Mrs Hinch #56 Gifted* lounge is grey, dull and boring, like her content it has us all yawning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight. She bought a ready-made wreath and one to make herself with all the little bits. Then she took all the stuff off the ready-made one and stuck them on the one she was making herself? Why didn't she just buy a heart-shaped one to begin with? Oh yeah that's right, doing it this way gives her more swipe up links. Silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So let me get this straight. She bought a ready-made wreath and one to make herself with all the little bits. Then she took all the stuff off the ready-made one and stuck them on the one she was making herself? Why didn't she just buy a heart-shaped one to begin with? Oh yeah that's right, doing it this way gives her more swipe up links. Silly me.
Well, if ma Barker couldn't help her to get that right after 15 years plus working in a top florists there's zero chance for the rest of us!!

New thread suggestion
We're all enjoying playing lotto,
Next comes Hallo
Then santas grotto🎅🤶

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I seem to remember that you probably know alot about this sort of thing,so I dont want to teach you to suck eggs,but everything about her screams this.she treats everything and everybody as a means to an end,including her own child.Jamie doesn't fight back cos it's easier to deal with her if he doesn't cause arguments.She has no real empathy and is probably incapable of loving anyone other than herself.She also has an ego the size of her extended house and likes to play the victim in any scenario. Am I close?
Any of us who have had the misfortune of having one (or even more) narcissists in our lives can spot the personality disorder a mile off and she is TEXTBOOK. It is so much deeper than vanity, but that is of course one of the many traits. Like you say, a genuine lack of empathy is always key. And when they do feign empathy it is always for their own benefit

Remind you of anyone?! Every damn week there a ‘I’m actually crying’ after sharing another story she doesn’t give a tit about.

Turning everything into it being about her, constantly being the martyr. When that person sent those horrible messages about Ronnie a week or two ago it was about how it affected HER. About how SHE doesn't hurt anyone, that SHE doesn’t deserve it EVEN WHEN IT WAS AIMED AT ANOTHER PERSON....her own god damn child! She only cares about herself and it’s made clearer every day. The thing with narcissists is their mask always slips eventually.

Perpetual victims!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Soph wofie's a jolly green giant
Till she finds a non compliant

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't it be funny if she wakes up in the morning and someone has stolen her wreath and put it on eBay 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This stuff fascinates me. Do you think a narcissist can ever be cured?
I hope so coz I’m having a child with one...😂😂

But in my experience no they can’t be ‘cured’ but as someone else replied, if their audience, triggers or deep rooted reasons for what ‘made’ them that way are removed or addressed then their behaviours are completely changed. YOU can’t change one, but I believe that they can work on their own traits, but generally only if they hit rock bottom

Reactions: 6
Ungrateful, spiteful , fake that’s what happens when you are adored so openly no idea what she will do when the adoration stops
M
I don't

I had to look twice! I don't get the way she is in it and how it is linked???
She has a follower called Katie,she is about 12/13 and has Cerabal Palsy.She wears leg splints and the hospital was able to customise them with a print, she chose Hinch! Mario and the Ava May woman have met up with her but I think Soph has been able to fit her into her busy schedule! So perfect opportunity for our Soph to post a filtered/Facetuned sexy picture in support of CP!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Merrily playing with autum wreaths - still the army don’t know - she’s a glorified thief

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve never heard that she’s known for it!? So she’s actually done this before?
Sick if so
There was a few messages from a so called troll a few weeks ago, again saying nasty things about Ronnie. They were sent, read, screen shot taken and uploaded in minutes!
she’s admitted she doesn’t see messages in her inbox from family members, so why would that one jump out at her from her supposed thousands of messages...
Well it would if she sent herself, you know what I mean 😉

Reactions: 23
Excellent! So earlier today I attempted a sign in for the most recent troll’s user name and asked for a password prompt. It was sent to a mobile number, started out and ending 38. I’ve just done the same with the previous troll account that Elbie informed me had changed username, which sent a prompt to the number registered to that account. It ends with the same two numbers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.