Mrs Hinch #56 Gifted* lounge is grey, dull and boring, like her content it has us all yawning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sophie & Mario,

Glad I could be of help for some of your content this morning 😋👋 the two of you are as bad as each other. Egotistical arseholes with your own agenda 🙄 & none about helping your ‘hinchers’ & ‘lovelies’

Mario your head couldn’t be any further up Hinch’s arse....not sure how it fits right enough, with her own head up there 👆🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought exactly the same when I read their DM’s this morning. We all thought Mario was a little sad loser talking to himself trying to bag an invite to Hunch Towers. And bam, screenshots showing their conversation.
Should we all be getting paid as we seem to provide her with most of her content?? Where’s our cut? *colab 🤣

Reactions: 18
Play schools on everyone!

Today we are walking all the way through the house to find the real kitchen.That's right everyone look everywhere,open all the doors
Jemima,dont touch the dining table,it's awfully dusty and the candelabra is covered in cobwebs.
Put the left overs down Humpty,it's only an old big mac.
What's that little ted,your legs are aching cos it's such a big house and you don't think you'll ever find the real kitchen?
Look toys,I've just found a room with lots of workmen in it,they say we cant go in it yet.
Never mind we'll have to use the old kitchen with the shiny sink.
Big Ted is asking why there are only 3 walls in the old kitchen.That's because it's called a set,its a pretend kitchen where nobody actually cooks.
Everybody look in the cupboards and see what you can find.I know its predicatable and not much of a game Jemima,what about in the fridge?
Oh what fun,yes we can make a meal!
That's right humpty you bring the packet of cereal and the rest of you can look for a bowel and spoon.
What now Jemima-the milks off! Oh no,that's because people dont really use the old kitchen.
Say bye everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Because he hasn’t paid the standard £5k that’s why![emoji849] imagine having the audacity to give me £5000 for me to accept your gift and pretend on a grid post/story that I am so grateful for it and want to help out a ‘small business’.

This whole ‘let me play shop in b&m for one day’ is disgusting though. People have to work those jobs to put food on their tables and pay their bills. They are not fun jobs. I worked retail and it’s hard, back breaking work. You don’t get to sit at the tills all day. You are expected to do every job in the store from lugging heavy boxes around the warehouse to stocking shelves and cleaning up vomit, piss and even tit (yes someone deliberately tit on the floor one day and I was the lucky person who got told to clean it up) and the fun part - dealing with moaning customers who think they can treat you like tit. She’s showing how privileged and pampered she is with that post.
Let her go to work in B&M please! When she arrives give her a mop and say ok your first job is to clean up that turd in the corner. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Let her go to work in B&M please! When she arrives give her a mop and say ok your first job is to clean up that turd in the corner. 😂
I’ll bring a tit from home and drop it in the Hinching aisle. Dog tit, might I add, not my own, im not a complete animal 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She goes on about wanting to stay "normal" and been anxious and shy in public. So what is with this trying to get herself on BBC TV shows and Loose women????
Constantly contradicts herself

Hi I’m new here 👋🏻 I’ve followed her for a while and have always just thought she’s harmless and just making a living from Instagram. But lately my opinion has really changed! It feels like she’s trying to tell her followers they need to buy this utter tat from eBay, she doesn’t give cleaning tips she just tells everyone that they need to buy all these P&G products that she’s being to paid to flog. She doesn’t do anything useful like show her followers how to remove stains etc she just films herself putting a load of washing on obvs using the spring awakening tit she’s been banging on about. Also has she actually paid for anything in her house? Since this extension all I’ve seen *gifted on all her posts!! It’s mental and she’s so patronising. Why does she hardly go out? And why does she never go on holiday? The more I watch her stories the more strange she seems to be becoming, surely it’s not healthy to use so many chemicals every day. Think she needs to open a window, put spray bottles down and take her baby out for some fresh air! Also a bit of colour in her gifted tat filled house wouldn’t go a miss either.
Everything you’ve said is bang on, welcome ☺

Reactions: 9
I’ll bring a tit from home and drop it in the Hinching aisle. Dog tit, might I add, not my own, im not a complete animal 😜
You just made me choke on my brew ha ha ha. I'm sure she carries a bottle of Zoflora in her handbag so it will be a piece of cake for her. Imagine the IG post though. 'OK guyysss just going to pick this smelly turd up and polish it till it shines. So yeah yeah I just love it guysss.'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she taking the piss with her latest stories?

20191003_123720.jpg

Well, actually no I don't, you muggy faced cow. Usually, I sit worrying about how I will pay the bills and pay off my debt. Sometimes I even worry that I am a failure of a mum as I feed my kids pasta for the 3rd time in a week because it's cheap and filling. Maybe if I was a lying cow with no morals I would be in that position and could relate but I thank the Lord I can not relate to you in the slightest. Hinch, you make me absolutely sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Good God, that lateat grid post is awful. How can something that cost so much look so cheap?
I really can't get behind the 'chopped' cushion look either. Give me a freshly plumped pillow anyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she taking the piss with her latest stories?

View attachment 46012

Well, actually no I don't, you muggy faced cow. Usually, I sit worrying about how I will pay the bills and pay off my debt. Sometimes I even worry that I am a failure of a mum as I feed my kids pasta for the 3rd time in a week because it's cheap and filling. Maybe if I was a lying cow with no morals I would be in that position and could relate but I thank the Lord I can not relate to you in the slightest. Hinch, you make me absolutely sick.
you do your best with what you have. Be thankful you work your arse off and can be proud of what you do have. I have the same worries as you. You’re not alone xx Hinch is NOT the norm xx

Reactions: 23
you do your best with what you have. Be thankful you work your arse off and can be proud of what you do have. I have the same worries as you. You’re not alone xx Hinch is NOT the norm xx
You're right. She is so up her own arse and so far removed from reality. I really do not understand why so many people think she is so amazing and wonderful. She doesn't give a tit about anyone except herself.

Reactions: 24
Mario reminds me of that male kid in school who had only female friends but would always pick a favourite and make a very obvious point she was the favourite and latch onto her and actively try and make the rest of the group jealous of their friendship

• Haha
I wish she would get that bloody dog off the sofa, she lets him climb all over the back of it and sleep on the arm??
Sorry but I have to disagree with you, I have 3 dogs all of which are allowed on beds and sofas, they are part of my family and this is there home

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For a new mum she seems to have a lot of time to Hinch, garden, shop, trips out, looking glam, release a book, try to get on TV.... does Jamie do all the work at home and that’s why he doesn’t work anymore. She needs to get in the real world. My husband works long hours, we see each other for maybe an hour a night and he’s usually nodding off constantly during that time, which annoys me but he works hard, He would work away sometimes when our children were younger and I’d have nights home alone with all 3.

i guess we don't all have the luxury of living with a stay at home dad.

She was full of tit and not who she claimed to be. When she was rumbled she did a bunk
She was active on the PTWM threads until the summer. I heard something similar about her, I wasn’t surprised by it tbh.
I can’t find TRHOH anymore either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I have to disagree with you, I have 3 dogs all of which are allowed on beds and sofas, they are part of my family and this is there home
I knew this would be a divisive thing to post, I’m not a dog person and I’m allergic. If was just sat on the cushions fair enough but she lets him climb all over it, same with her bed! But don’t @ me, I hate dogs and I know how this sounds to dog lovers who will think I’m being awful!! Each to their own!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.