Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I remember old KP saying (about one of her previous weddings!) that OK stipulate that in order to have a deal with them, there has to be a certain amount of “slebs” invited
Which must be what this hen do was for. I know the invites had a load of do and don't with them because of the mag deal. It would put me off going!

Reactions: 10

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Morning Nusties 🌄♨🐔🌡
Did anyone actually get any ssshleep? 🔥
Managed a couple of hours, the bloody stealth mozzies have been busy 😵
Get that cooler air in ready for another boilfest/bragfest!
Everyone's had enough of your shit Slopha, go and lie on your rancid grey sofa chaise longue & get Inch to feed you some peeled frozen grapes, have a Bitty Smoothie or go for a dip in the already installed sex swamp hot tub that's really 'child friendly' 🤪
Take care everyone, stay as cool as possible xx
Bitty smoothie!!!!!

• Haha

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
No wait.Did they say sit on basin?
My bestie couldn't explain to the the plumber what had happened the last time she tried that on with her partner.

I used to live in army accommodation and a couple we were friends with broke the floating basin that way 🤣🤣 They tried pleading ignorance, ‘I dunno, it just came away…’ but not sure that cut it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Free carpets when I've been worrying about having the fan on today, whilst she prances around her new SECOND house showing off her free carpet.

I'm all for people enjoying their success, but Carpet Right gifting a multi millionaire free carpets for her SECOND home during a cost of living crisis is just disgusting. Why not help a family in need?

Braggy cunt.

Maybe I'm just hot and bothered and need a lie down LOL
Exactly. Fan on as needed desperately but I’m thinking how much is this gonna put my electric bill up by! She’s so out of touch, she’s clueless.

I'm guessing she is visibly pregnant then.
This has to be the only reason. This is all very odd. Something is a-footz!!!!!

Last edited:
I've lived in Germany, they're very practical! Do you still have to park cars in the right direction and not hang out washing on a Sunday?
We don't live in Germany. You're allowed to hang out your washing on a Sunday. :) I notice where my MIL lives that most people keep their washing inside. My husband isn't like that though. You have to park in the same direction as traffic. We have the same rule about parking on a 2-way street where we live now.

Be11Boo1986

when we moved house when I was 8, I didn’t want to go. I didn’t want to leave my bedroom behind! So I peeled back the wallpaper and wrote in biro all over the wall 😂😂😂
I did this too and poured nail varnish all over my carpet!!! Her boys will absolutely rebel and find different ways of expressing themselves as she is not letting them do it now!

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So it's a heatwave down south , wonder if she's going to be in her minging loungewear for the next few days? She will stink

Also , people who use their kids.for adverts to earn themselves money make me sick! These kids are too young to know what they are agreeing to if even asked. My youngest child often says "no photos" so I won't take one ...and I certainly wouldn't take one anyway and put it on social media to gain clout. Unfortunately there's so many "influencer's" out there doing this these days that it's the norm!

These feckers clearly have no respect for the children they have 😢
And the midlands, currently rocking my Greek holiday outfit😉🥵

• Heart

Wonderwhispers2k19

Is it awful that, whilst he shouldn’t be telling Lennie off for playing (not saying that behaviour is okay at all).. but is it awful that I am RELIEVED someone has spoken to the child properly for once? And he isn’t even speaking eloquently it’s just such a reprieve from;

CLEVAAAAAAA MANZ MESSI BOYZZZZZ.
An actual sentence, albeit Inch is still a prick

Need a cold shower after nearly complimenting that man. Need to rinse off the ick 😭😭🤣🤣

Ps guys and gals - stay hydrated in that awful heat! Plenty suncream and water ❤

Reactions: 9

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Think it was posted further up in thread today.
Edited to add maybe I dreamt that coz I can't find it now😂😂
It was definitely there earlier I saw it too!! May have been removed as it showed the person's name that Dogpie set her trolls on

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Yeah what was that about again? Anyone know?
I posted it here earlier:

• Heart