Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day off and not as much as a good morning shoppers not even the usual tit show of animals. Maybe the heat is too much for our dear Sopha and she’s flat out on the sofa.

Reactions: 20
Very much the same…. Currently sat in the garden with a wine… off work with covid (I’m allowed to drink with the plague right?) looking at our house, same as you, Baught in august last year… with a whole heap of plans, many of which we started but are unable to finish due to the increase in bills. But I’ll never not be grateful and eternally happy even if we have rooms that are a building site. We’ll get round to it when we can afford it. But for now everything is on pause . And we’re perfectly happy. We realise we’re in a fortunate position, but having lived in foster care since I was 11, and then on my own since 16 -I’ve learned to be grateful for what I have, and boy am I bleeping grateful now at 32. I don’t care if my house is a building site, I’d still show the world because I’ve worked my bleeping arse off for it. For someone to have been handed her life on a plate and still want to seem hard done by baffles me, and quite honestly pisses me off.
Cheers to us then! Be proud! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another day off and not as much as a good morning shoppers not even the usual tit show of animals. Maybe the heat is too much for our dear Sopha and she’s flat out on the sofa.
She can’t post today because the hot weather will interfere with her prerecords!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I expect tomorrow we’ll just be treated to another montage of all the tat her shoppers have bought and how they get the privilege of doing free advertising for poor little sofa-bound Soph 🙄

Reactions: 20
That straw bedding is giving me all sorts of weird feelings!
It’s gross. It’s making me itch just looking at it. Bedding should be soft, cosy and comforting. Also as it’s cheap gimmicky bedding, the thread count’s going to be scratchy low…. Poor Ronnie. Yet more style over substance 😞.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s gross. It’s making me itch just looking at it. Bedding should be soft, cosy and comforting. Also as it’s cheap gimmicky bedding, the thread count’s going to be scratchy low…. Poor Ronnie. Yet more style over substance 😞.
Exactly polyester for a tenner, V £10 k for the mural🙄🙄🙄🙄 she wouldn't sleep in cheap bedding so why make her son

Reactions: 22
So just had a catch up on the last couple of threads and this is what I can gather:

Hinch went to the hen do but arrived fashionably late, cleverly waiting until all the 'real famous guests' had left so she didn't have to play sharesies. We know she has form for just rocking up past 10pm for a snuggle on the couch with her bestie.

Ron has seen that bedroom MANY times in the past. It's just dreadful and I admire him for not being terrified of the bloody place.

He can also speak well, so her crying over 'invisible speech needs' was purely begging for attention and sympathy. Now that Ronnie has miraculously started chatting away, i hope all the other sheep that contacted her with messages of support or reached out to her because their own child has speech difficulties are feeling soothed and comforted. What's that? She didn't actually provide any help or anything useful at all? Exactly. Wake up and stop being so gullible.

Sophie, enjoy your Tattle catch up whilst you're sat on your arse wearing no sun screen and letting the sun kiss your nose 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I actually don't mind the lack of toys in the bedroom, we're lucky to have a playroom and we keep the toys in there (plus in the lounge) but the bedroom is for sleeping and relaxing. However we have a ton of books, not a few carefully curated for the 'gram, never to be read (I'm looking at that Beatrix Potter collection) for my child to choose from, also the farm stall is an odd choice for the room, toys like that require someone else to play with as well so surely you put it in the family room or the play room!
Fair enough but the point I am getting at is every toy those kids have ever owned seems to be insta ornamental types. Literally to serve a photographic purpose then swiftly taken down to the dump. Or in the case of the fisher price burger van be used while it was given out to influencer parents to flog then taken away from little Ronaldo once the promotion of said toy had finished. Else she would have kept it for Lennie (who is the right age for it) - after all she would have been heavily pregnant with him when she received it and as far as toddlers toys go, it’s a fairly expensive bit of kit and Ronaldo was ‘coptered while he played with it so much that I doubt even the smallest of pieces went missing. But good little ol’ relatable, sustainable Soph, doesn’t she just crack us up.

I’m all for minimalism and a home not streaming with toys… but come on these kids have never even had enough toys to fill even a fraction of a playroom!

