Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong I don’t have time to look for the receipts.. but when she was launching her Teschooo range didn’t she hold off cause ‘it didn’t feel appropriate’ due to Covid lockdown etc
But now that we’re in a cost of living crisis and most of us are terrified of the upcoming winter and how we are going to heat our homes and put food on the table - she’s out here doing a miss bragathon!
I for one am dreading the winter, we will have a newborn so it already going to be juggling new finances - I missed the boat on getting a fixed term and we’re stuck on variable unless I want to pay £250 a month 😳 and we already know that’s going up on October (the month I’m due!) and working out upcoming nursery fees and having to go back to work early as we can’t survive on SMP! ( although I am very grateful for the leave I do get compared to others who are less fortunate!) but yeah Soph you carry on with your two houses, freebies and ADS I see you for what you are now.

P.a I hope your boiler breaks at Christmas and no one will be able to come fix it, and then you see a real struggle, all cramped in your orangery with a drive you can’t use cause you’ve not put enough thought into making it safe for the family.
Sorry for the long post.. hormonal pregnant hot mess atm!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Here we go. Get to duck with your free carpets your greed is unbelievable,and the old screenshots of you are disgusting but show you for the vile person you really are.
Horrible greedy witch,duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh so many Bingo’s I’m starting to see the trend now.. we will get a dog bed rant 😍 I notice she doesn’t do much talking anymore just pages of text unless it’s an AD or something she’s trying to flog!
All her sheep will be saying how she deserves the carpet after having to deal with us nusty trolls online!
Exactly!

Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong I don’t have time to look for the receipts.. but when she was launching her Teschooo range didn’t she hold off cause ‘it didn’t feel appropriate’ due to Covid lockdown etc
But now that we’re in a cost of living crisis and most of us are terrified of the upcoming winter and how we are going to heat our homes and put food on the table - she’s out here doing a miss bragathon!
I for one am dreading the winter, we will have a newborn so it already going to be juggling new finances - I missed the boat on getting a fixed term and we’re stuck on variable unless I want to pay £250 a month 😳 and we already know that’s going up on October (the month I’m due!) and working out upcoming nursery fees and having to go back to work early as we can’t survive on SMP! ( although I am very grateful for the leave I do get compared to others who are less fortunate!) but yeah Soph you carry on with your two houses, freebies and ADS I see you for what you are now.

P.a I hope your boiler breaks at Christmas and no one will be able to come fix it, and then you see a real struggle, all cramped in your orangery with a drive you can’t use cause you’ve not put enough thought into making it safe for the family.
Sorry for the long post.. hormonal pregnant hot mess atm!
I loved this post because it’s spot on and the p.s had me in stitches although she would just go to her mummys house the moment any slight inconvenience happens

Reactions: 17
Soph regarding your super soft carpets. Will they not be a pain to maintain?
We have practical tiled floors downstairs because of kids, animals and a working husband 🤭
Upstairs we have a short piled carpet because it's easier to vacuum and spot clean any marks from poorly kids/teenagers 🍺
Will you be showing your followers how to care for these Free carpets or just beg for new ones when they need replacing?

Reactions: 28
£63 per sqm for that hall carpet with a link to Carpet Right as if her followers can afford it.
A bloody Axminster is only £12 more. What will it take for the sheep to take their sodding blinkers off.

Reactions: 26
Dear Soph,
I'm beside myself with worry can you help?
I'm not asking for money or anything although it's getting a stretch to feed my 22 kids and stock up on white cider and fags(that's all i can get down 'em bless their hearts)
It's not even about the soaring cost of living nor my threadbare carpets.
I see other influencers giving useful advice about how to keep your dogs cool and the signs of heatstroke etc.
What I really need to know is how do I keep my herd of alpacas safe when my waters been cut off??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was thinking how can she style her house with a big garden with her range when it’s all grey and white and l don’t think l have seen one bit of grey in that house ! So the queen of grey changes lanes not a drop of gray to be seen and no one is questioning it ! Well apart from us guys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lunchtime shenanigansssssh…. I’ll jusssscht leave this here. It’s 36’c here at the moment guyssssssh 🥵

The Tandem Twats 🤭 (Volume needed)
Seeing as Jimbobsweatynob loves his bike so much 🤭
View attachment 1426569
Brilliant! Her huuuge footz and Inch's teeny peeny twiggy legs! 🤣
He's an utter fuckwit but I can imagine him laughing if he saw these, how could anyone not? 🤭
It's boiling nusties hope you're all ok 🌡💕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hottest day on UK record.

You’d think that this caring, kind, animal loving, mummy influencer would take the opportunity to share some advice with her beloved sheep on how to cope with this hellish temperature wouldn’t you?!

Not a chance. Spent the day endangering her baby by taking an insta pic of him without a hat, shade or covered up limbs, screaming troll then showing off her new carpets.

What is the actual point of this woman??

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"JAYMEEE!!!! why are people not kind to me? It's almost as if they don't want to see me putting the kids safety at risk...or they don't want to see all the lovely fings that I've got by fleecing them? Why are people so unkind to meeeee"

"Oi oi darlin', don't you worry about it. People just take you for granted, your lovely kind nature and all that...just do anuvver story where you're bragging about our new free carpets and forget allllllll about them!! Oi oi!! Oh and can you give me some pocket money please, fanks schweeetheart "

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@or JusRollWithIt do you have the time she shared the account and told her army ‘do what you want’?
Sorry if it has already been shared, I’m still catching up

Hinch army’s disgusting comments:

5A5B131A-FF24-46DA-9449-B782D84FF3DE.jpeg

[

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sopha's latest story suggests we are not kind trolls and that we should be ashamed of ourselves...but you're not ashamed of using your kids for content? You're not ashamed of not walking your dog properly and allowing him to become obese? You're not ashamed of conning people with lies and pre records to make yourself as much money as possible because you're greedy? You're not ashamed you allowed strangers to see Ron on the toilet? You're not ashamed you lied about him speaking multiple times? You're not ashamed you have to have mummy with you wherever you go because you're a spoilt child in a woman's body? You're not ashamed that you have a work shy husband that you don't want to work? You're not ashamed that you have a fake friendship with someone for engagement and money making purposes? I could literally go on and on Sopha. YOU should be ashamed you absolute disgusting excuse for a human being. We call you out and you can't stand the truth. If you don't like what you read Sopha, take your own advice and don't read it, or better yet, change your ways so that we have nothing to hate you for....oh wait, that wouldn't fulfill your need for more attention and money though would it? Just duck off and keep bleeping off.
Add encouraging vulnerable people to be obsessed with you to further the brand and line your pockets. 👍

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.