Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's a heatwave down south , wonder if she's going to be in her minging loungewear for the next few days? She will stink

Also , people who use their kids.for adverts to earn themselves money make me sick! These kids are too young to know what they are agreeing to if even asked. My youngest child often says "no photos" so I won't take one ...and I certainly wouldn't take one anyway and put it on social media to gain clout. Unfortunately there's so many "influencer's" out there doing this these days that it's the norm!

These feckers clearly have no respect for the children they have 😢
And the midlands, currently rocking my Greek holiday outfit😉🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just been through the followers it allows me to see and reported a load. All had about 18/19 posts but all were posted on the 30th March and had the #likesforlikes 😂
I’ve been doing the same the last few days, if you go on again later it allows you to see and report more. Also if you know a name shes bought a lot of eg Rita then you can search.

Reactions: 19
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle.
Lonnie in a filtered to duck golden background. 🙄🤣
This morning's sun was weak and hazy. 100% that was yesterday afternoon.
Sending cooling thoughts to any nusty southern and midlander hens stuck in this heat.

Reactions: 28
Is she joking? I’m in Colchester which is only a stones throw from Maldon and it’s already 24 degrees here at 8:30am. And she’s got her tiny little boy sat outside in it, in the blazing sun, not even under a cover in some shade? She just gets worse as time goes on. X

Reactions: 26
This morning's sun was weak and hazy. 100% that was yesterday afternoon.
Sending cooling thoughts to any nusty southern and midlander hens stuck in this heat.
Currently sat outside sheffield uni, 8.39 am and it's 27° already, just gearing myself up to go into work and as for Sopha she's still a twit

Reactions: 16
Oh bugger off with using your children for content Sopha... 🙄

Not that you ever read here Sopha 🤥 but.......
Here’s a heads up for you. You look a complete and utter twit trying to convince people you own a farm and you’re farmers. Llama Lodge is a 1960s house, not a farm house, a house. It has a large garden, not a field a garden and 3 bleeping floofheads and a dog who looks like Audrey Roberts do not make a farm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Right, I’m off to start real not tend work. I have zoom calls today, it’s already feeling hot so I’m wearing a smart blouse with short shorts, my clients will never know unless I have to get up and get something 🤭 By lunchtime I’ll probably be wearing a bikini on the calls 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she joking? I’m in Colchester which is only a stones throw from Maldon and it’s already 24 degrees here at 8:30am. And she’s got her tiny little boy sat outside in it, in the blazing sun, not even under a cover in some shade? She just gets worse as time goes on. X
And not a hat on his head either...she's a fud

Reactions: 23
I hope she uses her one brain cell over the next 2 days in this heatwave when it comes to those little boys.

Reactions: 27
What is it with her and straw she’s even got Lenor sitting in it now.
Edit to add weeping Als straw wooden contraption or feeder looks very empty. Maybe not a success as they claimed it was
I’m sure someone said on here when it was first created, that it wouldn’t work as the whole thing is too small, and really needed to be the size of an actual bale so you could just throw the whole thing in.

nice idea sofa but didn’t really work out - aesthetics over practicality as always

Reactions: 19
I hope she uses her one brain cell over the next 2 days in this heatwave when it comes to those little boys.
She won't tho..it will all be about her and that furry freaks ! She could be using her platform to share tips for staying cool ,and keeping dogs safe ..but it will all be brags and ads

Reactions: 18
Hottest day on record commences, let’s start with a photo of a bare-limbed, hatless baby in the sun 👍🏼

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
That Lenor is in exactly the same outfit as the yesterday when the wanker made him do his walk of shame. She just doesn’t get it right does she. Unless he sleeps in his clothes silly dumb asses

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So we’re having some really lovely weather atm, but absolutely zero mention of any water play, paddling pools etc etc for the boys to play in. But then that artificial grass is going to be as hot as the gates of hell so probably best she keeps them locked up in the house

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.