Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Well, as a best selling orfar who was given an award by Penguin for her success, I would assume her grammar and spelling are top notch.
So it's very exciting that she announced Ronnie's new middle name so candidly. The sheep must have missed it.
Roo 💵 Millions 💵 Hinchliffe.

(In case you weren't sure, Sophawhohasntreadheresincethebattleofhastings, I'm being sarcastic. It's a literary tool you can Google 😊 hope that helps.)

Move over Richie Rich , Roo Millions has entered the chat.
Oohhh missed this one. Excellent 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

boundandgagged

VIP Member
This morning's sun was weak and hazy. 100% that was yesterday afternoon.
Sending cooling thoughts to any nusty southern and midlander hens stuck in this heat.
Currently sat outside sheffield uni, 8.39 am and it's 27° already, just gearing myself up to go into work and as for Sopha she's still a twat

Blackjack2

VIP Member
She’s running the Hinch business and jumps on whatever is in the news that may grab her some new followers - she spots ‘sales opportunities’ to increase her sales. She is a vile woman for doing this - it’s a despicable act.
Of course if she had genuine concern or interest then she should do it from a totally anonymous account, she has No shame.

The way these blue ticks kiss each other’s arse makes me vom, you have the likes of Vanessa only receiving arse licks off blue ticks or people she follows yet every story is an advert even the alledged sx pest Noel Clarke only answers blue ticks he even said it once ‘dont dm me as I won’t answer,, people like Hinch think they’re so great… honestly can’t wait for their final comedown!

Soapy

Chatty Member
Ya’ll are all helping her with these threads giving her the heads up that she hasent mentioned the heat now she making shit snacks that are “perfect for the kiddies in this weather”

That you Jamie? Fiddle? Cling-On?!

Apologies if she's making your lives a misery......"Quick get down the Offy and get some Weetabix Jaaaaaaaames, the Trolls need recipe content!"

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
When you log into Tattle and noticed the thread has increased by 12 pages since the morning

I follow this thread and miss greedy, usually I follow Katie price too but she's AWOL at the moment so gives me time to catch up here and watch this momentous fuck up that is hinchs house move / downfall🤣🤣

• Haha
Bit behind I know, but is it just me that thinks the transition from carpet to laminate (if that's what it is) in Rennie's room looks a bit shite?

Carpet was flat out refused by my German husband on grounds of it being harder to keep clean and not as hardwearing....far too practical these Germans 😅we have tiles all downstairs + in bathrooms upstairs (count myself very lucky to have two, our guest/teenager bathroom is probably the size of her pantry) and laminate upstairs...managed to sway him to a couple of rugs though 😂 her carpet in their bedroom looks shite if I'm honest.

And I did not need to see her dog's bits right after my dinner! 🤢🤢
Looks terrible, not sure what the right name is but it should be sealed with a metal piece which hides the joins from carpet to hard flooring

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
While i was looking for other stuff in the loft hi Tracey archives today, I found these gems…

Clear as mud, Soph. Thanks for shit activities for grown ups that need explanations from a best selling aufor. Also note the “varying borders” (anyone remember that unique selling point?) of kief the lief.

B8474DA7-E2D7-46D1-B423-0AA3D843FF8F.png

And this one. So just an average day then, Sofa? #mumsez

75F39047-4E6C-4C26-8BBB-A3D9D5A72A35.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
I do wonder…if she’s gonna be a bridessssccchhmaid guyssssch, as a publicity thing of course so keeping her out of pictures etc gets the huns absolutely delirious, then it’s headlines in the rags ‘Mrs Hinch stuns as bestbubs4eva bridesmaid’ 🤢🤢🤢 so she’s out of her tend comfort zone. Either that or it’s an excuse why she won’t be going at all 😂😂
Shea definitely up to something ahead of the wedding. She plays Tue anxiety card but deep down she's a sly bitch

Swedish chef

VIP Member
What is it with her and straw she’s even got Lenor sitting in it now.
Edit to add weeping Als straw wooden contraption or feeder looks very empty. Maybe not a success as they claimed it was
My thoughts exactly, I'm surprised, as she lives in the tend Tornado alley of Maldon, it hasn't been picked up and smashed to pieces, Wizard of Oz style.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Ok, this may sound petty. CMG are local to me. They do a lot of accident recovery and are often seen attending incidents with the emergency services. Wouldn’t this be a misuse of one of their vehicles? What if you‘ve just been in a nasty accident and are shaken up, or a woman broken down on a busy road alone, but you have to wait longer for this guy to turn up because he‘s doing deliveries for a fecking Hincher!!! 😡

Fraggles ‘R’ us

Maybe manager Jimbob called ahead ‘Need some new sssssschofas for me wife to snog the dog on, bonus if we can take staged pictures of her tend sleeping, she’s a tend sssshhhhlebrity don’t you know and she never leaves the sofa oi oiiiii’ 🙄
Thanks to @Wize Owl i can never read Jimbob’s lines the same in my head is just Mrs Owls voice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15