Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh so many Bingo’s I’m starting to see the trend now.. we will get a dog bed rant 😍 I notice she doesn’t do much talking anymore just pages of text unless it’s an AD or something she’s trying to flog!
All her sheep will be saying how she deserves the carpet after having to deal with us nusty trolls online!
Exactly!

Reactions: 14

Wize Owl

VIP Member
You are a comedy legend @Wize Owl darrrlin 😂💕 Mr M laarved it too and Mr Owl was right, that out take is hilarious, totally convinsssching - it could be him! 🤣 👏🏼
Sooo hot, still 28° so Alexa says. Ask Alexa to play the poo and wee song it has a techno vibe! 🤣
Mrs Hinch has pissshy wallshhhh pass it on! 🤭🤢
#mrshinchisover
Oh my days.... 🤣😂🤣 I jussssct lissstened to it and I’m crying laughing. I can hardly type. Mr Owl didn’t see I’d put my earbudssssh in and wondered what I was laughing at! 😂 It is very techno. Can you imagine them going into a studio to record that 😂

I’m glad Mr M enjoyed the video too, bless’is’arrrt

Yessssh, Mrs Hinch hasss pissshy wallsssh... passsh it on 🤢 That should be the next thread title 😂

#mrshinchisover

Edit: I sent this before finishing writing as I’m giggling so much at the wee and poo song, had to edit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Frozen Weetabix actually makes me want to vom in my own mouth because it would taste better 🤮 also has she not heard of solid fruits? Her reliance on baby fruit pouches for her CHILDREN is baffling 🤪
Especially at the price of them cheaper buying a bag of fruit

kayl1986

VIP Member
Was thinking this the other day - she could practically build a small soft play inside her spare room. How much fun would that be for the boys and ultimate cool factor!
Call bingo on this 🤣 something Stacey ain't got and she never have to leave the "not a farm" again

• Haha

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
An expensive fan for an overweight dog which will probably die in this weather mainly to do with how fucking fat he is, fab owner sopha!

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
How has she not realised that she had bled the fucking fluff heads content drier than her tend fields- they are the dullest animals I’ve ever seen (although that could be due to their lifestyle and owner)
I honestly don’t get why she keeps showing the same fucking pics over and over AND OVER again. They do nothing. Like Sopha. They’re boring as hell. Like Sopha. I’ve honestly had more interesting UTIS. Fucking give it up will you, you absolute pelican.
More interesting UTIs has killed me ! You win the internet today😂

Frozen "cheese" cakes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  1. even the thought of biting into one of these makes me gag
  2. it's not that difficult to make cheesecake - with real fruit in it too
  3. the boys are old enough to not need pureed pouches
  4. might just be me, but I don't think Ron & Len need the same portion size
  5. WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THE BOYS TO HELP?!
The boys didn’t help as she couldn’t get the insta worthy shot xx

Just been out in the car to get a blast of air con, we've had no electricity since 3am 😭 anyway this song came on when I was driving and it reminded me of someone 🙊 I was going to change the lyrics but I cba I'm too hot 🔥

Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave

Primadonna girl
Would you do anything for me?
Buy a big diamond ring for me?
Would you get down on your knees for me?
Pop that pretty question, right now baby
Beauty queen on a silver screen
Living life like I'm in a dream
I know I've got a big ego
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though

And I'm sad to the core, core, core
(Yeah) Every day is a chore, chore, chore
(Wow) When you give, I want more, more, more
I wanna be adored

'Cause I'm a Primadonna girl, yeah

Primadonna girl
Fill the void up with celluloid
Take a picture, I'm with the boys
Get what I want 'cause I ask for it
Not because I'm really that deserving of it
Living life like I'm in a play
In the limelight, I want to stay
I know I've got a big ego
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though

Going up, going down, down, down
(Yeah) Anything for the crown, crown, crown
(Wow) When the lights dimming down, down, down
I spin around

'Cause I'm a Primadonna girl, yeah
Very fitting! I hope you get your electricity back on as soon as possible xx

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I finkkkk the heat might be getting to me already as I read that “as the peeny drops” 🤪 or peeny droopsssssh more like 😂

I’m giggling so much about Crisshp’em up the moobs 😂 I feel nauseousssssch at the thought of that, I bet fiddlyfingers would love that 😂xxx

Yes..... anyone lurking with doubts about the money grabbing twats should deffo read Thread #500 and the wiki at the top of this page in pink.... Hi Schweeet’arrrrts 👋🏻 Welcome, it’s lovely here so please feel free to join in with us nusty hens 🐔 We’re not trolls, we can see right through Sopha’s lies and the “I can’t believe this has happened to little old me from a little town village BS. Put your footzzz up with a nice cold glass of water (must keep hydrated today) in a nice shady place and have a read.... her lies and BS are all there. All the vest, blessed be xx

edit for ssspellingssssh 🤪
Peeny droops due to extreme crisssssspppppy moobs, mannnzzzzzzz from tiny village of Maldon reports (not Tom Hardy) oi oiiiiiiiii

• Haha

BattleAxing

VIP Member
That house is not made for the boys at all. It's all about how it looks for Instagram. Let them be kids and have their toys out. Bet the boys are worried to make a mess with inch lurking ready to clean it up before sofa tells him off. That must be his job now
That and picking up goat shit so she has plenty of time to perv over the tradesmen.

I still can’t believe he humiliated himself putting that story up where he said he was only good for shovelling up goat shit at the same time soph was perving at the orangery guys. Proper schoolboy error and Inch looked like a right cuck!

• Haha
Third one coming up, it's the best way and a hot water bottle frozen solid. Fans aren't making a huge difference. One more day of it. Funny how we've not seen the camels pronking today 🤔 all pre-records.

Spacedman

Chatty Member
No wait.Did they say sit on basin?
My bestie couldn't explain to the the plumber what had happened the last time she tried that on with her partner.

• Haha

Fame_ho

And she’s probs tryna troll us using wheat if you take into account this thread title. It’s so funny how sensitive she is and she probs lays awake at night planning how she can get back at us all and that’s the best she can do
She’s not that clever, don’t be daft 🤣

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
I'm married to a practical Dutchman. 😆🥰
He says that toilets without a pedestal are hung on a steel frame behind a false wall.

• Heart