Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Ona serious note… does she not need reporting to RSPCA or something alike? She hasn’t made provisions for her alpaca’s, they have 0 shade, 0 places to be in water and get cool, they have nothing to graze on!

Unless of course she only hires them for content when needed and they are looked after by the alpaca people 90% of the time.
I was thinking the same.

Reactions: 12

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
On about online bully’s 😂 got to laugh

pretty sure we all remember when she posted something and told her army
“do with this what you will”
then the person was set upon by all her daft sheep - I canny even be arsed to remember what it was, probably just someone with a different opinion than her, and she didn’t like it!
Someone mentioned the size of Ronnies head but only because she put on a hat that was too small for him🙄🙄🙄 I’m sure proof is in the wiki or thread 500😉🙂

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Ona serious note… does she not need reporting to RSPCA or something alike? She hasn’t made provisions for her alpaca’s, they have 0 shade, 0 places to be in water and get cool, they have nothing to graze on!

Unless of course she only hires them for content when needed and they are looked after by the alpaca people 90% of the time.
RSPCA won’t do anything 😔

• Sad

anniemouse

VIP Member
Sorry nusty hens, could someone help me with the reporting bots? All I can see is the handful of people she follows, I reported about 5 on there (looks like she’s on to Carols now) but can’t seem to search a name?
Also been on to the ASA today, I’m on a roll 😂
That’s weird I managed to search the other day. Try Linda, she had a few Lindas today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

b1tcht1tz

Thread suggestion (if your confused then my previous post shares how she’s apparently going to start only fans 😂)

Hinch wants to do only fans, but isn’t too sure as she doesn’t think it can feature any of her furry handsome mans

• Sick

meg_222

Ya’ll are all helping her with these threads giving her the heads up that she hasent mentioned the heat now she making shit snacks that are “perfect for the kiddies in this weather”

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Ok, this may sound petty. CMG are local to me. They do a lot of accident recovery and are often seen attending incidents with the emergency services. Wouldn’t this be a misuse of one of their vehicles? What if you‘ve just been in a nasty accident and are shaken up, or a woman broken down on a busy road alone, but you have to wait longer for this guy to turn up because he‘s doing deliveries for a fecking Hincher!!! 😡
Oh I agree!
I used to be local to them, and occasionally dealt with them because of my job.
They do go to some of the most horrific Police recovery call outs 😔 along with routine breakdown etc.

They used to be privately owned, I bet it’s a family member and it’s a cheeky bit of advertising for CMG using the Hinch tags

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Was thinking this the other day - she could practically build a small soft play inside her spare room. How much fun would that be for the boys and ultimate cool factor!
As cool as that would be and they have the money it’s the only place poo ron gets taken so he’d be confined to the crem aka not a farm more than he is bless him xx

• Sad