I’m curious to see what toys end up in the playroom as it will give us yet another insight in just how much she caters to her own needs at her childrens detriment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I totally missed this latest controversy! Can I be a pain qnd ask what thread the details are on if you know?
I've done a quick search and found something in an older thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m liking the image of the Tattlers enjoying sitting in their gardens pouring litres of white wine down their crunky thriats. I’m currently sitting on a layer of ice cubes as it transpires that two applications of sun cream didn’t do the trick (I’m so cross with myself). Meanwhile my son booked a lovely boat tour for us today. I could have taken a couple of scenic Hinch-esque Insta pics but the reality was that the 18 yo was chucking up into the sea just where his younger brother was snorkelling. It later transpired with his phone in his pocket so funnily enough that now doesn’t work. Ah the unfiltered reality of holidays. If only I had a motivational quote to lift my spirits…

Anyways, finally we have the big reveal. I cannot believe she’s gone for that hideous straw bedding set. It is utterly horrendous. Ronnie’s smile and getting into bed with his blanket almost melted my stone cold heart until I remembered that she could and should have kept it as a private family moment.

Neither is it a forever room, or whatever she calls it. I’ll give it until he’s 7 max, before he’s embarrassed by it (young kids can be brutally honest with their friends about disliking things). It’s just totally OTT but not in a good way. As we’ve all said, she’d have been much better to use an interior designer, whether covertly or openly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor Hunch... SS has a deal with OK mag for the wedding and I'm guessing it covered the hen night. Although when it's published Hunch will prob do her lil old me act
I remember old KP saying (about one of her previous weddings!) that OK stipulate that in order to have a deal with them, there has to be a certain amount of “slebs” invited

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've done a quick search and found something in an older thread.
Thank you!! Will take a look!

Reactions: 6
Ronnie’s bedroom is awful, but more to the point where’s the furniture? There’s so much mural that I don’t think they’ve got a wardrobe or chest of drawers in there. Where are his clothes?!

My son is just a few weeks older than Ronnie. We moved house a few months ago and want to decorate his room. I was dreaming of dinosaurs and space themes as he loved those for a while but he really wants Spider-Man and other marvel characters. Despite me wanting my ‘baby’ I’m allowing him to choose a theme as it’s his room and I want him to feel comfortable and safe in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fair enough but the point I am getting at is every toy those kids have ever owned seems to be insta ornamental types. Literally to serve a photographic purpose then swiftly taken down to the dump. Or in the case of the fisher price burger van be used while it was given out to influencer parents to flog then taken away from little Ronaldo once the promotion of said toy had finished. Else she would have kept it for Lennie (who is the right age for it) - after all she would have been heavily pregnant with him when she received it and as far as toddlers toys go, it’s a fairly expensive bit of kit and Ronaldo was ‘coptered while he played with it so much that I doubt even the smallest of pieces went missing. But good little ol’ relatable, sustainable Soph, doesn’t she just crack us up.

I’m all for minimalism and a home not streaming with toys… but come on these kids have never even had enough toys to fill even a fraction of a playroom!

I’m curious to see what toys end up in the playroom as it will give us yet another insight in just how much she caters to her own needs at her childrens detriment.
Oh absolutely, I'm waiting for the playroom reveal, at the moment all we've seen is the massive TV and some fake grass, if I had her sort of money I'd be building my child a soft play center, or better yet instead of spending time making boring insta perfect play trays and pallette radiator covers I'd be building toys that expand their imagination!

Reactions: 21
We lost 480 yesterday guysch DESPITE the fact it was the room reveal and Ron was involved (usually people love a bit of Ron and she gets more likes/follows - for those that don’t know) #hinchisover and todays radio silence can’t be doing her any favours either!
View attachment 1424130
She will be back tomorrow no doubt with a bunch of new followers aka bought bots xx

Reactions: 17
Was Ronnies first birthday during lockdown / Covid? Does anyone else find it weird she threw parties then but now there are no rules and she’s a bleeping massive garden she’s not had any parties at all or am I confused 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope she has got someone (who knows what they are doing!) to look after her llamas in this weather - her and that thick fucker of a man haven’t got a clue, they’ll be with llama people in no time, just need to look at her dog to know that. And we won’t mention the 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.