Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron is innocent Soph, you are not, you're a liar and a con-woman and thick to boot with your often dangerous 'influencing' as well of the exploitation of your poor kids who you're using again here to get at 'troLLzzzz' :rolleyes:

You deserve all the criticism you get, and more people are waking up hence the BuLLyiNg oNliNe rant.. 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What's she trying to prove with this latest story...the way she's worded it is like people are bullying Ronnie online 🙄🙄 no Sofa, hate to break it to you but we think Ronnie is AWESOME! You're the problem!!
View attachment 1426053
Why does she use her poor innocent boy as a sympathy and click bait??? Ronnie definitely has more kindness in his little finger than his ADULT mother has in her entire body and let's hope it stays that way and Sophie, Jamie & Freda don't ruin his innocence like they ruin his rights to a private life off of the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What's she trying to prove with this latest story...the way she's worded it is like people are bullying Ronnie online 🙄🙄 no Sofa, hate to break it to you but we think Ronnie is AWESOME! You're the problem!!
View attachment 1426053
I bet she's referring to the comments about his room which has nothing to do with him it's her crappy interior design!!

I am in awe of how she has been brave enough to get her legs out 🥹 we should all aspire to be like her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
One of my best friend has an only fans, some content is with her husband and she earns good money because her content is 🔥 , and compared to their p0rhub account which you'd think would earn you alot but actually it doesn't, OF is where the money is! Hinch wouldn't have a CHANCE in hell. I'd subscribe just for you lot tho. If it's anything like her sad attempt of a sexy tiktok she'd fail miserably
Web cam was the best money I ever made! I cleared all my credit card debit and then saved enough for my half of a deposit on the house me and Mr bought! Safe to say I don't think Hinch needs that money and she's the least sexy person I've ever seen and that's saying something 😂 she can just keep eye bleeping herself on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Narcissists are never wrong are they Sophie and it will always be someone else's fault no matter what! Try looking closer to home, in a mirror. Nobody here has been cruel to Ronnie. Ever.
This is all on you Sophie, don't insult our intelligence, you just hate the truth, you are the big child here who twists everything when you don't get your way and there are signs your fantasy bubble may just go pop!
Explain your bot buying and hiding "followers" to your devoted "Army"!
#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OnLiNe BuLLiES 🙄 how about you stop being such a twit, read the room, parent your kids properly, learn how to look after your animals and you might not have any problems. Absolute dick!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sopha's latest story suggests we are not kind trolls and that we should be ashamed of ourselves...but you're not ashamed of using your kids for content? You're not ashamed of not walking your dog properly and allowing him to become obese? You're not ashamed of conning people with lies and pre records to make yourself as much money as possible because you're greedy? You're not ashamed you allowed strangers to see Ron on the toilet? You're not ashamed you lied about him speaking multiple times? You're not ashamed you have to have mummy with you wherever you go because you're a spoilt child in a woman's body? You're not ashamed that you have a work shy husband that you don't want to work? You're not ashamed that you have a fake friendship with someone for engagement and money making purposes? I could literally go on and on Sopha. YOU should be ashamed you absolute disgusting excuse for a human being. We call you out and you can't stand the truth. If you don't like what you read Sopha, take your own advice and don't read it, or better yet, change your ways so that we have nothing to hate you for....oh wait, that wouldn't fulfill your need for more attention and money though would it? Just duck off and keep bleeping off.
Came to say similar but you worded it so much better than i could have.
Really feel for these poor innocent children being exploited for her monetary gain. Just despicable
Edited as missed a word out

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh change the bleedin record Sopha🤬 must be another big purchase incoming if we on a bully rant.
The hot tub should be about finished by now…but it will be #gifted, of course!

Either that or she’s going to brag about her ridiculously expensive #gifted driveway.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This has annoyed me again for the whole Lennie mural thing. Too expensive and too special to paint over so she wants to wait until she knows what he's into. She doesn't get that kids tastes and likes change so quickly when they're young. It pains me that she honestly believes that Ron will want a farm themed room in a few years, never mind when he's pre-teen and older.
Exactly this. We’re doing our 3 year olds room and in the space of 2 months we’ve gone from wanting a paw patrol room, to a digger room, to a football room and now a “blue room” the novelty of that room will wear off for Ronnie because he is a CHILD and children change their minds so quickly. It’s normal, she needs to stop living vicariously through him. I get wanting to spoil your children but what is she going to do when he’s a teenager?

Last edited:
The hot tub should be about finished by now…but it will be #gifted, of course!

Either that or she’s going to brag about her ridiculously expensive #gifted driveway.
Yep got to be one of those 2, remember a tattler pointed out she kept missing a part of the garden on her stories, I'm guessing hot tub. The huns can ply her with pity messages then like 'awwww Sophie go sit in your hot tub with your beautiful little maannnzzz and an ribena and ignore the trolllzzzz they're just jealous'x

• Haha
Boobs floating in a hot tub incoming.

Who is she even talking about though because we love Ron over here. She ought to show some kindness if she's going to harp on about it, yet to see her do a giveaway, or even walk the bleeping dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.