Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's referring to the comments about his room which has nothing to do with him it's her crappy interior design!!

I am in awe of how she has been brave enough to get her legs out šŸ„¹ we should all aspire to be like her
Weā€™d celebrate her letting him pick his own things for his room

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is so negative. Looking for sympathy again. Look at SS happy story towards her selfish, lying story. What does she want?! She is implying we are picking on her son when itā€™s really her and lack of morals we detest. Nobody likes you Sopha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Soph, if you are reading here. Please stop exploiting your half dressed children to followers you know nothing about šŸ«£

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She is so negative. Looking for sympathy again. Look at SS happy story towards her selfish, lying story. What does she want?! She is implying we are picking on her son when itā€™s really her and lack of morals we detest. Nobody likes you Sopha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This is what bugs me. I donā€™t like SS in the slightest to be honest but sheā€™s brilliant at PR, every story she puts out sheā€™s bubbly and happy and she rarely complains. Thatā€™s what you need to do if you want to build a cult following like she has. How people can stomach having Hunch on their timeline is beyond me, the daft cow is never not whining about something. If she smiled a bit and showed some appreciation for the lifestyle her shoppers have gotten her then maybe people could be more lenient. She is forever the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
interesting that she links Ronnie and trolls together to make people believe that itā€™s Ronnie being trolled.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Where's the dolls house? Has it gone to the tip with the digger, burger bar, kitchen, soft play, bouncy castle etc? Will it ever be addressed like Fishgate?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I also think she plays up this negative narrative when she wants SS to reach out and look after her she often times it realistically I see her personality much more of a person who couldnā€™t give a tit so donā€™t understand this poor soph narrative all the time why is it always the ones with the least to moan about that keep on wanting sympathy grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she had thought Ronnie's bedroom through before jumping in with her size 10 5 footz.
She would have realised that plain walls and furniture would have been a better idea. All the AmaZon swipe ups to copy the wall stickers, bedding, curtains etc. Bonus would have been that if in 6 months Ronnie wanted a change, kerching more swipe ups and nobody would have said a word.

šŸ‘"That's kids Soph always changing their minds."šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I also think she plays up this negative narrative when she wants SS to reach out and look after her she often times it realistically I see her personality much more of a person who couldnā€™t give a tit so donā€™t understand this poor soph narrative all the time why is it always the ones with the least to moan about that keep on wanting sympathy grow up
So she can make SS wedding all about herself and comment saying it was just what she needed after a horrible week, it reminded her of love in the world etc and not everyone is nasty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Kate to the party these threads move too quick!
the only part of the room Ronn ie genuinely appeared to like was his iggle piglet blanketšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

2ndly on the mural chaps insta he last posted on 14th March of hinchys mural saying it was almost donešŸ¤£ 4 months ago!!! Although probs took 4 months for that god awful bedding to arrive from the deepest darkest depths ofa Chinese sweatshop

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Soph, you conniving twit. Thanks for sending lots of new nusty hens our way āœŒšŸ» read thread 500, stay for the crunky snacks and full fat coke. Blessed be.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oi Sophā€¦ DIDDUMS!!!!

Why is she never happy??? Despite the ā€œperfectā€ marriage, two beautiful healthy boys, childcare help 24/7, millions in the bank, her dream home sheā€™s still proper miserable. She canā€™t find fulfilment at all.

Thatā€™s not our fault! Also we are Ronnieā€™s biggest cheerleaders without being weird about it like her sheep who always have tears rolling down their faces and love her kids more than their own. Genuine concern is shown on these threads about those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
After Mrs Hinch has claimed trolls are bullying Ronnie this morning, I expect that a lot of her followers will be using Google to search 'Mrs Hinch trolls.'
Please read thread #500
Welcome to all new members. šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.