Mrs Hinch #56 Gifted* lounge is grey, dull and boring, like her content it has us all yawning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch wont share the post coz if she did then this could create more business for that person and at £250 for that print her hinchers would get into debt then she'd be criticised for promoting yet more expensive gifts. Not that im backing her up, the print is lovely and personal but couldn't justify spending that amount though.
As lovely as it is,I don’t know that it is worth £250. And Hinch doesn’t care if her army get into debt......

Reactions: 9
B&M have shared the story of hinch gets everything on a plate that woman
Shame really if they allow it as she's all for benefitting herself. She doesn't care about her hinchers. She just wants to blow her own trumpet and feel famous for the day.

Ohh look at everyone coming to b&m to see ME I'm so famous.
Jesus pass me the sick bucket 🙄

Reactions: 8
Sadly we can't all be living the gifted life Sophie. We don't all live in lavishly (tacky) decorated houses and get sent freebie after freebie. I'm sitting here in my normal house with a sink full of dishes and washing that needs to be done. I don't have a collection of expensive designer accessories. When I go to work it's to work. Not to play. My husband and I have to work hard and earn everything in our life.
But my precious baby is asleep on me and to me that is perfect.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Hinch wont share the post coz if she did then this could create more business for that person and at £250 for that print her hinchers would get into debt then she'd be criticised for promoting yet more expensive gifts. Not that im backing her up, the print is lovely and personal but couldn't justify spending that amount though.
The way I see it, Soph isn't promoting those prints because she wants her hinch army to spent that money on the tat she promotes.

Reactions: 8
This "playing" thing is alarming. What she after a Hinchy version of The Simple Life?

Reactions: 7
I wish she would get that bloody dog off the sofa, she lets him climb all over the back of it and sleep on the arm??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hi I’m new here 👋🏻 I’ve followed her for a while and have always just thought she’s harmless and just making a living from Instagram. But lately my opinion has really changed! It feels like she’s trying to tell her followers they need to buy this utter tat from eBay, she doesn’t give cleaning tips she just tells everyone that they need to buy all these P&G products that she’s being to paid to flog. She doesn’t do anything useful like show her followers how to remove stains etc she just films herself putting a load of washing on obvs using the spring awakening tit she’s been banging on about. Also has she actually paid for anything in her house? Since this extension all I’ve seen *gifted on all her posts!! It’s mental and she’s so patronising. Why does she hardly go out? And why does she never go on holiday? The more I watch her stories the more strange she seems to be becoming, surely it’s not healthy to use so many chemicals every day. Think she needs to open a window, put spray bottles down and take her baby out for some fresh air! Also a bit of colour in her gifted tat filled house wouldn’t go a miss either.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She goes on about wanting to stay "normal" and been anxious and shy in public. So what is with this trying to get herself on BBC TV shows and Loose women????

Reactions: 26
I wish she would get that bloody dog off the sofa, she lets him climb all over the back of it and sleep on the arm??
Why shouldn’t the dog be on the couch? Dogs are supposed to be part of the family, isn’t that the whole point in having one? My dog goes everywhere in my house & I wouldn’t have it any other way

• Heart
Reactions: 61
If only vanish spray did what it says on the bottle to humans I’d def be shopping at b&m that day ..she’s grating on me so much lately ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Sophie & Mario,

Glad I could be of help for some of your content this morning 😋👋 the two of you are as bad as each other. Egotistical arseholes with your own agenda 🙄 & none about helping your ‘hinchers’ & ‘lovelies’

Mario your head couldn’t be any further up Hinch’s arse....not sure how it fits right enough, with her own head up there 👆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi everyone, I'm new to commenting here (although I've been reading the threads for a few weeks ). I'm stunned how her account has changed from the Minkeh and zoflora days to now. How do her 'army' not see that she is just a money making machine , encouraging them to buy absolute rubbish to line her pockets. I'm so sick of seeing her name (and picture) everywhere I go. I actually make a point of not buying anything promoted using her name now. And don't get me started on the anxiety thing...... Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“How did this happen, I don’t know!!“. “Sitting here in my dream home, I’m so lucky”.

Piss off love, you’ve had practically everything in that house handed to you for free. I’d be more sympathetic if she actually did a hard days work and saved to pay for all her stuff. And not offer herself up to do a free afternoon at a local B&M “playing tills” when there’s real honest people who would give their right arm for a job like that. Sickening. How will her anxiety be that day??? Surely that’s the LAST thing anyone with crippling anxiety would think of doing? Fml.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.