Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very quiet today , I wonder is she having emergency meetings at HQ To see if she can do get back to being “ relatable “ .

I’m sorry but was she ever relatable ?? Me personally I never thought so bland boring lacking personality just like her interior design tastes .

You got the Tend Farm piss off & quit whilst yr ahead .

Jamie Babes don’t fret the Mrs can give you a reference for a job Mannying ❤. Your the tend Mummy aintcha. Mrs Doubtfire but the B & M budget version

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I went to the biggest B&M around my area today and it was unbearably hot, no regard for the customers, let alone the staff, the young girl who served us was beetroot red and said she had a headache, I went into my usual - keep hydrated spiel, ( I do bore family & friends with it!) . Suffice to say I have half written an email to their HO stating my anger at the way the staff are treated in this heat especially in lift of them fawning over a multi millionaire on social media . I’ll finish it tomorrow once I’ve taken a few sentences from here . Atb👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I prefer LQOC she a bit ditsy and full of ads but she actually gives good tips and shows you how to do them, remove grass stains with tooth paste etc. As a bit of an oldie I remember some of her methods are things my Nan used to do in the days before the cleaning aisles got swamped with endless products, but she’s an actual cleaning account not a wipe and go, brag, brag like Hinch.
Hinch has had her day I just hope she disappears quickly.
I’ll be checking Nancy out now though, thanks for the tip 👍
Check out the LQOC tattle thread - be kond has not made it over there! 🤣 that’s one’s a bit of an eye opener too 🤔😁 they’re all the same shilling utter tat.

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s very quiet today , I wonder is she having emergency meetings at HQ To see if she can do get back to being “ relatable “ .

I’m sorry but was she ever relatable ?? Me personally I never thought so bland boring lacking personality just like her interior design tastes .

You got the Tend Farm piss off & quit whilst yr ahead .

Jamie Babes don’t fret the Mrs can give you a reference for a job Mannying ❤. Your the tend Mummy aintcha. Mrs Doubtfire but the B & M budget version
She became not so relatable when her heating came on in July. Most of us either turned it off or the temp for it to come on when the gas and electricity companies tripled the price .. so I'm sure her house didn't go below probably 25 degrees in a heat wave... mines off but the temp had to go below 18 to even come on back in May haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She became not so relatable when her heating came on in July. Most of us either turned it off or the temp for it to come on when the gas and electricity companies tripled the price .. so I'm sure her house didn't go below probably 25 degrees in a heat wave... mines off but the temp had to go below 18 to even come on back in May haha
I ain’t got gas central heating I’ve got a log burner which heats all the rads in my house . Had it about 10 years no way am I lighting that mofo in summer because it turns house into a furnace 🙈😂 . It’s lovely & toasty in winter though & tit loads cheaper than gas ( praise be ) . Mine ain’t a posh one but does what it’s suppose too ❤

Reactions: 15
Why does she rag her face about so much when she is doing “skincare”? She literally wrestles with her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.