Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
this makes me absolutely sick. For many reasons. But the price of this when you look at what we’ve faced comparatively with frontline wages etc, and what we are all facing with the cost of living increases. And then all of the stuff she is actually gifted on top. Wtf?!

I hope Hunch and her ‘thumb chum’ get so distracted with their coke and snacks that the Solomon-Swash/Hinch little ones creatively add some crayon/marker/grease decor to it. Plus the paper will really be enhanced when silly Sophs heating comes on one morning soon and the warming ‘rad cover’ fills the room with the fragrant ‘eau de rat piss’.

This world really can be so upside down and unjust.

*edited to make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️
“Eau de rat piss”

874BA86B-7D8C-4F0D-A627-3306A9EB4C57.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14

nursemum12

Chatty Member
I was thinking how can she style her house with a big garden with her range when it’s all grey and white and l don’t think l have seen one bit of grey in that house ! So the queen of grey changes lanes not a drop of gray to be seen and no one is questioning it ! Well apart from us guys 😂😂
That’s cause her hinchers are blinded by the zoflora fumes 🤣

• Haha

Fraggles ‘R’ us

Poor Lenor! You can see the sweat (could possibly be dribble) shining on his chest, and with the llama that close to him! It’s probabaly the first time he’d been outside and was just plonked in position for a picture and taken back in.
mad for Hennerz my mum got the paddling pool out in the shade for him to splash in at 5am before the heat! Bet she wasn’t even out of the sheets at that time!

• Sad

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
It cracks me up that sofa loves farms so much to be honest. Her life is one big carefully constructed role play. She would crap her panties if she had to experience just one working day on a real not tend farm. Shit, piss, blood, deaths and births, long days of back-breaking hard work. It isn't disney and it's not pretty. She's taking the piss and undermining the work of real farmers!
Maybe the Yorkshire Shepherdess, Amanda Owen, should invite Sopha for a real Farm experience. I would love to see that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Spacedman

Chatty Member
She filters them kids bloody rotten. I don’t doubt they tan easily. But so do both my children, they both have Olive skin and the slightest bit of sun and they start to tan. But I ALWAYS think back to Ron’s turmeric tan. Poor sod was filtered orange
I hear that Sophie had that type of complexion as a kid and always had a tan. fiddle's sister's like it too,dark hair and Mediterranean looking.

I’d feel sorry for Amanda’s husband (although I’ve heard they have separated now) imagine having done a whole days grafting on a real farm, to come back to a dinner of microchips, mugshots and a bottle of Ribena! And her suggesting that he buy more livestock for the farm and purchase some floofs, and some extra handsomes to herd the sheep 😂 🐶 🦙
And new bedding

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
She will be getting plenty tips here today how to properly look after her llamas guyyyssch ! Calling bingo on the 3 w’s with their feet in water soon 😂

quinzel

VIP Member
Just had a thought there, and it might be because I’m hormonal today but even the font she uses on her insta stories annoys me. It’s always the same template - big capital letters. Ignore me if I’m being irrational!

Fame_ho

It would be great if the people doing all the posts on Twitter would share them. Was it not Twitter that did it to Elle Darby?

Edit, maybe they have already, I’ve not looked.
That’s what I thought! Elle Darby was cancelled and is really struggling to get back online by the looks of it. I’d say Hinch’s and Darby’s are very similar posts to be honest. Why does she get off the hook if others can’t?

No good, can't ssschleep 🌡 I expect a few of us will pop in/out overnight. 😴
I don't think anything was posted in real time yesterday.
The more Sopha brags, the worse it will get for her and jimboblazyslobmicroknob 😁👎🏼

#mrshinchisover

Gennie19

VIP Member
No doubt she will post later about how she paid for the carpets. The AD may be because Carpet Right are paying her for advertising. Isn’t that what she said about Vulva?

Dexy

VIP Member
Sopha's latest story suggests we are not kind trolls and that we should be ashamed of ourselves...but you're not ashamed of using your kids for content? You're not ashamed of not walking your dog properly and allowing him to become obese? You're not ashamed of conning people with lies and pre records to make yourself as much money as possible because you're greedy? You're not ashamed you allowed strangers to see Ron on the toilet? You're not ashamed you lied about him speaking multiple times? You're not ashamed you have to have mummy with you wherever you go because you're a spoilt child in a woman's body? You're not ashamed that you have a work shy husband that you don't want to work? You're not ashamed that you have a fake friendship with someone for engagement and money making purposes? I could literally go on and on Sopha. YOU should be ashamed you absolute disgusting excuse for a human being. We call you out and you can't stand the truth. If you don't like what you read Sopha, take your own advice and don't read it, or better yet, change your ways so that we have nothing to hate you for....oh wait, that wouldn't fulfill your need for more attention and money though would it? Just fuck off and keep fucking off.
Add encouraging vulnerable people to be obsessed with you to further the brand and line your pockets. 👍