Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Mr Owl thinks I should share an outtake from attempting to record the vid I shared earlier. In my defence it was hot and I’m still learning guyyyyysh 🥵 It’s the fact I carried on and the half arsed “Oi Oi” at the end that makes him laugh 🤪
View attachment 1427834
Look at his little leggies, bless em, he's out of sorts in the heat and to much fiddling in the silk purse. Sloops face is an actual mood and her footzzzzzzzz 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Just how tone deaf do you have to be to show your fat dog being cooled by your £500 fan during a heatwave AND a cost of living crisis!? Jesus take the wheel 🤦‍♀️
Pretty sure these Dyson fans were gifted previously

• Haha
Reactions: 11

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Wasn’t that Dyson fan gifted? (If it was more than 12 months ago then she doesn’t need to declare it any longer 😡)

PS my idiot dogs lie on their backs all the time. The 10 year old black lab would have laid in the full sun all day if I’d let him. I properly yelled at him to come in this afternoon after he’d snuck outside again. Mad dogs… and all that 🥴
Me too with my black Lab and yes it was gifted well over 12 months🙂

MissBijou

Chatty Member
I've had a watch tan line since the sun started coming out more regularly in April.
I’m so jealous, I’m dying in this heat right now 🥵 *cries in pale skin that burns with auburn hair 🥲*

I still find it sooooo strange there’s been zero mention from either party of SS works hen do, it’s not like either of them to not overshare 🤨

Bee190

Still can’t get over the fact we’ve only had a thumbs picture for her BFF love you to the moon and back hen do, literally no other picture. I find that so so weird. Even the baby shower had a few pics of her with the loose women. She literally must have walked in whilst they were walking out.

or she’s pregnant again and didn’t want any photos 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or a hello deal

docmum

VIP Member
Very early thread suggestion but she’s got me so pissed off I need some desperate distractions away from her..

‘Trolls and bullies’ are all that victim Hunch is capable of seeing, when simply the ADULTS are calling her out for the boys well-being..

Fame_ho

They were deleted a long time ago. I have no idea who the original credit goes to for bringing them to tattle.

Soph’s Twitter account has been gone a long time.
Maybe the screenshots should be shared. I don’t have twitter coz I’ve not got a clue how to use it, but surely if someone tagged all the national newspapers on the pics it would set the ball rolling 👀🤣

Little tip for littles, rub cool ice cube water for 30 seconds over the wrists and ankles. It’s sends cool blood back to the core gradually without it being a massive shock - like a cold shower.
ooo totally stealing this idea! Very stressed about my kids keeping cool this weekend and the coming days! Our house is like a bloody sauna and I’ve put bowls of water in their rooms and towels over their radiators!
(I wonder if Hunch Farm has air con…)

• Heart

Soapy

Chatty Member
And she’s probs tryna troll us using wheat if you take into account this thread title. It’s so funny how sensitive she is and she probs lays awake at night planning how she can get back at us all and that’s the best she can do
Definitely you Father James, sorry she's keeping you awake at night and not in the right way Oooiiii Oooiiiiii 🤪 wear a vest in your next insta post and we'll know you need us to send Fiddle round with the tranq gun to help lol

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
You are right!
On DFS IG page they have the giveaway but no mention of Hinch! They have only used her name in the hashtag below but that’s all. They probably thought they’d get more followers if they got Mrs Hinch to mention their giveaway. Bought followers aren’t into sofas though are they? 😂
There‘s a hincharmy hashtag though.

• Haha
  • Sick