? Anyone know?
I posted it here earlier:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, just realised reporting as spam doesn’t remove the insta profile, just sends them a notification apparently. I’ve started reporting as a scam/fraud! Should get the bits removed hopefully! Can’t get over how many there are, I swear 70% of her followers are actually bots! It’s outrageous!!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
How fuming would you be if you were Stacey on your wedding day and she posts a pregnancy announcement?? I also threw my sister out the house on my wedding morning because she moaning that I had a no pictures or social media request until I had posted something and I’m calm but never wanted to boot someone in the face so much in my life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
duck off with the vibe. The only vibe I’m getting is irritation with how clueless a dog mummaz she really is.

Reactions: 17
IMG_20220718_212654.jpg

Gained a few off the back of the room reveal I reckon. Still, since Saturday 9th she's on an overall loss of followers.

Also, she wasn't in the private chefs photo because he had left before she got there. Daylight in that photo, late evening in the only photo evidence that anyone has posted of her being at SS house. And even that could have been the day before, thinking of it.

Reactions: 29
Bit behind I know, but is it just me that thinks the transition from carpet to laminate (if that's what it is) in Rennie's room looks a bit shite?

Carpet was flat out refused by my German husband on grounds of it being harder to keep clean and not as hardwearing....far too practical these Germans 😅we have tiles all downstairs + in bathrooms upstairs (count myself very lucky to have two, our guest/teenager bathroom is probably the size of her pantry) and laminate upstairs...managed to sway him to a couple of rugs though 😂 her carpet in their bedroom looks shite if I'm honest.

And I did not need to see her dog's bits right after my dinner! 🤢🤢
Looks terrible, not sure what the right name is but it should be sealed with a metal piece which hides the joins from carpet to hard flooring

Reactions: 16
2 questions...
Where is her usual birds-nest hair and childish hair bow?
I thought she didn't get her arms out?

IMG_20220718_214349.jpg

IMG_20220718_214330.jpg

IMG_20220718_214306.jpg

(Yes I'm bored because it's too hot for bed yet, the dog has only just been walked!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Off Topic but Mudder of Gawd it’s been a very hot one today . I’m menopausal hot flushes , tropical flushes I’m basically constantly sweating the Mr is getting on my last nerve 🙈😂 I face planted the frozen section in Asda no F’s given . I’ve cooling pads ( spares belong to our dog Ludo 💙🙈😂) on the mattress I’m hoping I will get a bit of undistrubed sleep . I’ve hot water bottle filled with ice .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m glad she got her carpets for free whilst little old me from a little old town is paying a little old £30 a month for the next 5 years to carpet my little old house for my little old family x
At least you have your integrity and pride, it's nothing to be ashamed of, we all have to do what we can...unlike some 🙄 she could say to Carpetright, no I'll pay for my carpet but could I do a giveaway for my followers? Then she would win alot of votes, but no she's just a grabby greedy narcissistic cockwomble 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Third one coming up, it's the best way and a hot water bottle frozen solid. Fans aren't making a huge difference. One more day of it. Funny how we've not seen the camels pronking today 🤔 all pre-records.

Reactions: 13
Ffs ... "Just call me Mrs Hinch" 😆😂
"Carpet of Dreams" on house #2 "Fannks Carpetbrag"
She's been lying for many months with this house business along with many other things - nothing makes sense.
Stick your thumb where the sun don't shhhine schweet'arrrt!
View attachment 1427380
I’m presuming Big Alan will be peeing & pooing in the garden coz that Lav isn’t going to hold his Arris🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm married to a practical Dutchman. 😆🥰
He says that toilets without a pedestal are hung on a steel frame behind a false wall.
Like this. We have them in our house. Saves space 👍🏻 Absolute nightmare when you have an old system like ours which needed replacing. The wall was tiled over. 😬

img-duofix-concealed-cistern-sigma21-with-icon-wc-16-9.jpg

Reactions: 9
While i was looking for other stuff in the loft hi Tracey archives today, I found these gems…

Clear as mud, Soph. Thanks for tit activities for grown ups that need explanations from a best selling aufor. Also note the “varying borders” (anyone remember that unique selling point?) of kief the lief.

B8474DA7-E2D7-46D1-B423-0AA3D843FF8F.png

And this one. So just an average day then, Sofa? #mumsez

75F39047-4E6C-4C26-8BBB-A3D9D5A72A35.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I actually think the wedding is the main reason she’s in a huff. She was able to make an excuse for not going to the hen, but I don’t think she’s ready to be snubbed in front of everybody, when people see once and for all she’s not even in the bridal party. Bridesmaid/MOH type hierarchies matter deeply to people like her.

I think she also knows there’s not a chance in hell of her upstaging this one, I honestly don’t think she’s even going to try and pull anything out the bag. I know it will be very hard for our Soph to see her best friend live the happiest day of her life so I might even wind my neck in and be kind on the wedding weekend, just out of respect like 🙏
Couldn’t agree more.
So so far best-friend-to-the-moon-and-back but she hasn’t attended not one, not two but THREE hen do’s of her best bubs…That thumbs up photo proved nothing. We know she likes her pre-records. If she’d been there she’d have been in a photo. With these kind of events people know people wander of, leave at different times etc - everyone knows you get a photo of everyone straight away. I call bullshit she was never there.
Weddings are about family and friends too. It highlights who’s important in your life. She didn’t even feature with Loose Women ffs. Stacey is definitely binning her off.
Can’t wait for this wedding to expose them BOTH for the frauds they are.

Reactions: 24
I find it very strange that 2 people have mentioned her on the hen now but there's not photographic evidence, so either she's made a big deal about not wanting photos because of her tend anxiety or like we've said she's actually pregnant and doesn't want to give the game away before her big nursery reveal on the house move montage 🙊 I can't wait for all of our bingos ❤

Reactions: 34
I find it very strange that 2 people have mentioned her on the hen now but there's not photographic evidence, so either she's made a big deal about not wanting photos because of her tend anxiety or like we've said she's actually pregnant and doesn't want to give the game away before her big nursery reveal on the house move montage 🙊 I can't wait for all of our bingos ❤
Or a puppy. A puppy reveal would top a wedding in my eyes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.