Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly surprised she has any sheep left at all!
I don’t get how someone with enough money to sit around scratching Llamas arses all day can be so bloody boring. Ice cubes and water. Is she taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You nusty lot may be trolls.
You may be fat hens throwing cruncky snacks down your fat greedy thriats.
You may drink 10l of coke.
You may need to get a life hunnayyys.

But you’re funny fuckers and you do make me laugh xoxoxo

The best thing about Hinch is her trolls.
“The best thing about Hinch is her trolls” has to be a thread suggestion!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So she was upset that Henry woke her up yesterday morning at 5:52, but she's up with Ron & Len today at 5:20? Make it make sense.
Unfortunately, it never will my darling in Grinch’s world 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s nowt but a thick as tit bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something with these fruit ice cubes? Is the fruit purely for aesthetic reasons because surely it wouldn't make much of a difference in flavour to the water? 😭😂
I thought she was making it for the macapacas, not for her and Jimbob. They’re lumps of ice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course Jimbobgetajobnob loves orange in his, I wouldn’t expect anything else from Mr Orangery 🤭

View attachment 1415134
Again, am I being a bit thick here but what’s so revolutionary about fruit in ice? Does it even do anything? I can’t imagine it adds much to a glass of water flavour wise. Am I just a nusty heathen?

I thought she was making it for the macapacas, not for her and Jimbob. They’re lumps of ice
Sorryyyyy, didn’t mean to plagiarise pls be kond xoxo

Again, am I being a bit thick here but what’s so revolutionary about fruit in ice? Does it even do anything? I can’t imagine it adds much to a glass of water flavour wise. Am I just a nusty heathen?

Sorryyyyy, didn’t mean to plagiarise pls be kond xoxo
Fuckinel replied to the wrong comment as well. Schtil learninggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m honestly surprised she has any sheep left at all!
I don’t get how someone with enough money to sit around scratching Llamas arses all day can be so bloody boring. Ice cubes and water. Is she taking the piss?
Well the sheep aren’t the brightest bless them 😉

• Haha
Must of fallen asleep on the sofa again after all her hard work today bless her🙄 how ever will I sleep with no goodnight quote from her?🤷‍♂️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Filling your barrf full of water (& added Milton) to soak a couple of Ronald's toilet accessories in - totally bloody unnecessary Hinch as we face a water shortage.
Forever wasteful, forever ungrateful, forever an absent minded, chavvy, insincere, insensitive twit!
Apologies if this has been shared earlier but I'm not exactly "on the ball" 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Filling your barrf full of water (& added Milton) to soak a couple of Ronald's toilet accessories in - totally bloody unnecessary Hinch as we face a water shortage.
Forever wasteful, forever ungrateful, forever an absent minded, chavvy, insincere, insensitive twit!
Apologies if this has been shared earlier but I'm not exactly "on the ball" 🤪

Nothing happening in the world affects her 🙄

So after the MHMMDI comments there she is cleaning Ronnie’s room…. We can read her like a book!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.