Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ha if you want a giggle head Iver to the hunbelievable FB page the comments on the Ronnie the Kind Farmer post are hilarious!

Reactions: 14

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Yes agree with Cloff (above) - I can imagine that bed cover draped on a day-bed/ sofa in the playroom, so it feels like they're sitting on hay bales while watching TV etc!?

And the toxic bead cushions would be safer there too. 🤷‍♀️

Justi

I actually do fancy some new sofas and I've only ever used dfs. But I'm not now they're licking hinches bumhole, any recommendations?
Don’t use “sofology” my son waited 5 months!!! They then randomly cancelled his order (which had been paid for) and then he had to chase them for weeks for his refund even though they had cancelled it!

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
FFS! Just watched the pool guy’s stories and todays customer gave him a cup of tea…how long before this gets sent to her ladyship from a hun 🤢 That’ll cheer her up anyway 🫤

77DDB344-D3D9-4A81-9AB6-37D6D2875524.jpeg

• Sick

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Surely that isn't any good for Henry laying like that. My dog will lay on her back when she excited for a tummy rub, but soon rolls back over as to say its too uncomfortable for her.

Added a photo off how my dog lays 90% of the time.
I don’t want to defend her but our spaniels often lay like this but they aren’t fat fuckers I doubt Henry could actually get out of that position without help 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Poop wonderland

Or chose something a bit different?? Why would you want exactly the same carpet and sofa as the old house - just slightly different colour 🥱
Because they're most probably the only companies to offer up the free stuff, she'd of gone completely different if other companies would of coughed up for freebie hunting Sofa 😏

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Lonnie in his bro’s room looks like he’s thinking ‘it’s crap in here’ that’s y he left walking like he had a nappy full of shit ready for daddaz

Ohhh no, hope all is OK or atleast on the up ❤
Welcome back. Good news is you've missed absolutely f all. She's still a cunt, he's still a jobless cunt, she still hates her kids, still haven't moved in 🤣🤣🤣
yeahhh we’re getting there thanks! Got a couple of job interviews this week and hoping something comes out of it! (Although if I get one of them it’s outside of our Trust so no more working with my partner 😯)

doesn’t sound like I’ve missed much! I was going to attempt to catch up on the last few threads but figured I’d just dive right in after seeing Inch’s stories today!!

• Heart
She didn't really say the bum bit 🤣
Olivia Attwood, she's another twat, has started a series called getting filthy rich (it's actually dead good) and the first ep was about only fans and she put up a question box and hinch replied saying I watched the first ep blablabla I'm tempted to open an only fans with a duster and olivia outted her -
I just reckon she'd like to shuv it up Jamies arse if I'm honest guysh xoxo
A nice hard bristled toiilet brush would be even better! 😖🤣

• Haha
  • Wow