Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird because she's still not getting the numbers.
Unless the bots are so obviously fake that they're getting deleted almost as soon as they're getting created and following.

Either way, she's cut back on spending massively..

View attachment 1418260
How do you find these stats? There is local girl here who was on masterchef but kicked out v early, she suddenly went from 1k to 11k - this was before final and had more than winner ( he’s got more now -genuine ones) thing is, I never check followers and wouldn’t have noticed unless she’d said 10k giveaway. Which made me check and they were bots 😳

Reactions: 13
She became not so relatable when her heating came on in July. Most of us either turned it off or the temp for it to come on when the gas and electricity companies tripled the price .. so I'm sure her house didn't go below probably 25 degrees in a heat wave... mines off but the temp had to go below 18 to even come on back in May haha
Mine set to come on if it goes under 16 degrees…….I push it up to 17 in the winter 🤣🤣 because if it’s up any higher the cost cripples me!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Waiting patiently for the tend Hinch disaster morning update, has Henzzzezz shate in the tend pantry, has royoiiiiiiiii started a terrorist organisation and moved to a evil lare inside a volcano, what happened to the ladies on the bus, has the heating come back on, has ole Weepy made it out of the workslop and finally what is this then?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It's weird because she's still not getting the numbers.
Unless the bots are so obviously fake that they're getting deleted almost as soon as they're getting created and following.

Either way, she's cut back on spending massively..

View attachment 1418260
There's definitely something weird going on, SS usually has around 2,000 followers (bots) each day and her numbers are way down (29 yesterday) Hope Instagram are finally starting to clear out the bots 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Waiting patiently for the tend Hinch disaster morning update, has Henzzzezz shate in the tend pantry, has royoiiiiiiiii started a terrorist organisation and moved to a evil lare inside a volcano, what happened to the ladies on the bus, has the heating come back on, has ole Weepy made it out of the workslop and finally what is this then?
All I could hear while reading this was the Soap tune 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jimbobnosejob’s twin 🤭 If you nose you nose 👃🏻
41C42AC4-8AFC-487B-A5CE-4CEDB5BDCFD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think these could be Sopha’s tend tutting ladies on the bus 🤭 They must have been there when she was playing bingo as well 😂
1CAEB754-1C17-4DD6-9A9C-764002FAFE07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Question for you nusty trooooolls who report to the ASA regularly, if a post is an ad for two brands, is that two separate reports or can I put them both in the one?

Or if a post should be an ad when it isn’t. Not Hinch this time but another fitness influencer who’s somehow worse than Hinch at not marking ad 🙄

Reactions: 9
And we’re back with another riveting post of a dog in a inside out house

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where's her green grass gone?! Looks as dry as the Zahara desert!! I know it's been a scorcher but even my grass is still green.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.