Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How patronising was that comment about working in B&M for the day?! Soph, many of your besties/Hinchers will be working jobs like that day in day out just to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head. It's not a game. Have some respect and get some perspective. Imagine her turning up to play shops with her £400 belt and thousands of pounds worth of handbag thinking she's some kind of Saint because her Hinchers will finally get to meet their idol. I realise this sounds bitchy as fuck, but honestly she just has no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 120

Allthebest

Is she taking the piss with her latest stories?

20191003_123720.jpg

Well, actually no I don't, you muggy faced cow. Usually, I sit worrying about how I will pay the bills and pay off my debt. Sometimes I even worry that I am a failure of a mum as I feed my kids pasta for the 3rd time in a week because it's cheap and filling. Maybe if I was a lying cow with no morals I would be in that position and could relate but I thank the Lord I can not relate to you in the slightest. Hinch, you make me absolutely sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I wish she would get that bloody dog off the sofa, she lets him climb all over the back of it and sleep on the arm??
Why shouldn’t the dog be on the couch? Dogs are supposed to be part of the family, isn’t that the whole point in having one? My dog goes everywhere in my house & I wouldn’t have it any other way

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Noname123

Chatty Member
Omg the most recent pic of her lounge... trashy and hideous! Not an ounce of colour? Them sofas look like what gypsy Jim sells off the back of his van for £200 a piece. Gypsy Jim is a real person this isn’t even a joke 😭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
You can tell the Tattlers from the Hinchers. The former will be avoiding her like the plague. I’d hate to go shopping and have to deal with seeing her and her deluded army crowding the place up.
She can't turn up at her own book tour, let alone an unpaid shift at b&m.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Rvg

VIP Member
“I’m not going on celebrity X factor before rumours come out that I am”. That would involve having to be a celebrity soph, get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 54

ClaireBear117

Excellent! So earlier today I attempted a sign in for the most recent troll’s user name and asked for a password prompt. It was sent to a mobile number, started out and ending 38. I’ve just done the same with the previous troll account that Elbie informed me had changed username, which sent a prompt to the number registered to that account. It ends with the same two numbers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 53

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Hi I’m new here 👋🏻 I’ve followed her for a while and have always just thought she’s harmless and just making a living from Instagram. But lately my opinion has really changed! It feels like she’s trying to tell her followers they need to buy this utter tat from eBay, she doesn’t give cleaning tips she just tells everyone that they need to buy all these P&G products that she’s being to paid to flog. She doesn’t do anything useful like show her followers how to remove stains etc she just films herself putting a load of washing on obvs using the spring awakening shit she’s been banging on about. Also has she actually paid for anything in her house? Since this extension all I’ve seen *gifted on all her posts!! It’s mental and she’s so patronising. Why does she hardly go out? And why does she never go on holiday? The more I watch her stories the more strange she seems to be becoming, surely it’s not healthy to use so many chemicals every day. Think she needs to open a window, put spray bottles down and take her baby out for some fresh air! Also a bit of colour in her gifted tat filled house wouldn’t go a miss either.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lynseyp

VIP Member
As you are reading this, please look at your surroundings and see how much of it has been paid for by yourselves with hard earned money that you have worked your ass off for, be proud of what you have and dont compare yourselves to Hinch.
I certainly know what life i want, and it isnt hers - she cant look around her home and say ,"hey guyyss ive earnt this" as she damm well hasn't at least we can.
I can quite easily sit in my living room and not thrive on the greed like her as every single item in my house has been bought by us and im proud of that.
Please please don't look at Hinch and think "i want that life", she got lucky knowing the right people and used many fake illnesses along the way to gain extra followers and im afraid to say its worked, give it time and Hinch would no longer be plastered in the papers and social media and hopefully disappear for good.
Just remember shes a successful saleswoman and does nothing but brag she isn't interested one bit in her hinchers/ shoppers - at the end of the day all she cares about are the £ signs.
I truly believe more people have sussed her out for the greedy conwoman she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Personalised Stuff that’s gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it’s WKD

First time I’ve tried making a thread title up :)

Reactions: 48

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Completely ignoring it
Because he hasn’t paid the standard £5k that’s why![emoji849] imagine having the audacity to give me £5000 for me to accept your gift and pretend on a grid post/story that I am so grateful for it and want to help out a ‘small business’.

This whole ‘let me play shop in b&m for one day’ is disgusting though. People have to work those jobs to put food on their tables and pay their bills. They are not fun jobs. I worked retail and it’s hard, back breaking work. You don’t get to sit at the tills all day. You are expected to do every job in the store from lugging heavy boxes around the warehouse to stocking shelves and cleaning up vomit, piss and even shit (yes someone deliberately shit on the floor one day and I was the lucky person who got told to clean it up) and the fun part - dealing with moaning customers who think they can treat you like shit. She’s showing how privileged and pampered she is with that post.

• Angry
  • Sick

Riley.x

I know what I’ll do for fun tonight... I’ll research a load of new recipes, print them all off, put them into alphabetical order, label them, file them then just pointlessly chuck them back into the drawer and order a Chinese instead

• Haha

Allthebest

Morning Soph, thanks for clearing up our concerns that Mario's begging is going unnoticed. It's always nice when you read our conversations and then do a story on it. Much appreciated. All the best 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Laughing my head off at Hinch’s page in her book that she posted on stories. Yeah clean the whole house on a Friday. Great idea! I’ll do that when I’m in at 6pm tonight having left the house at 7:30am. Maybe actually after I prep and cook the dinner and eat it. Totally reasonable idea and very accessible cleaning option for absolutely everybody. Lazy Saturday is possible too y’know IF I DIDN’T HAVE TO WORK 5 DAYS A WEEK AND SO DOES MY PARTNER AND WE HAVE TO SPEND OUR WEEKEND DOING EVERY FUCKING THING THAT NEEDS DONE IN THE HOUSE PLUS GET A REAL FOOD SHOP IN AND PLAN OUR PROPER MEALS WE ACTUALLY COOK FOR OURSELVES.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I can’t get over the people who send her messages saying that her screeching as Gretel has made their morning 🤢🤢 Its possibly the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching, all encouraged by these idiots!!
I hate myself for watching her but can’t help myself as it’s such car crash viewing!
Yeah it made my morning-made it a whole lot shitter

The woman could literally take a shit on a silver tray and plonk it on her hob and the minions would be like “OMG hun 😍” and “what brand is the sweet corn in your turd soph?”

She’d be doing swipe ups 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45