Mrs Hinch #56 Gifted* lounge is grey, dull and boring, like her content it has us all yawning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent! So earlier today I attempted a sign in for the most recent troll’s user name and asked for a password prompt. It was sent to a mobile number, started out and ending 38. I’ve just done the same with the previous troll account that Elbie informed me had changed username, which sent a prompt to the number registered to that account. It ends with the same two numbers.
The account has no followers but is following 32 people on a private setting...hmmmm
A lot of the so called troll accounts just follow the one person they are going to send abuse to (not that I know, but I’ve noticed). And would she not have reported it after receiving the message to get it closed down? With her being such a huge influencer I’d imagine insta would be hot on that straightaway

Reactions: 8

Yel

What is she doing with all her money because she's paying for nothing but a Chinese on a Saturday night?!
She's not going to do anything to alienate her core followers.

I'm sure she is spending it, but unless it fits in the hinch persona with a swipe up and the people she targets it won't be shared.

Reactions: 14

I'm sure she is spending it, but unless it fits in the hinch persona with a swipe up and the people she targets it won't be shared.
The £400 belt proved that 😉

Reactions: 10
So she blocks off the names of the authors when posting the kiss arse messages she gets but highlights the names of the abusive ones. Whilst I don’t condone those messages in the slightest (if they’re real) she’s obviously very calculated in what she’s doing: ie sending a very reasonably reply knowing full well the “army” will be all over them
When you send a message on Instagram there is an icon that says ‘read’ so obviously you know if the recipient has read your message. I am not blocked by Hinch on my IG account so decided to send her lots of messages to see if she would reply.I have sent 22,most of them saccharine and fake,then a couple questioning her sales ethics and her impact on the environment.Not one of them has been read! Amazing she finds the troll messages in minutes.I believe she is trolling herself for P.R purposes, promote and sell that dot to dot book Soph! 🤮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When you send a message on Instagram there is an icon that says ‘read’ so obviously you know if the recipient has read your message. I am not blocked by Hinch on my IG account so decided to send her lots of messages to see if she would reply.I have sent 22,most of them saccharine and fake,then a couple questioning her sales ethics and her impact on the environment.Not one of them has been read! Amazing she finds the troll messages in minutes.I believe she is trolling herself for P.R purposes, promote and sell that dot to dot book Soph! 🤮
100% agree!! You’ve got to be sick in the head to send messages to yourself saying horrible things about your own child.

Has she had any other trolls messaging her who still have active profiles?
There have been a few screen shots shared of various messages, and I believe that they have been posted in previous threads, not sure if any are still active though

Reactions: 1
M

She has a follower called Katie,she is about 12/13 and has Cerabal Palsy.She wears leg splints and the hospital was able to customise them with a print, she chose Hinch! Mario and the Ava May woman have met up with her but I think Soph has been able to fit her into her busy schedule! So perfect opportunity for our Soph to post a filtered/Facetuned sexy picture in support of CP!
Typo-that should say ‘NOT met up with her’ 🤮

Reactions: 1
The account has no followers but is following 32 people on a private setting...hmmmm
A lot of the so called troll accounts just follow the one person they are going to send abuse to (not that I know, but I’ve noticed). And would she not have reported it after receiving the message to get it closed down? With her being such a huge influencer I’d imagine insta would be hot on that straightaway
[/

I bet she buys a holiday ‘Villa’ in Marbs or Val de Lobo. Private education for Ronnie and all future kids.She bought a new Range Rover for £100k.I am sure she has no problems spending it,the hardest part will be hiding her luxury items from her Hinchers 🤮

Reactions: 4
New Tread suggestion

While the main Hinch continues to bag her hinchers spray their knickers with Zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her shopping list.... 🙈🙈🙈
So blantanly made up, no way can that be for real. Let’s say it is and all she does it eat mugshots...what about Jamie? Is that all he eats too?
The other day she was taking the piss out of him for eating cereal with loads of fruit on top but you never see that stuff on the list

It’s all a load of lies

Reactions: 14
She's written ing as she cant spell ingredients 🤔. No wonder Jamie fucks off to "the Gym" he most probably stops by a drive thru instead to get decent food.

Reactions: 11
I take it the cleaner cleans the bathrooms now then as the bathrooms are never on any lists...
I can’t remember the last time I saw her cleaning her upstairs bathroom...dirty cow 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.