Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chicken89

Chatty Member
Or a puppy. A puppy reveal would top a wedding in my eyes. 🤣
You nusty hen how dare you suggest King Henry has to share a bedroom with a peasant puppy!!

Mr Owl thinks I should share an outtake from attempting to record the vid I shared earlier. In my defence it was hot and I’m still learning guyyyyysh 🥵 It’s the fact I carried on and the half arsed “Oi Oi” at the end that makes him laugh 🤪
View attachment 1427834
Brilliant 🤣 and the footz 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lunchtime shenanigansssssh…. I’ll jusssscht leave this here. It’s 36’c here at the moment guyssssssh 🥵

The Tandem Twats 🤭 (Volume needed)
Seeing as Jimbobsweatynob loves his bike so much 🤭
View attachment 1426569
Brilliant! Her huuuge footz and Inch's teeny peeny twiggy legs! 🤣
He's an utter fuckwit but I can imagine him laughing if he saw these, how could anyone not? 🤭
It's boiling nusties hope you're all ok 🌡💕

• Haha

meg_222

And she’s probs tryna troll us using wheat if you take into account this thread title. It’s so funny how sensitive she is and she probs lays awake at night planning how she can get back at us all and that’s the best she can do

glittermicky

Or chose something a bit different?? Why would you want exactly the same carpet and sofa as the old house - just slightly different colour 🥱
Except it’s not a different colour?! “To me it’s more griege”….No. It’s grey. The whole room is grey again!! So what she could’ve actually done was move her ‘old’ sofas (let’s be fair she’s attached enough to them) like any normal not a braggy cunt person would do!!

Attachments

AllieBee

VIP Member
I don't even know how they managed to figure out where the penis goes to conceive one child let alone two. She'd be useless at only fans 🤢
Well that's where Fiddle came in useful...director of operations. Bet she couldn't resist Jamie's inch to demonstrate to dumb Soph.

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I find it very strange that 2 people have mentioned her on the hen now but there's not photographic evidence, so either she's made a big deal about not wanting photos because of her tend anxiety or like we've said she's actually pregnant and doesn't want to give the game away before her big nursery reveal on the house move montage 🙊 I can't wait for all of our bingos ❤
Or a puppy. A puppy reveal would top a wedding in my eyes. 🤣

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Hottest day on record commences, let’s start with a photo of a bare-limbed, hatless baby in the sun 👍🏼

I’m down at my sister’s this week and I was meant to have my niece (a few months older than L) off nursery. We’ve decided to send her in purely because they have a better paddling pool and more ‘fun’ things to do inside/in the shade!

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just been through the followers it allows me to see and reported a load. All had about 18/19 posts but all were posted on the 30th March and had the #likesforlikes 😂

• Haha
Just catching up on this thread, so forgive me if I’m being dumb here but why have these posts not had more airtime like the more recent Elle Darby ones?
Good point. Would be interesting to know what all the companies who have recently given her freebies would say when shown her mean girl comments. Also hard to have any respect for these companies who give these salespeople free things.

Jessie98

VIP Member
She really does spoil us with her Good Mornings. She likes to mix it up I will give her that. Yesterday Lennie today one of the Floofs 🤣 🤣 🤣 . And remember to stay safe in this heat.

Reactions: 14