Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using Ron to imply people are saying bad things about him 😡 Hopefully she will lead a wave of new followers over to Tattle (please read Thread #500 to discover all of Soph’s unkindness and lies - it’s all factual evidence) and they will see for themselves that we all just want her to STOP using her kids for content, deflection, and a way to manipulate people to buy from her. We would like her to remove both Ron and Len from her IG account so they can live the private childhoods they absolutely deserve.
She said she was moving for privacy, but is happy to show/ brag her entire house, including Ron’s bedroom and where it’s situated in the house for anyone to view. She is a disgusting online con-artist and using your son in this way makes you an unfit mother too.
#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lonnie pulled his plaster straight off he’s like duck this crap again I wanna go swimming in a paddling pool under some shade please!
Love lonnies independent non conformation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hate being called a troll - when all we do is call Soph out on her bullshit and lies.

Videos of Ron in his pants, just to prove he's potty trained I'm fankoo. Even though she announced he was trained about a year ago when she posted a photo of him on the toilet to her millions of followers/bots.

In other news, I've been working with buttercream all weekend at work and my GOD what a fuckery in this heat. My cakes were starting to look like Hinch's cauliflower that she gave her mum lolzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I see ya Hunch and ya trollllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post and I raise you this 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 p.s take your kids off social media and stop exploiting them for content. twit!
Screenshot_20220718-203223~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh Sophie, it's a bit early in the day for a pity party isn't it?

Things that aren't our fault:-

Paying over the over the odds for that distinctly average house
Stacey and Joe getting married as a famous celebrity couple when you had to make do as a nobody at yours
Stacey's swimming pool
Hunnay, have a look in the mirror and see that the issue is actually you 😘
Massive yes to these points in particular - Soph might want everything SS wants and more but what it won’t bring her is :
The happiness and fun she has with her children
The love that the family have amongst each other, including her sister
And how, I think, genuine SS and JS love is for each other.

I think the Greek hen do brought that home even more - SS looked like she was having FUN with her genuine friends. When do we ever see Soph with her sisters or her friends? And just generally looking relaxed?

Soph thought getting the big house would make her happy, but it hasn’t. She’s just playing dolls house again, just on a large scale.

Reactions: 32
That mural guy hasn’t posted Ron’s room mural on his IG grid yet. Do we think he wasn’t happy with being told not to show it before Madam’s big reveal which turned out to be a bit of a flop? Maybe that’s because not many can relate to having a £10k mural painted for their 3 year olds bedroom that they will grow out of in a couple of years..

Soph could be embarrassed by Nadia's message, as she clearly had forgotten meeting her at Stacey’s baby shower last year. She would not have liked that one bit and it’s even more brutal as they both have Gleam Futures as their management team 🤭

Reactions: 20
I don't think she's saying we bully Ronnie because it's impossible to say that. She's just using a staged video where she's told Ronnie to put plasters on with a kiss, to look like he did it himself to show he has more kindness than us fat trollz 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think you’re all being way too generous thinking she’s referring to the children when she says “innocent people”, she means herself, and herself only. She doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone else’s hardships, or the fact she is giving all these “bullies” access to her kids private lives via Instagram.

Shes a big headed spoilt vain bleep and it all boils down to the fact hates the idea of anybody not kissing her arse. She’s convinced herself she’s so special she fully deserves this life of enormous privilege.

She’s been like it from day one. Mumsnet thread below from when she first became popular and called everyone bullies for not liking grey, and then her “friend” (🤥) comes along to tell us how nice and beautiful she is.

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ (search the page for mrshinchhome and allthemfingbest to see her posts) edit: links don’t work evidently but if you Google mumsnet mrs Hinch it’s the thread from aug2018 if you’re curious)

Never known of anybody so up their own arse in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think you’re all being way too generous thinking she’s referring to the children when she says “innocent people”, she means herself, and herself only. She doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone else’s hardships, or the fact she is giving all these “bullies” access to her kids private lives via Instagram.

Shes a big headed spoilt vain bleep and it all boils down to the fact hates the idea of anybody not kissing her arse. She’s convinced herself she’s so special she fully deserves this life of enormous privilege.

She’s been like it from day one. Mumsnet thread below from when she first became popular and called everyone bullies for not liking grey, and then her “friend” (🤥) comes along to tell us how nice and beautiful she is.

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ (search the page for mrshinchhome and allthemfingbest to see her posts) edit: links don’t work evidently but if you Google mumsnet mrs Hinch it’s the thread from aug2018 if you’re curious)

Never known of anybody so up their own arse in my life
Narcissists never think they've done anything wrong. Even when it's been well documented even on the last few pages here that she's not as squeaky clean as she likes to think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Hinchy Hinchy 😂

Since you love to read here. Familiarise yourself with The Boy Who Cried Wolf. I will drop a spoiler for you….it didn’t end well for him!

There’s no smoke without fire and you are having a tantrum because no one is blowing the smoke up your arse like mummy and daddy do to keep the little princess happy.

No one is bullying Ronnie on here so stop with the diversion technique to try and gain sympathy because people are calling you out on your constant bullshit. The world is Ying Yang darling, not everyone is going to be fooled by lies and kiss your arse. You can’t have good without the bad and if you are that delusional and can’t handle people having an opinion and calling you out when you lie and put your kids in danger then you shouldn’t be in the public eye.

Your lies will catch up with you, they always do.

You have blindsided so many innocent people in the last 4 years and you have no shame. As long as you get what you want that’s all that matters to you. A millionaire that begs for freebies. It’s bleeping disgraceful. This whole ‘I don’t know how this happened’ bullshit is getting old. You are a saleswoman and have planned this from day one. Copyrighting your name in 2018? No plan? duck off darling, you knew exactly what you were doing.

Your lies are so transparent. Moved because of privacy 😂 So someone knocks on the neighbours door and you put bushes in your garden? Doesn’t add up! Then instead of moving to somewhere else like your old home, the home that was everything you wanted, you buy a larger home with a big garden? A home you show to the world, every angle, every room, telling everyone where you bleeping are! All lies darling. You WANTED a celebrity lifestyle!

Darling don’t preach privacy concerns and all that other tit when you exploit your innocent boys on a daily basis for content and sympathy and brag about your home and what you have.

You are the bully Sophie. One day the blindsided followers you have will see that. Not all fairytales have a happy ending. You aren’t the princess, you are the villain. No villain lives happily ever after.

One last thing before you go off and sulk in Henry’s bed. STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN DANGER WITH THOSE bleeping ALPACAS! Call yourself a mother 🙄 Start acting like a responsible adult and parent your kids and put their safety first!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.