Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really got to her that she's paid thousands of pounds for that room and hardly anyone likes it hasn't it? Just shows how much online validation and attention she needs to function (I say funtion, but she's not really functioning it she? Lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You Soph are the biggest troll of all. Using your innocent kids so get pity votes again before you try to sell more tat. No one here has ever said anything bad about her kids. Only say how she is putting their images online for everyone to view without them having the sense to say no to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh change the bleedin record Sopha🤬 must be another big purchase incoming if we on a bully rant.
I’m guessing hot tub, along the lines of ‘so many of you said how good they are that we decided to go for it!’

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Ayyyyye what pre recorded duck up are we being blamed for now? Or is she in her feelings that her hinch sheep arent following along anymore

Reactions: 23
Oh dear us ADULTS have upset her. See I’ll never understand how you Hinch an ADULT can still need mummaz to do anything.
We are also Ronnies biggest supporters.
Bore off…if that makes sense👍

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cry me a river you bleep. Bleating about bullies online and using Ron’s kindness as the ammo.

duck me, I despise her and everything she stands for and has created

Reactions: 47
NuStY tRoLlS 🥱 Hi Soph 👋🏻

What’s the matter hunnay? Has Henry been eating kebabs out of the bin again? Lennie tit on the carpet again? JimBob left his flip flops on the stairs again? Ronnie being naughty again?

That‘s not the problem though is it? I have NEVER seen any comments bullying your gorgeous boy on here. We all know by now how you operate. You don’t like it because your popularity is waning and people are waking up. Take your own advice - “if you don’t like it, don’t look at it”.

But you’re a bit fick though Soph. Putting stories up like that are sending people to this forum.

You‘re the troll. You’re the bully.

Anyway, back to “work” you go. You’ve probably got some tat to sell and that farm house won’t renovate itself. Make the most of it while you can. Have a lovely day xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Got something to flog today eh Soph ?
Go clean your fridge or something you boring cow, I cba with your be kond bollox today. Oh and stop exposing your fuking kids to the net!

Reactions: 27
Exactly this. We’re doing our 3 year olds room and in the space of 2 months we’ve gone from wanting a paw patrol room, to a digger room, to a football room and now a “blue room” the novelty of that room will wear off for Ronnie because he is a CHILD and children change their minds so quickly. It’s normal, she needs to stop living vicariously through him. I get wanting to spoil your children but what is she going to do when he’s a teenager?
Yeah in the 90s I wanted spice girls wall paper (don’t judge me 😂) and my mum said no because by next year I’d be embarrassed by it and want something new, and she was right she got me some posters and they didn’t last 2 years lol trouble is with grinch she will force her ideas on to poor Ronnie and he’ll be forced to keep that hideous room long after he’s outgrown it. She is absolutely tone deaf one of these self indulgent cunts that thinks any kind of differing opinion to hers is BuLLyiNg…. No Soph ppl are just waking up to the fact you’re a cry baby con woman who can’t even parent (badly) without mummy holding your claw hand…. As you were people 😊

Reactions: 19
Oh Sophie, it's a bit early in the day for a pity party isn't it?

Things that aren't our fault:-
The way you monetise and over expose your children
Your obese dog
Paying over the over the odds for that distinctly average house
Stacey and Joe getting married as a famous celebrity couple when you had to make do as a nobody at yours
Stacey's swimming pool
The fact that even your sheep didn't like the terrifying bedroom
Jamie being a workshy layabout
Your overbearing mother
The fact that you are in decline and you can't stand it.

Hunnay, have a look in the mirror and see that the issue is actually you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Whatever happened to her obsession with it trespassing on peoples land to sit in their fields?

Just typical BS to sell this “farm” “dream”

Oh and imagine sharing with the world your child’s bullied Jesus Christ he’s going to be horrified when he grows up. He will wonder why his mum kept using him for views if he was getting so much hate apparently 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.