Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
The heat tomorrow is due to be worse than today for those in the worst affected areas.
I really feel for all animals, I bloody hope they won't be stood on that astroturf. She's a total fool. I think Hunch is going to piss a lot of folk off this week as bound to be more bragging & ADs - plus the heat. How long does this idiot nobody think she can keep this up for?
My rabbits are struggling luckily there hutch is always in the shade they have frozen water bottles but they still panting away 😭 the dog I took out at 5am and she indoors and will go out for a wee. Hope your all keeping hydrated ladies and gents x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Danielle0120

VIP Member
my boys are a similar age and you should see the carnage that is my house 😂😂😂 it’s not mess… it’s play and it’s normal!!

I hope they draw all over it!!
Omg where have you been recently you little shit

Everytime Inch films the boys why does he always address them as Sir...its literally every single time
The pair of them don't have a wide range of vocabulary

Last edited:

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Practising her lines for OnlyFans for when the shit truly hits the fan
Shame this couldn’t be the next thread title

For anyone wondering about the amount of cotton buds they have in the bathroom, some in a little basket, more in the drawer with the loo rolls..... they’re for Jimbob to use to clean his teeny peeny, they’re the only thing small enough to get the job done. He has to shout HINCHED afterwards 🤭

I’ll see myself out....
☠ 😂😂

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
I watched the reveal again and the Inch cunt shaming Lennard clips Has anyone noticed the footprints in the carpet. Is that normal for an expensive carpet because the room needs a cleaner permanently running a hoover over it , anytime someone enters that room. The carpet looks a mess.

Wonderwhispers2k19

Is it awful that, whilst he shouldn’t be telling Lennie off for playing (not saying that behaviour is okay at all).. but is it awful that I am RELIEVED someone has spoken to the child properly for once? And he isn’t even speaking eloquently it’s just such a reprieve from;

CLEVAAAAAAA MANZ MESSI BOYZZZZZ.
An actual sentence, albeit Inch is still a prick

One of our local nurseries got sent home today because they have plastic grass and it got too hot for the kids. I wonder what conshidderashuns Sopha has made for the Maldon Three.
was wondering this today whilst looking at my half dead but very real grass 😂😂 artificial grass seems like a good idea but I was wondering what happens when it gets too hot… like… could it melt?! So many questions!!! (Which I bet Sopha will answer in some pathetically veiled attempt on her stories whilst pretending she doesn’t read Tattle!)

Reactions: 12
You can just imagine it ...
"Oi Oi darrrlin', hold off on da mooove cos we can get sssho much more gifted shit for free and we can feckin' milk 'em for as much as poss & be quids in innnittt!"

"Yeah babe, I'm on iTTT! Jussht hold on a few more mumffs eh Jaymeee, why pay when the fuckers gift it our way!" *cackle/chortle*

Out of touch greedy bastards. 🖕🏼

• Haha

swotsocs

I was more interested in the absolute state of her lawn.
I can’t believe she got the same sofa? What an off thing to do. Unless it’s a contract thing.
And a tray on the footstool? With two toddlers?? I’m guessing the living room isn’t for children to be in then.
Good Spot!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
She’s going to have a cleaner for the new place there is no way this fake cleaner would keep on top of that much housework especially not one that likes to work on her sofa arse groove as much as she does.

Which makes all this fake pre recorded “cleaning” super weird I bet she’s an archive of random stuff to pull out when required!!

As for call me Mrs Hinch? Who? You remembered who that is then Soph? Didn’tshe drop the Mrs on her Tesco range to try and Ditch the name in the hope the family took off more as a name because Jamie tried so hard to be something a few months ago until he realised he’s actually a nobody
Exactly Hinch clearly hasn't cut it🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
I actually do fancy some new sofas and I've only ever used dfs. But I'm not now they're licking hinches bumhole, any recommendations?
We had a very modern house previously and bought a few sofas and armchairs from MADE.com and they have maintained their shape and still look like new despite being 5 years old. They are now in our cinema room and our kids and their mates use them & take food and drink in there and they still look great! Really pleased with them and the service.

We also have a great sofa set from NEXT - it’s comfy and looks good too. My sister bought a set from there too and her sofa looks good despite the battering it gets from her young kids 😂 The only problem is the service can be hit or miss.

We bought a large chesterfield from Loaf and I’d never buy another again - the cushions never plumped up properly and it was never that comfortable to sit on.