Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There was nothing new in the room reveal other than a carpet and a duvet cover, so it was 100% underwhelming.

The bed head with the black window and spiders web is stuff of nightmares, let alone the animals faces.

Your trying to tell me he hasnt be allowed in that room for 6 months.. aye sure.

I predict the house reveal to be equally underwhelming. I lurked here for a chuckle but I'm getting so board of her now. I think she will go out like a slowly deflating balloon, might be quite pityful in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

F the dust.

VIP Member
Worst part of that house for me is it's Not been bought/renovate through their hard graft. Imagine everything you have was gifted or from ibsta followers spending their money. Lazy bastards with their faux thanks. You both make me sick. Hope that helps?!

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Not commented in ages, she’s been boring me to tears to be honest and by the time I come on to catch up you nusty bunch of trolls have already said everything.
But, I’m fairly sure the mural man said he couldn’t show his work because “Sophie has something special planned.”
Was that it? I was expecting something really bloody impressive.
Which makes me think that either:
1) Ronnie didn’t play ball or give her the reaction she was hoping for
Or
2) she has absolutely no imagination and couldn’t think of anything special to do.

Although now I think about it, it could be a mix of the two.
She was saving it for a time when she would need to claw attention back to herself away from SS. Hope this helps.

• Haha

YorkshireTeaTime

Walk of shame??? IS HE ACTUALLY SERIOUS??? No. I can’t take this. This is breaking my heart.
toys on the floor = walk of shame. I actually want to cry. Fucking hell. Hinch and inch, I hate you with every ounce of my being. Those poor kids man 😫

• Sad
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Why's she fucking acting like life is so difficult for her with that quote? Take tiny steps? That's the sort of advice you give to someone who's deep in grief, not a millionaire who does nothing all day. Jesus wept.

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Woooow Jamie lock your kid up, he put 5 toys on the floor Ahhhhh THE MESSSSSS
Joking tone or not, a toddler knows no different, so to lower your voice and speak like that to shame a young child for behaving normally (assuming Lon wasn't set up for the Gram) is bloody disgusting.
Lon clearly understood the tone judging by his facial expression and walk to the door as he can't act so it was a genuine response.

To shame your child unnecessarily is abuse, and to add that to doing it publicly is fucking disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BattleAxing

VIP Member
She never used to even do this before. But she is trying to up her engagement. Get it seen by more and get more comments. Sad really.

I agree using hinch in everything when it's not his name just a brand. The boys are going to be so confused.

Great thread title and recap
I remember when she used to reply to NO BODY. Even at 50k followers she would address her fans (on the Zoflora and DIY pages) like she was the queen making an announcement. The sheep would literally trip over themselves to get a mere rare like on their posts and go and gush about it where hundreds of other sheep would post replies along the lines of “im so jealous”, “this would make my year”, “OMG what I would be to be you right now”… I found it so cult like! I also find it funny she’s trying to claw her fan base back by suddenly liking their posts now… bless er art.

Does anyone remember when she did actually do a give away and it was a poxy, solitary, tatty box of Zoflora she had obviously just pulled out from the back of the cupboard and signed? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Hey Hunch.

What kindness do you show your sheep?

Honestly.

You started this people being kind thing.

I don't see you being particularly kind.

I see an entitled woman who is spoiled and thinks she deserves the freebies and wealth for doing precious little.

I see a woman who will put her child in danger around wild animals to prove some sort of strange point.

I see a mother who shares way too much about her children when the parents should be doing all they can to protect them. As you apparently know how cruel people online can be, it makes your disregard for your children's safety even more shocking.

I see an influencer who will take any freebie she can get and doesn't always tag the companies she gets things from.

I see you thanking your sheep for lining your pockets but you do NOTHING for them.

Being kind would be giving back. You're too selfish to do that.

Wouldn't be afraid to challenge you about your lack of morals to your face. Would love to see how you can justify using your family in exchange for stuff. Was a carpet with nice hoover lines worth selling your children's privacy for?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ffs ... "Just call me Mrs Hinch" 😆😂
"Carpet of Dreams" on house #2 "Fannks Carpetbrag"
She's been lying for many months with this house business along with many other things - nothing makes sense.
Stick your thumb where the sun don't shhhine schweet'arrrt!
Screenshot_20220718-185852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
She is so negative. Looking for sympathy again. Look at SS happy story towards her selfish, lying story. What does she want?! She is implying we are picking on her son when it’s really her and lack of morals we detest. Nobody likes you Sopha 🤣🤣
This is what bugs me. I don’t like SS in the slightest to be honest but she’s brilliant at PR, every story she puts out she’s bubbly and happy and she rarely complains. That’s what you need to do if you want to build a cult following like she has. How people can stomach having Hunch on their timeline is beyond me, the daft cow is never not whining about something. If she smiled a bit and showed some appreciation for the lifestyle her shoppers have gotten her then maybe people could be more lenient. She is forever the victim.

• Heart

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Still can’t get over the fact we’ve only had a thumbs picture for her BFF love you to the moon and back hen do, literally no other picture. I find that so so weird. Even the baby shower had a few pics of her with the loose women. She literally must have walked in whilst they were walking out.

or she’s pregnant again and didn’t want any photos 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Did she forget the time the made fun of Tulisa's appearance, sent her army onto an Instagram user who received death threats (and I believe had to close her business account?), exploited her children's privacy for her own gain (filming Ron on the toilet ring any bells??) stole quotes without crediting and just in general abused her vulnerable followers to make money and buy a big fuck off house in the country?
If you want to preach kindness Soph, perhaps try practicing it first. Arrange a giveaway that someone can actually benefit from. Donate unwanted items (and not a mad dash to the local food bank/clothes bank in the evening when you get called out for getting Jus Roll freebies while your followers struggle). Volunteer at a dogs home and not part of a PR stunt (surely you and Jim have got the time without real jobs...) and for goodness sake take your children out of the public eye, stop dressing them up in matchy matchy clothes that makes them easily identifiable to potential predators, and stop documenting every time they take a shit.

If you can't handle seeing the truth written about you, you can always just close your account and disappear.... Just a suggestion...

• Heart
Reactions: 43