Mrs Hinch #56 Gifted* lounge is grey, dull and boring, like her content it has us all yawning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God,what an enthralling week ahead. Why doesn’t she do anything with her child? I did ‘Mum’ stuff like Mother and baby groups,Baby massage,swimming,going to the park with a group of other Mums every single day,poor Ronnie!
Notice her list says Garage-Charity shop,Skip hire and then dog hamper,she has been reading Tattle again and is showing us all she is a caring empathic darling by donating a load of her rejected gifted tit that was probably earmarked for the skip 😂 ‘I will show them I am not narcissistic by making a dog hamper for the hansnomes’ so contrived and fake 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 9
My God,what an enthralling week ahead. Why doesn’t she do anything with her child? I did ‘Mum’ stuff like Mother and baby groups,Baby massage,swimming,going to the park with a group of other Mums every single day,poor Ronnie!
Notice her list says Garage-Charity shop,Skip hire and then dog hamper,she has been reading Tattle again and is showing us all she is a caring empathic darling by donating a load of her rejected gifted tit that was probably earmarked for the skip 😂 ‘I will show them I am not narcissistic by making a dog hamper for the hansnomes’ so contrived and fake 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I loathed any of the ‘mummy’ activities. Never did any classes, groups, the thought makes me shudder. But I’m an anti-social misery, so...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I loathed any of the ‘mummy’ activities. Never did any classes, groups, the thought makes me shudder. But I’m an anti-social misery, so...
Same! I was a teenage mum with 3 before I was 20.
Most people thought I was the nanny and that was fine, I was doing a good job, kids were were well dressed, well behaved and polite until they found out they were all my kids 🙈 then, apparently, me and my kids were thieves 🤷🏽‍♀️ (Actual names we got called!) We were ‘benefit scum’ (I worked 5 days a week!)

Tried the ‘mummy groups’ but didnt fit in, for some strange reason the yummy mummys didnt like the teenage mother of 3 🤷🏽‍♀️😂🖕🏽

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Excellent! So earlier today I attempted a sign in for the most recent troll’s user name and asked for a password prompt. It was sent to a mobile number, started out and ending 38. I’ve just done the same with the previous troll account that Elbie informed me had changed username, which sent a prompt to the number registered to that account. It ends with the same two numbers.
I think this is a stroke of genius 👍🏽

Reactions: 18
Same 🙋 never did group mum things. Prefer to keep myself to myself. Plus anxiety disorder and depression sees to that anyway 🙄. Did (and still do) lots of lower key bits at home though 🙂

Same! I was a teenage mum with 3 before I was 20.
Most people thought I was the nanny and that was fine, I was doing a good job, kids were were well dressed, well behaved and polite until they found out they were all my kids 🙈 then, apparently, me and my kids were thieves 🤷🏽‍♀️ (Actual names we got called!) We were ‘benefit scum’ (I worked 5 days a week!)

Tried the ‘mummy groups’ but didnt fit in, for some strange reason the yummy mummys didnt like the teenage mother of 3 🤷🏽‍♀️😂🖕🏽
🖕indeed!

Reactions: 7
So she blocks off the names of the authors when posting the kiss arse messages she gets but highlights the names of the abusive ones. Whilst I don’t condone those messages in the slightest (if they’re real) she’s obviously very calculated in what she’s doing: ie sending a very reasonably reply knowing full well the “army” will be all over them
Said it before with the last trolls. She can’t preach about kindness and anti bullying and then share the names
Of the trolls for her army to go after them. Say it was a real person sending it 🙄 you’ve maybe just had them sent abusive messages and put them into a low mental state.

I don’t believe it’s genuine messages and all she can think of is “your baby is ugly”.
Mix it up and maybe have them send something different next time Sophlora

Reactions: 14
Said it before with the last trolls. She can’t preach about kindness and anti bullying and then share the namea
Of the trolls for her army to go after them. Say it was a real person sending it 🙄 you’ve maybe just had them sent abusive messages and put them into a low mental state.

I don’t believe it’s genuine messages and all she can think of is “your baby is ugly”.
SOPHLORA😍😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Said it before with the last trolls. She can’t preach about kindness and anti bullying and then share the names

Loving the name 😂

Sophora-fighting trolls and playing dolls 💪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.