Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat Henners in the orangery (sounds like Cluedo)🤪 looking at the big back garden field outside instead of running around before it's too warm. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm working my way through the F bots to report, does everyone just report the account as posting spam? No option for a bot report so I've just been selecting it's spam 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm working my way through the F bots to report, does everyone just report the account as posting spam? No option for a bot report so I've just been selecting it's spam 🤷‍♀️
Yes I report as spam

more bots this morning…. Get reporting peeps!!
CA12F918-6FD3-4702-9255-D6A888B04AEE.jpeg

I would say this profile is a bot too. Really bad picture quality is the give away…..

F392339E-AACB-433D-9403-CA3732E82004.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Not that she’s read here since the Doomsday Book was published in 1086..... but just show that Vulva are digging up the drive Sopha, rather than Hennerz wistfully looking out at your tend field 🙄

Neither him or the floofheads can run around at the moment because it’s not safe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shes just started to follow Sharps bedrooms so expect some more freebies and bragging about the bedroom furniture soon.
Also what happened to Hinch HQ, that was a massive project for 5 mins and nothing since, another waste of money.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Not that she’s read here since the Doomsday Book was published in 1086..... but just show that Vulva are digging up the drive Sopha, rather than Hennerz wistfully looking out at your tend field 🙄

Neither him or the floofheads can run around at the moment because it’s not safe 🙄
Good luck to them working in 40c heat on Monday and Tuesday 🤪

She does love a caption. How about this mummaz
Surely that’s the corner wher e the stove has gone🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reason the move is taking so long is because she hasn't gained enough freebie furnichaaah, ssshoft furnissshings or accessschories to fill Tend Farmhouse guyyyssch.
Obviously, the stuff at Greyskull will be left there, sold by Chewbacca Mummaz, taken down to Tippy Tripper or burned in a big fire!
Happy Friday! 🐔🍿🥤💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.